How Can We Stop Future Stolen Elections?

It’s not people on welfare that need expanded voting opportunities. They have plenty of time off to vote. It’s people working two jobs at places that don’t give you three hours off paid to wait in line.

In all the elections I ever voted in, the most I waited was a half-hour. Usually it's only about ten minutes. The law in most states is an employer has to allow you time to vote. You want to see mail in because one person out of 30,000 may have a second job? Ridiculous.
No, I want to see VBM continue for those that want to use it and no, it is not most states that allow time off to vote. In about half it is unpaid time off. People working two jobs can’t take unpaid time off. (Which is about 13 million people).
Masks save lives? HaHaHa! Go read the mask box. "Not effective against covid virus" Why don't you take up smoking, it has a warning on the side that you can disregard too. SMH

That means YOU might get it. It is VERY effective in preventing you from spreading it!
So now you have a medical degree too. Watch out for that piece of sky.

I'd rather be called Chicken Little than the chicken shit you are!

I don't need a fucking medical degree to read and now that masks work to prevent the spread of COVID. Why do you think flu numbers for this year are almost non existent?

Take you conspiracy theory and shove it up your ass, just like the birthers, the 9/11 hoaxers, and the Sandy Hook hoaxers.
Flu numbers are down because everything is being classed as covid. No wonder you ended up in recruiting.

A lot of what has been reported is no doubt true. It doesn't mean fraud, or that it happened everywhere, but it does indicate confusion, poorly maintained voter rolls (everyone knows about those, Dr. Love), trying to organize massive mail-in campaigns on short notice, etc. They did a great job, overall, as the recounts show. But I'm a proponent of mail-in ballots if it leads to greater voter participation, and I'd like to see them go as smoothly and tightly as voting in person. There is room for improvement, and there is room to acknowledge that we can do better in some areas.

Mail in voting is a terrible idea because that's how Democrats draw in the politically ignorant. If a person is politically ignorant, it's almost a guaranteed Democrat vote. That's why they've been pushing it for so long.
Isn't that how trump votes?

No. He votes absentee, There is a difference.
No, he doesn't. He lives in Florida which is NOT an absentee state. It is a no excuse Vote by Mail state. (Like most of the states)

He has to request his ballot, that makes it an absentee ballot, despite the hair-splitting. States that send out ballots to every registered voter allow massive voter fraud.
So what if he has to request it? He doesn’t need an excuse so it’s not absentee, it’s Vote by Mail. Don’t believe me, ask the state of Florida.

Where is the fraud? Just saying it doesn’t make evidence magically appear. Oregon has been mailing ballots to every registered voter for over a decade, so you should be able to provide evidence of all this “massive fraud”. So where is it? And what about Utah? Utah mailed out ballots to every registered voter and trump won Utah. Are those results invalid as well or is it only VBM states he lost? We see you.

It’s not people on welfare that need expanded voting opportunities. They have plenty of time off to vote. It’s people working two jobs at places that don’t give you three hours off paid to wait in line.

In all the elections I ever voted in, the most I waited was a half-hour. Usually it's only about ten minutes. The law in most states is an employer has to allow you time to vote. You want to see mail in because one person out of 30,000 may have a second job? Ridiculous.
No, I want to see VBM continue for those that want to use it and no, it is not most states that allow time off to vote. In about half it is unpaid time off. People working two jobs can’t take unpaid time off. (Which is about 13 million people).
Masks save lives? HaHaHa! Go read the mask box. "Not effective against covid virus" Why don't you take up smoking, it has a warning on the side that you can disregard too. SMH

That means YOU might get it. It is VERY effective in preventing you from spreading it!

I don't need a fucking medical degree to read and now that masks work to prevent the spread of COVID. Why do you think flu numbers for this year are almost non existent?

Take you conspiracy theory and shove it up your ass, just like the birthers, the 9/11 hoaxers, and the Sandy Hook hoaxers.
Flu numbers are down because everything is being classed as covid. No wonder you ended up in recruiting.
You really are a special kind of idiot aren’t you?

