How Can We Stop Future Stolen Elections?

A lot of what has been reported is no doubt true. It doesn't mean fraud, or that it happened everywhere, but it does indicate confusion, poorly maintained voter rolls (everyone knows about those, Dr. Love), trying to organize massive mail-in campaigns on short notice, etc. They did a great job, overall, as the recounts show. But I'm a proponent of mail-in ballots if it leads to greater voter participation, and I'd like to see them go as smoothly and tightly as voting in person. There is room for improvement, and there is room to acknowledge that we can do better in some areas.

Mail in voting is a terrible idea because that's how Democrats draw in the politically ignorant. If a person is politically ignorant, it's almost a guaranteed Democrat vote. That's why they've been pushing it for so long.
Isn't that how trump votes?

No. He votes absentee, There is a difference.
No, he doesn't. He lives in Florida which is NOT an absentee state. It is a no excuse Vote by Mail state. (Like most of the states)

He has to request his ballot, that makes it an absentee ballot, despite the hair-splitting. States that send out ballots to every registered voter allow massive voter fraud.
So what if he has to request it? He doesn’t need an excuse so it’s not absentee, it’s Vote by Mail. Don’t believe me, ask the state of Florida.

Where is the fraud? Just saying it doesn’t make evidence magically appear. Oregon has been mailing ballots to every registered voter for over a decade, so you should be able to provide evidence of all this “massive fraud”. So where is it? And what about Utah? Utah mailed out ballots to every registered voter and trump won Utah. Are those results invalid as well or is it only VBM states he lost? We see you.

What happens to that ballot when the registered voter decides not to vote?

Nothing. They throw it away.

What happens when his ballot gets stolen form his mailbox?

The thief goes to jail for mail tampering, a Federal offense.

What happens when they duplicate the voter's ballot because she made all of the "right" choices?

They can't. Ballot paper is tinted and watermarked.

Seabitch, I know you have been lying about your background, because no one that fucking stupid could ever be enlistment eligible.
I don't need you to believe me...the monthly checks still roll in anyway.

Oh, bullshit! We know for a fact that duplicates of ballots were made and run through the systems without any poll watchers present. Don't try spreading that bullshit, libtard!
No, we don't "know" anything of the sort. There have been statements made by ignorant people not familiar with processes, but you might have noticed, they went no where in court.

And ballots are duplicated onto tinted ballot paper when done in office.

Those court cases were never heard because the courts ruled the plaintiffs did not have standing or simply ignored the evidence.

BTW, dumbass! The word is :nowhere".

How Can We Stop Future Stolen Elections?
The same way we have always stopped them.

Whenever a Cry Baby Loser pulls conspiracy lies out of his butt for his servile, adoring cult to swallow, reassert that ours is a nation of laws and not of men. Elected governors, secretaries of state, attorneys general, election supervisors, of both political parties, through diligent scrutiny, recounts, audits, etc. affirming the legitimacy of the election and certifying the results. Even then, there is a national cybersecurity chief and a Cry Baby Loser's Attorney General who can weigh in on the authenticity of the election's outcome. Beyond even that consensus, Cry Baby Losers are free to file dozens of challenges in courts across the land, and abide by the rulings of judges, Republicans and Democrats alike, all the way up to the Supreme Court, and including a Cry Baby Loser's appointees.

Beyond that is the recourse to sniveling, brooding, whining, and reviling the American People and their choice of leadership.

Did you see the new MAGA-hat for Impeached Trump Crybaby Losers? :D

loser_trump_trucker_hat_trump_cry_baby_trucker_hat-r04af7256a0574614a97a64b51128da98_eahwj_8byvr_704.jpg
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:And you somehow think your life will be better with moron Biden in office?

It’s not people on welfare that need expanded voting opportunities. They have plenty of time off to vote. It’s people working two jobs at places that don’t give you three hours off paid to wait in line.

In all the elections I ever voted in, the most I waited was a half-hour. Usually it's only about ten minutes. The law in most states is an employer has to allow you time to vote. You want to see mail in because one person out of 30,000 may have a second job? Ridiculous.
No, I want to see VBM continue for those that want to use it and no, it is not most states that allow time off to vote. In about half it is unpaid time off. People working two jobs can’t take unpaid time off. (Which is about 13 million people).
Masks save lives? HaHaHa! Go read the mask box. "Not effective against covid virus" Why don't you take up smoking, it has a warning on the side that you can disregard too. SMH

That means YOU might get it. It is VERY effective in preventing you from spreading it!
So now you have a medical degree too. Watch out for that piece of sky.

I'd rather be called Chicken Little than the chicken shit you are!

I don't need a fucking medical degree to read and now that masks work to prevent the spread of COVID. Why do you think flu numbers for this year are almost non existent?

