How can this be?

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017
Washington National Cathedral Slams Trump: "Have We No Decency?" | Washingtonian (DC)

A religious organization slamming "the gift from God?" How can that be? One of our greatest Americans of all time, who has given so much to our country.

Why he served with distinction in Vietnam and was awarded numerous citations. Ops, no, my bad. Actually, he was an aggressive, committed draft dodger, multiple times.

He was with Rudolph Giuliani at ground zero on 9/11 aiding first responders. Ops, my bad again; that was Hillary Clinton.

He gave us the greatest economy in the history of the world. Well, my bad, wrong again. Actually it was handed to him by President Obama on a golden platter.

Still, the church should be ashamed of itself for criticising this great golfer and flag hugger. What's a little racism when you are the best thing to happen, ever.

Clinton was a draft dodger. But he was a liberal so you don't give a fuck.

Clinton was handed the booming Reagan economy, but hes a liberal, so you don't give a fuck.

Clinton was nowhere to be found at Ground zero, but he's a liberal so you don't give a fuck.

We have photos of Trump at ground zero 2 days after 9/11 but he's a republican so you don't give a fuck.

Forum List

Back