You really are a special kind of idiot aren’t you?

Just go into the decontamination chamber. Keep following that lemming in front of you.

Strong language there, but riddle me this batman, why has some states not locked down since the thing started, and the economy has been rolling along greatly in them because of no lock downs, and yes the state's have had plenty of cases, yet most people get over the thing, and yet we are supposed to panic and cower under our beds in fear in these state's ???? So far the non-fear thing is working great for these state's, and now the vaccine is rolling out, so they have overcome by showing no fear in the face of fear when it came a knocking.

In my state, job's and resteraunts are still thriving, and they are doing well. We all still dine out, order in delivery, work our job's, catch Covid, then get over it, send our kids to school, worship freely, attend gatherings for work days at church, have cook out's for and during the gatherings, go shopping in local stores, go hunting, fishing, and do recreational thing's etc. Been doing it ever since the thing started, and we realize that it was definitely the right thing to do.

Can't let a virus in the 21st century destroy us, especially with the modern day care and treatment's we have in our modern day facilities today. Best be glad you weren't living in 1919 if Covid-19 would have arrived on the scene back then, because this conversation would be minus me and you probably. The pandemic of 1919 was catastrophic due to a huge number of factors not present today, yet we have run around acting as if it is 1919 during this thing, but why ?? Is it political, a last resort by the left in order to use it in ways to seize control of a nation it had lost control over ? Will the stats, facts, and evidence eventually bare this out or will the left quickly go into destroy the evidence mode for 4 years ???

Read and "NOW" that mask work ????

How about "read and know that mask work", otherwise in context of. :)

That's funny! My daughter-in-law just had the flu and she was not diagnosed with COVID. Why don't you STFU and only talk about something you actually know about? Like playing with yourself?

That's funny! My daughter-in-law just had the flu and she was not diagnosed with COVID. Why don't you STFU and only talk about something you actually know about? Like playing with yourself?
Triggered ??? Say it ain't so.

A lot of what has been reported is no doubt true. It doesn't mean fraud, or that it happened everywhere, but it does indicate confusion, poorly maintained voter rolls (everyone knows about those, Dr. Love), trying to organize massive mail-in campaigns on short notice, etc. They did a great job, overall, as the recounts show. But I'm a proponent of mail-in ballots if it leads to greater voter participation, and I'd like to see them go as smoothly and tightly as voting in person. There is room for improvement, and there is room to acknowledge that we can do better in some areas.

Mail in voting is a terrible idea because that's how Democrats draw in the politically ignorant. If a person is politically ignorant, it's almost a guaranteed Democrat vote. That's why they've been pushing it for so long.

No, he doesn't. He lives in Florida which is NOT an absentee state. It is a no excuse Vote by Mail state. (Like most of the states)

He has to request his ballot, that makes it an absentee ballot, despite the hair-splitting. States that send out ballots to every registered voter allow massive voter fraud.
So what if he has to request it? He doesn’t need an excuse so it’s not absentee, it’s Vote by Mail. Don’t believe me, ask the state of Florida.

Where is the fraud? Just saying it doesn’t make evidence magically appear. Oregon has been mailing ballots to every registered voter for over a decade, so you should be able to provide evidence of all this “massive fraud”. So where is it? And what about Utah? Utah mailed out ballots to every registered voter and trump won Utah. Are those results invalid as well or is it only VBM states he lost? We see you.

What happens to that ballot when the registered voter decides not to vote? What happens when his ballot gets stolen form his mailbox? What happens when they duplicate the voter's ballot because she made all of the "right" choices?

Seabitch, I know you have been lying about your background, because no one that fucking stupid could ever be enlistment eligible.

OOOO, he's talking like a bad man again, shivering in my boots. Go impress some more naive high school kids with your BS.