Take you conspiracy theory and shove it up your ass, just like the birthers, the 9/11 hoaxers, and the Sandy Hook hoaxers.
Flu numbers are down because everything is being classed as covid. No wonder you ended up in recruiting.
My marine coworker says anyone in recruiting is considered a loser and looked down on by other marines. They couldn’t cut it. Who goes through Bad ass marine basic training To become a desk jockey who has to con young High school boys into enlisting
I have a professional partner who was a marine and spent years in Nam and was sent home on a stretcher. He had successful medical surgeries that put him back to normal walking, self care, and became a construction supervisor in a major U. S. Zcity. He is a proud Marine, through and through. Your description of Marines looking down on any other Marine is disgusting. They are Semper Fi with each and every member of the Marine Corps who sees the Marine insignia on cap or shirt, and the frequent snappy "Semper Fi" to their brother who served. Only they know what it took to become a Marine after the culling is done. They have their marching orders which they respect in any brother Marine, and they gave their all to whatever task they were given!

A lot of what has been reported is no doubt true. It doesn't mean fraud, or that it happened everywhere, but it does indicate confusion, poorly maintained voter rolls (everyone knows about those, Dr. Love), trying to organize massive mail-in campaigns on short notice, etc. They did a great job, overall, as the recounts show. But I'm a proponent of mail-in ballots if it leads to greater voter participation, and I'd like to see them go as smoothly and tightly as voting in person. There is room for improvement, and there is room to acknowledge that we can do better in some areas.

Mail in voting is a terrible idea because that's how Democrats draw in the politically ignorant. If a person is politically ignorant, it's almost a guaranteed Democrat vote. That's why they've been pushing it for so long.
Isn't that how trump votes?

No. He votes absentee, There is a difference.
No, he doesn't. He lives in Florida which is NOT an absentee state. It is a no excuse Vote by Mail state. (Like most of the states)

He has to request his ballot, that makes it an absentee ballot, despite the hair-splitting. States that send out ballots to every registered voter allow massive voter fraud.
So what if he has to request it? He doesn’t need an excuse so it’s not absentee, it’s Vote by Mail. Don’t believe me, ask the state of Florida.

Where is the fraud? Just saying it doesn’t make evidence magically appear. Oregon has been mailing ballots to every registered voter for over a decade, so you should be able to provide evidence of all this “massive fraud”. So where is it? And what about Utah? Utah mailed out ballots to every registered voter and trump won Utah. Are those results invalid as well or is it only VBM states he lost? We see you.

What happens to that ballot when the registered voter decides not to vote?

Nothing. They throw it away.

What happens when his ballot gets stolen form his mailbox?

The thief goes to jail for mail tampering, a Federal offense.

What happens when they duplicate the voter's ballot because she made all of the "right" choices?

They can't. Ballot paper is tinted and watermarked.

Seabitch, I know you have been lying about your background, because no one that fucking stupid could ever be enlistment eligible.
I don't need you to believe me...the monthly checks still roll in anyway.

Oh, bullshit! We know for a fact that duplicates of ballots were made and run through the systems without any poll watchers present. Don't try spreading that bullshit, libtard!
No, we don't "know" anything of the sort. There have been statements made by ignorant people not familiar with processes, but you might have noticed, they went no where in court.

And ballots are duplicated onto tinted ballot paper when done in office.

Those court cases were never heard because the courts ruled the plaintiffs did not have standing or simply ignored the evidence.

BTW, dumbass! The word is :nowhere".
They were dismissed due to lack of evidence or witnesses that were not credible.

A key issue is whether the affidavit is filed in court, as most filed by the Trump team haven’t been. Beyond that, any false statements would need to be deemed to be “material” to the proceedings — i.e. relevant to the actual claims. And from there, any legal jeopardy would require that the statements made were knowingly false.
In the case of affidavits from election observers, for example, it would be difficult to prove that what they were saying was false, especially in instances in which they alleged other people involved in the ballot-counting process said something to them. In addition, statements from those like the Texas security consultant who mistook data from Minnesota to be from Michigan could be understood as an honest mistake or resulting from a lack of expertise in the subject matter — rather than an outright lie[...]
Other witnesses signed affidavits that said, “I believe my vote for Donald J. Trump and Michael Pence was not counted.” But when pressed by judges, they admitted they didn’t have any actual evidence to support that.
A similar thing happened in Chatham County, Ga., where the GOP called two witnesses as part of its allegation that 53 ballots received after Election Day were predated to make them appear valid. But under questioning, the witnesses acknowledged they didn’t know whether the ballots were actually received after the deadline, while witnesses for the local elections board testified under oath that they were received on time.

It’s not people on welfare that need expanded voting opportunities. They have plenty of time off to vote. It’s people working two jobs at places that don’t give you three hours off paid to wait in line.

