How can we trust Kamala?

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
1602263859609.png

She viciously attacked Biden during the primaries and then said she didn't mean it as it was just a debate. So how can we believe what she said during the Pence debate since it too was just a debate?

There is NOT ONE...

NOT FUCKING ONE democrook that should be trusted to clean up a pile of shit some homeless drug addict left on the street let alone hold a public office with even the most infinitesimal level of regulatory authority.

NOT FUCKING ONE.

They are ALL TRAITORS to the COTUS.

Show me just one that would repeal the GCA of 1986 or obozocare and I'll join that fucking mob myself.

She's a politician. Politicians are hypocrites. This game is played constantly, in every election.

Not much news here.
She's a politician. Politicians are hypocrites. This game is played constantly, in every election.

Not much news here.
So you will vote for someone you don’t trust? She blatantly lied about Abe Lincoln and the Supreme Court

Mr Warm And Fuzzy Mac1958 only needs to hear genuine truth from Republican politicians...he doesn’t mind the misleading disingenuous bullshit that comes from the Big Tent Party.

She's a politician. Politicians are hypocrites. This game is played constantly, in every election. Not much news here.
So you will vote for someone you don’t trust? She blatantly lied about Abe Lincoln and the Supreme Court
Of course. The alternative is far, far worse. And I trust him far, far less.

Sure wish I had better options, but there's nothing I can do about that.

Not much news here.

Really? If it were Mike Pence running with Haley as his VP who would you vote for?

Not much news here.

Not much news here.

Mr Warm And Fuzzy Mac1958 only needs to hear genuine truth from Republican politicians...he doesn’t mind the misleading disingenuous bullshit that comes from the Big Tent Party.
"genuine truth"

:laugh:

Not much news here.

Really? If it were Mike Pence running with Haley as his VP who would you vote for?
Easy. Third party. But I live in a purple state and I have to vote against this stain on our history.

Not much news here.

Easy. Third party. But I live in a purple state and I have to vote against this stain on our history.
So you would never vote Red. Got it.

Not much news here.

Stain on our history is Mr. Obama it seems. Under him we saw the rise of ISIS, Antifa, BLM and the cause the greatest political divide of our time as he approved spying on a campaign from a rival party via sketchy at best information garnered by opposition research. Interesting how you utterly ignore that while admitting that Trump has been beneficial for your business interests. To each their own I suppose. After all the party you support said that riots were a myth, that Antifa is just an idea and if you don’t vote for Biden you ain’t black.

Ms. Harris is one lucky lady.

When she ran for President, she knew that she didn't have a chance in 2020.

Then Mr. Biden chose her.

She must pinch herself every day to make sure that she is not dreaming.

She is on the cusp of becoming Vice President in a few months and it is likely (sadly) that she will become President of the United States of America earlier than anyone expects.

Is America great or what?

P.S. It is fun to imagine what the Russian and Chinese dictators are saying about her in private.

Forum List

Back