This is obviously a very serious problem. My only hope is SCOTUS in that a national standard has to be set including voter ID and verifiable paper ballots while precluding the very apparent problem of mail-in ballots and their harvesting which goes far beyond traditional grass roots politics.
  1. Positive Voter ID before vote is cast.
  2. Counting is continuous until completed.
  3. Observers from both parties have the powers to immediately place under arrest any one bringing in unverified ballots, discarding ballots or double counting ballots or attempting to count unverified ballots.
  4. Counting stops and area containing ballots are secured by law enforcement anytime operations are not being meaningfully observed by representatives of all participating parties.
  5. Rules for voting are those passed by the Legislature and no other. The Court is not authorized to change voting procedures. If Judges want to be Legislators, then they are free to run for Legislative office.
NOT BACKING DOWN:

Screen-Shot-2020-12-19-at-1.37.09-PM-600x237.png

Story here.

“The six dimensions of voting irregularities in the report include: outright voter fraud, ballot mishandling, contestable process fouls, equal protection clause violations, voting machine irregularities, and significant statistical anomalies. All six of those voting issues were present in at least two key states, according to the report, and a total of six battleground states experienced multiple examples of the other dimensions.”​

There you go! It sounds like it's impossible to vote for someone else.

Not impossible, but improbable. Voting in person is the most secure way to vote.

Simply not true ^ The five states with all mail-in have had less fraud.
Choose your source

the five states with all mail in voting have found less fraud

You can't prove fraud until you find it. From what I understand, the Governor of Michigan had all machines locked down where nobody could get to them.

^ Reminds me of “can’t prove Bigfoot doesn’t exist until ya find him. Every time someone’s about to take a picture, he darts into the bushes!”

Ray, just stop it. All of you stop it! We’re screwed as a country if ya don’t.
Republicans have been programmed to deny the facts. Facts don’t matter.

Let me give you an example. Global warming is a fact. The entire world knows it. Half of American voters know it. The lobbyists and Mitch McConnell know it.

But as long as half the voters don’t know it, republicans will continue to pretend they don’t know because she’ll and bp pay them to deny the science.

No different than lead and tobacco. They used to deny cigarettes caused cancer remember? So then why do we continue to believe republican liars?

Republican voters have been convinced it’s the government scientists who are lying to keep their funding. It’s insane
"They" used to deny cigarettes caused cancer? Have proof it was Republicans that denied it while democrats believed it? It would seem you got caught up in your fever swamp there a little bit.

Well Trumptard, I suppose we could begin here eh? :rolleyes-41:
"Trumptard"? Wow, that's just unbelievable. I'll never recover from that. Man, that's just devastating, and so mature too! I mean, I expected something along the lines of a playground insult from a five year old, but you came out with one from a 6 year old! That was unexpected. You kids just grow up so fast.

Now, your contention was that "they" denied tobacco causes cancer. That's not what Pence said, is it? He said that 9 out of 10 smokers don't develop lung cancer. If that is true (oops, it is since 10 to 15% of smokers develop lung cancer), then you can't truthfully claim that he said smoking doesn't cause cancer. You really shouldn't let your 6 year old emotions run so wild with you. Please try again, and remember, it wasn't very long ago that Republicans and democrats alike smoked while ignoring warnings and not believing they would develop cancer, and most did not.

Yep,I think Trumptard is a reasonably apt description of you ;-)

First, Pence asserts that smoking doesn’t kill. To back this up, he bafflingly concedes that a huge fraction of smokers — one in three! — die from smoking-related illnesses, a fact that a casual observer could be forgiven for interpreting as proof that smoking does, in fact, kill, and kills a lot of people at that. (Only one problem: Subsequent research has found that twoout of three smokers die from a smoking-related illness — not one in three, as Pence insisted.)
Wow, you doubled down on the 6 year old's insult. What a surprise. And here you started out whining about a whole lot of people saying smoking doesn't cause cancer, but now are just whining about one person saying something else. Gotta move the goal posts in a hurry sometimes I guess.

So you double down on what Mike Pence says over actual medical stats? That's funny :laugh:
You probably believed him when he said this in June too!
I'm holding you accountable to what you said, and you keep deflecting to something else. Pence never said smoking doesn't cause cancer, which is what you claimed.

I’m betting that like Dear Leader, you couldn’t “hold” a water bottle with one hand.