In all the elections I ever voted in, the most I waited was a half-hour. Usually it's only about ten minutes. The law in most states is an employer has to allow you time to vote. You want to see mail in because one person out of 30,000 may have a second job? Ridiculous.
No, I want to see VBM continue for those that want to use it and no, it is not most states that allow time off to vote. In about half it is unpaid time off. People working two jobs can’t take unpaid time off. (Which is about 13 million people).
Masks save lives? HaHaHa! Go read the mask box. "Not effective against covid virus" Why don't you take up smoking, it has a warning on the side that you can disregard too. SMH

That means YOU might get it. It is VERY effective in preventing you from spreading it!
So now you have a medical degree too. Watch out for that piece of sky.

I'd rather be called Chicken Little than the chicken shit you are!

I don't need a fucking medical degree to read and now that masks work to prevent the spread of COVID. Why do you think flu numbers for this year are almost non existent?

Take you conspiracy theory and shove it up your ass, just like the birthers, the 9/11 hoaxers, and the Sandy Hook hoaxers.
Flu numbers are down because everything is being classed as covid. No wonder you ended up in recruiting.
My marine coworker says anyone in recruiting is considered a loser and looked down on by other marines. They couldn’t cut it. Who goes through Bad ass marine basic training To become a desk jockey who has to con young High school boys into enlisting
I have a professional partner who was a marine and spent years in Nam and was sent home on a stretcher. He had successful medical surgeries that put him back to normal walking, self care, and became a construction supervisor in a major U. S. Zcity. He is a proud Marine, through and through. Your description of Marines looking down on any other Marine is disgusting. They are Semper Fi with each and every member of the Marine Corps who sees the Marine insignia on cap or shirt, and the frequent snappy "Semper Fi" to their brother who served. Only they know what it took to become a Marine after the culling is done. They have their marching orders which they respect in any brother Marine, and they gave their all to whatever task they were given!
Yea but don’t think there isnt a pecking order and that internally the guys who work in combat situations look down on guys who go into recruiting. Maybe my marine buddy shouldn’t have told me that.

And you know if they got together they’d be brothers but remember some brothers talk shit about their brothers behind their backs. Lol

The only way to ever have honest elections again is through revolution. With the cheaters in power they are not about to stop cheating. They will not allow themselves to be removed by secret ballot.

The only way to ever have honest elections again is through revolution. With the cheaters in power they are not about to stop cheating. They will not allow themselves to be removed by secret ballot.
Why aren’t the Supreme Court justices honest?

You let them leave? If I were in charge and they left I’d tarif the fuck out of them.

If you want to do business in America you have to pay taxes and American wages

And who do you think ultimately pays for those taxes and American wages?

You people on the left get upset when jobs move overseas because they are jobs you feel Americans should have, but support a party that's going to open the floodgates of third worlders to come here, take American jobs, and suppress American wages of those they don't take.
Yep, and here's the deal... The thing that's been learned over the years, is that farming work out to certain contractor's, and to cheap labor here and/or over the pond, allows for the doors of corruption to swing wide open. This is where kick backs and other such things (that no one can figure out unless someone on the inside gets po'd and squeals), begins to take place. The more it's gotten away with, the worse the corruption gets. Global warming and all sorts of other bullcrap is also a way to redirect wealth in ways that end up in people's pockets that don't deserve the money or they are using the money to undermine our country be it from within or from without. All such doors need to be slammed shut, but fat chance eh ?

Here's a suggestion...first prove there was cheating.
It's already been proven, but of course your question is more about "prove it so you can see if anyone is actually getting close to the real truth", in which the Democrat's are either hiding or rather running a scam on in order to keep the truth hidden just a little while longer eh ?? How many times after the truth and evidence has been revealed time and again, that all the Democrat's do is keep up the mantra of turning a blind eye to it, and then they act as if the solid evidence is some kind of an illusion or something ??

It's no illusion, but the trap has been sprung one final time, and the Republicrats and Democrat's have been ensnaring it's enemies into it, otherwise with this show us the evidence bullcrap, although the evidence has been presented in mass.

Yep, and here's the deal... The thing that's been learned over the years, is that farming work out to certain contractor's, and to cheap labor here and/or over the pond, allows for the doors of corruption to swing wide open. This is where kick backs and other such things (that no one can figure out unless someone on the inside gets po'd and squeals), begins to take place. The more it's gotten away with, the worse the corruption gets. Global warming and all sorts of other bullcrap is also a way to redirect wealth in ways that end up in people's pockets that don't deserve the money or they are using the money to undermine our country be it from within or from without. All such doors need to be slammed shut, but fat chance eh ?