View attachment 430988
So let's recap.

1. You made a statement that covered a whole lot of people.
2. I challenged you to buttress that statement.
3. You found one example of one person saying something different and thought that somehow that would cover it.
4. I pointed out that the person didn't even say what you were whining about, and wow, a single example that's supposed to cover an entire party of people.
5. You doubled down and thought that a childish insult was a good smoke screen to hide the fact that you failed miserably.
6. I pointed out that I was holding you to your own statement, which you seem to have conveniently forgotten.
7. You doubled down yet again on the childish insults and deflection, hoping against hope that I would follow you down the rabbit hole and forget your immense failure.

So, you made a statement, failed to back it up, and are now thrashing around like a fresh caught fish in the bottom of the boat, hoping desperately to salvage some sort of dignity. It's not working. But hey, keep trying, it's entertaining to watch.

There you go! It sounds like it's impossible to vote for someone else.

Not impossible, but improbable. Voting in person is the most secure way to vote.

Simply not true ^ The five states with all mail-in have had less fraud.
Choose your source

the five states with all mail in voting have found less fraud

You can't prove fraud until you find it. From what I understand, the Governor of Michigan had all machines locked down where nobody could get to them.

^ Reminds me of “can’t prove Bigfoot doesn’t exist until ya find him. Every time someone’s about to take a picture, he darts into the bushes!”

Ray, just stop it. All of you stop it! We’re screwed as a country if ya don’t.
Republicans have been programmed to deny the facts. Facts don’t matter.

Let me give you an example. Global warming is a fact. The entire world knows it. Half of American voters know it. The lobbyists and Mitch McConnell know it.

But as long as half the voters don’t know it, republicans will continue to pretend they don’t know because she’ll and bp pay them to deny the science.

No different than lead and tobacco. They used to deny cigarettes caused cancer remember? So then why do we continue to believe republican liars?

Republican voters have been convinced it’s the government scientists who are lying to keep their funding. It’s insane
"They" used to deny cigarettes caused cancer? Have proof it was Republicans that denied it while democrats believed it? It would seem you got caught up in your fever swamp there a little bit.

Well Trumptard, I suppose we could begin here eh? :rolleyes-41:
"Trumptard"? Wow, that's just unbelievable. I'll never recover from that. Man, that's just devastating, and so mature too! I mean, I expected something along the lines of a playground insult from a five year old, but you came out with one from a 6 year old! That was unexpected. You kids just grow up so fast.

Now, your contention was that "they" denied tobacco causes cancer. That's not what Pence said, is it? He said that 9 out of 10 smokers don't develop lung cancer. If that is true (oops, it is since 10 to 15% of smokers develop lung cancer), then you can't truthfully claim that he said smoking doesn't cause cancer. You really shouldn't let your 6 year old emotions run so wild with you. Please try again, and remember, it wasn't very long ago that Republicans and democrats alike smoked while ignoring warnings and not believing they would develop cancer, and most did not.

Yep,I think Trumptard is a reasonably apt description of you ;-)

First, Pence asserts that smoking doesn’t kill. To back this up, he bafflingly concedes that a huge fraction of smokers — one in three! — die from smoking-related illnesses, a fact that a casual observer could be forgiven for interpreting as proof that smoking does, in fact, kill, and kills a lot of people at that. (Only one problem: Subsequent research has found that twoout of three smokers die from a smoking-related illness — not one in three, as Pence insisted.)
Wow, you doubled down on the 6 year old's insult. What a surprise. And here you started out whining about a whole lot of people saying smoking doesn't cause cancer, but now are just whining about one person saying something else. Gotta move the goal posts in a hurry sometimes I guess.

So you double down on what Mike Pence says over actual medical stats? That's funny :laugh:
You probably believed him when he said this in June too!
I'm holding you accountable to what you said, and you keep deflecting to something else. Pence never said smoking doesn't cause cancer, which is what you claimed.

I’m betting that like Dear Leader, you couldn’t “hold” a water bottle with one hand.

View attachment 430988
So let's recap.

1. You made a statement that covered a whole lot of people.
2. I challenged you to buttress that statement.
3. You found one example of one person saying something different and thought that somehow that would cover it.
4. I pointed out that the person didn't even say what you were whining about, and wow, a single example that's supposed to cover an entire party of people.
5. You doubled down and thought that a childish insult was a good smoke screen to hide the fact that you failed miserably.
6. I pointed out that I was holding you to your own statement, which you seem to have conveniently forgotten.
7. You doubled down yet again on the childish insults and deflection, hoping against hope that I would follow you down the rabbit hole and forget your immense failure.

So, you made a statement, failed to back it up, and are now thrashing around like a fresh caught fish in the bottom of the boat, hoping desperately to salvage some sort of dignity. It's not working. But hey, keep trying, it's entertaining to watch.
Well written, and therefore well spoken.

OOOO, he's talking like a bad man again, shivering in my boots. Go impress some more naive high school kids with your BS.

You are nothing but an empty-headed troll. You make up some bullshit, then when you are proven wrong, you deflect and make it personal. You are scum!
I think if you go back and review your past posts, you will discover you, like democrats, are guilty of exactly the actions that you accuse others of. As for the troll remark, I think I'll go back to one of the first things you said to me, a remark about how you have 37K posts and I only had a couple hundred. I would say you are the troll based solely on those numbers. Really limited mental prowess as well, calling people you have never met scum. You truly are a piece of work.

What happens to that ballot when the registered voter decides not to vote? What happens when his ballot gets stolen form his mailbox? What happens when they duplicate the voter's ballot because she made all of the "right" choices?

Seabitch, I know you have been lying about your background, because no one that fucking stupid could ever be enlistment eligible.
I don't care for Seawytch's opinion either, but you resemble the mentally challenged person that you are referencing in your post. How'd you get in?

By those standards, you should just fade away because I believe you would be hard pressed to find ANYTHING that you actually know about. You remind me of the old saw about military intelligence being an oxymoron.

This is obviously a very serious problem. My only hope is SCOTUS in that a national standard has to be set including voter ID and verifiable paper ballots while precluding the very apparent problem of mail-in ballots and their harvesting which goes far beyond traditional grass roots politics.
National voter registry & national voter id card. Both must be renewed on a regular basis. All registrations must be compared to deaths and incarcerations every year.
Once that card is used in an election as required that person can not vote again until the next election.

That would solve 90% or more of our problems.
But we don’t have a problem with dead people voting or people voting twice.

Have any republicans got away with it?

You guys want voter ids so poor people won’t get them and vote. I say mail in votes are the way in the future. If it was good enough for trump then it’s good enough for the rest of us.
How does requiring an ID disenfrancise anyone? If they are provided free of charge, and you have like 2 more years before the mid terms, plenty of time to get it done. If it is a way to ensure better vote security, how is that a bad thing?
Liberal racism. They think minorities are TOO STUPID to find a way down to the dmv in a two year period.
Voter IDs are so yesterday.

Republicans are going for other means of voter disenfranchisement since most people now have picture IDs
That is the real reason they're against vote-by-mail... they don't want people voting.
Thats far from the truth. Nobody wants to disenfranchise anyone and nobody wants to stop anyone from voting. That is something that liberal media keeps drilling into you folks.
I disagree. The number of voting centers has consistently decreased in republican administrations.. We had massive turnout this past election with no sizable voter fraud. Yet nearly every right leaning poster here wants to roll back voting by mail.

What they do want is to make sure elections are honest and fair, they want to make sure nobody who isn't legally allowed to vote does vote and that ballots are not mailed to dead people, dogs, or people who have moved.
We had a very clean election this time. So it shouldn't be an issue going forward.
If you could ensure, without any doubt, proveably, that there would be no increased risk of fraud, I bet most Republicans would be all for it, after all, even Republicans like convenience.
Again, Disagree. The only reason republicans are sqawking about fraud is because the mango messiah is telling them to. The other 8,000 losers on election day--not as much as a peep.