With Creepy Joe, those doors are going to open wider. He promises to re-sign the Paris Climate Accord which will allow other countries to have some control over our industries.

With Creepy Joe, those doors are going to open wider. He promises to re-sign the Paris Climate Accord which will allow other countries to have some control over our industries.
Hopefully watchdog groups will keep a check on it, but giving a corrupt politician the reigns of the US government is a huge issue when it comes to that individual using government to do very bad things. We've already had a preview with Ukraine, so who knows how bad it will get next.

There you go! It sounds like it's impossible to vote for someone else.

Not impossible, but improbable. Voting in person is the most secure way to vote.

Simply not true ^ The five states with all mail-in have had less fraud.
Choose your source

the five states with all mail in voting have found less fraud

You can't prove fraud until you find it. From what I understand, the Governor of Michigan had all machines locked down where nobody could get to them.

^ Reminds me of “can’t prove Bigfoot doesn’t exist until ya find him. Every time someone’s about to take a picture, he darts into the bushes!”

Ray, just stop it. All of you stop it! We’re screwed as a country if ya don’t.
Republicans have been programmed to deny the facts. Facts don’t matter.

Let me give you an example. Global warming is a fact. The entire world knows it. Half of American voters know it. The lobbyists and Mitch McConnell know it.

But as long as half the voters don’t know it, republicans will continue to pretend they don’t know because she’ll and bp pay them to deny the science.

No different than lead and tobacco. They used to deny cigarettes caused cancer remember? So then why do we continue to believe republican liars?

Republican voters have been convinced it’s the government scientists who are lying to keep their funding. It’s insane
"They" used to deny cigarettes caused cancer? Have proof it was Republicans that denied it while democrats believed it? It would seem you got caught up in your fever swamp there a little bit.

Well Trumptard, I suppose we could begin here eh? :rolleyes-41:
"Trumptard"? Wow, that's just unbelievable. I'll never recover from that. Man, that's just devastating, and so mature too! I mean, I expected something along the lines of a playground insult from a five year old, but you came out with one from a 6 year old! That was unexpected. You kids just grow up so fast.

Now, your contention was that "they" denied tobacco causes cancer. That's not what Pence said, is it? He said that 9 out of 10 smokers don't develop lung cancer. If that is true (oops, it is since 10 to 15% of smokers develop lung cancer), then you can't truthfully claim that he said smoking doesn't cause cancer. You really shouldn't let your 6 year old emotions run so wild with you. Please try again, and remember, it wasn't very long ago that Republicans and democrats alike smoked while ignoring warnings and not believing they would develop cancer, and most did not.

Yep,I think Trumptard is a reasonably apt description of you ;-)

First, Pence asserts that smoking doesn’t kill. To back this up, he bafflingly concedes that a huge fraction of smokers — one in three! — die from smoking-related illnesses, a fact that a casual observer could be forgiven for interpreting as proof that smoking does, in fact, kill, and kills a lot of people at that. (Only one problem: Subsequent research has found that twoout of three smokers die from a smoking-related illness — not one in three, as Pence insisted.)
Wow, you doubled down on the 6 year old's insult. What a surprise. And here you started out whining about a whole lot of people saying smoking doesn't cause cancer, but now are just whining about one person saying something else. Gotta move the goal posts in a hurry sometimes I guess.

So you double down on what Mike Pence says over actual medical stats? That's funny :laugh:
You probably believed him when he said this in June too!
I'm holding you accountable to what you said, and you keep deflecting to something else. Pence never said smoking doesn't cause cancer, which is what you claimed.
Quit playing stupid. I don’t know which party was denying lead and tobacco was bad for us back then but what I do see is republicans who deny global warming is real Today act a lot like the ones Who denied lead and tobacco.

Today it’s republicans playing stupid. They say it’s not the oil lobbyists and republicans who are lying it’s the scientists, which is a pretty pathetic argument but republicans swallowed it
Now was that so hard to admit that what you said was false?

Because half the country and half our government has been denying and protecting the big pollutors

Then don't protect them and watch even more companies leave the US. Between taxes, regulations and unions, didn't we chase enough of them out already?
You let them leave? If I were in charge and they left I’d tarif the fuck out of them.

If you want to do business in America you have to pay taxes and American wages
Why do you want the poor to not be able to afford anything?

National Legislation can accomplish it. They can mandate proper securing and counting of the ballots, with observers on hand from all interested parties, armed security with the power to arrest, and continuous vote counting until completed.

National Legislation can accomplish it. They can mandate proper securing and counting of the ballots, with observers on hand from all interested parties, armed security with the power to arrest, and continuous vote counting until completed.

Unfortunately that's unconstitutional. The federal government gives states the right to choose their electors and how to handle their elections. I wish it wasn't so, but that's the way it is.

Forum List

Back