Actually, someone here mentioned a way for those things to happen, its call block chain. They mentioned that it would be a way to do the mail in voting, and pretty much eliminate the risks. Would you be in favor of that? If not, why not?
Not sure what that is.

If we held an election tomorrow with the same exact perarmeters and the blob won...nobody on the right would be saying one damn word about voter fraud. True or false.
National voter registry & national voter id card. Both must be renewed on a regular basis. All registrations must be compared to deaths and incarcerations every year.
Once that card is used in an election as required that person can not vote again until the next election.

That would solve 90% or more of our problems.
But we don’t have a problem with dead people voting or people voting twice.

Have any republicans got away with it?

You guys want voter ids so poor people won’t get them and vote. I say mail in votes are the way in the future. If it was good enough for trump then it’s good enough for the rest of us.
How does requiring an ID disenfrancise anyone? If they are provided free of charge, and you have like 2 more years before the mid terms, plenty of time to get it done. If it is a way to ensure better vote security, how is that a bad thing?
Liberal racism. They think minorities are TOO STUPID to find a way down to the dmv in a two year period.
Voter IDs are so yesterday.

Republicans are going for other means of voter disenfranchisement since most people now have picture IDs
That is the real reason they're against vote-by-mail... they don't want people voting.
Thats far from the truth. Nobody wants to disenfranchise anyone and nobody wants to stop anyone from voting. That is something that liberal media keeps drilling into you folks.
I disagree. The number of voting centers has consistently decreased in republican administrations.. We had massive turnout this past election with no sizable voter fraud. Yet nearly every right leaning poster here wants to roll back voting by mail.

What they do want is to make sure elections are honest and fair, they want to make sure nobody who isn't legally allowed to vote does vote and that ballots are not mailed to dead people, dogs, or people who have moved.
We had a very clean election this time. So it shouldn't be an issue going forward.
If you could ensure, without any doubt, proveably, that there would be no increased risk of fraud, I bet most Republicans would be all for it, after all, even Republicans like convenience.
Again, Disagree. The only reason republicans are sqawking about fraud is because the mango messiah is telling them to. The other 8,000 losers on election day--not as much as a peep.

Actually, someone here mentioned a way for those things to happen, its call block chain. They mentioned that it would be a way to do the mail in voting, and pretty much eliminate the risks. Would you be in favor of that? If not, why not?
Not sure what that is.

If we held an election tomorrow with the same exact perarmeters and the blob won...nobody on the right would be saying one damn word about voter fraud. True or false.
1) you say no sizeable voter fraud. Republicans would disagree. Even still, you say "no sizeable voter fraud". In my book, ANY voter fraud is too much. Who's to determine what is "sizeable"?

Again, with mail in voting, nobody is against absentee balloting, what they are against is blanket mail out of ballots. There should be no reason why, if you want to vote by mail, that you can't go through the process. Request one, have an updated signature on file, and go through the normal process. I dont think anyone is against that.

2) again, many would disagree.

3) well, its more than trump. There have been several news organizations with video evidence of strange things going on, weird middle of the night vote tally jumps for biden, batches of ballots coming in almost exclusively for biden. Things like that. Things that, had it happened to biden, the left would be doing exactly what trump is doing.

Biden was prepared to do exactly what trump is doing.

5) honestly, I'm not up to speed on blockchain myself. I've heard it's very secure, and ive also heard democrats are very against it.

And, you are right, nobody would be saying anything about it, because nobody ever contests their own win. However, had trump won, the transition integrity project, and bidens 600 lawyers were prepared to engage equally as fervently as trump is.
There is a fucking pandemic you fucktard. No one should have voted in person you fucking super spreaders
That's not true everywhere. I stood in line where the county annex people pointed to mask and hand sanitizer and announced about once every ten minutes: "Please allow six to 8 feet for Social Distancing." Everybody cooperated. I thought that was very considerate for all concerned.

You can clip my post and carry it with you the next time you vote in person. :thup:

If it was a serious problem there would be evidence. There is none. Just a bunch of whining from the right.
Whining beats taking your guns to town, Bill. ;)

Forum List

Back