How Can They Be Considered American....

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
...if they despise the only document the peopole of the United States have agreed to be governed by????

1. It centers on the man who was bent to the will of Joseph Stalin, the Democrat who was 32nd President, Franklin Roosevelt, who engineered a Depression so as to be able to end-run around the Constitution.
This man:
In July 5, 1935, in a letter to Representative Samuel B. Hill of Washington, the President manifested his contempt for the Constitution. Hill was chairman of the subcommittee studying the Guffey-Vinson bill to regulate the coal industry: the purpose of the legislation was to re-establish, for the coal industry, the NRA code system which the Supreme Court had unanimously declared unconstitutional. Roosevelt wrote: "I hope your committee will not permit doubts as to constitutionality, however reasonable, to block the legislation."

2. This was the same Roosevelt who had sworn an oath on his 300 year old family Bible, to "preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."
Chesly Manly, "The Twenty Year Revolution," p. 65.

3. ".... that newspaper [the LATimes] is a good roadmap to where progressives really want to go. In a recent column, Times scribe Nicholas Goldberg actually dismantles the Constitution. Please read the next paragraph carefully.

"Let's be honest: the problem isn't just with the (Supreme Court) justices. The problem, at least a substantial portion of it, lies with the U.S. Constitution itself.

"Yes, the hallowed Constitution, the document hammered out by 55 bewigged men in Philadelphia."

4. If they cannot ignore the Constitution, they'd be happy to destroy it.

And everyone knows why.

1658245238627.png

I wonder if Democrat voters actually hate America....

....or, they don't realize that they vote against America's interests.

Democrats in their own minds are not responsible for the consequence of their votes just like they aren't personally responsible for any of their actions. For Democrats, the collective decides those things. It's actually a sad existence and they are being used extensively for racism, like calling Tim Scott "Uncle Tim." Democrats are sick, deeply racist fucks

5. [The LATime's] "Goldberg then goes on to quote radical leftist (in my opinion) David Law, who teaches at the University of Virginia: "How could it (the Constitution) possibly fit the needs of a highly diverse country of 300-plus-million people in the 21st century..."

So there it is, the real progressive agenda - get rid of that arcane system of government the "white landowners" imposed back in 1787. Knock that constitutional sucker out!

Goldberg then goes on to enumerate some new provisions the LA Times thinks are cool. No electoral votes, popular vote rules. So, because California has the most citizens, it would dictate many political outcomes for the entire country.

Also, the states should not have two senators, Goldberg says. California should have many more than Wyoming and other small states."

As PC always said, paraphrasing, "what they teach in schools, becomes policy and eventually reality".

That's why taking back schools and teaching materials at ALL levels is critical.

I certainly agree.....but I don't believe it possible.

I have rights too and that is a fact. Your sick vision of this country is disgusting and a disgrace.
  • Under Trump gasoline was about $1.80 a gallon….but you voted against that
  • Under Trump we were energy independent….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump 80% of illegal alien were kept in Mexico….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump inflation was 1.4%….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump crime was far lower, as were homicides….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump Iran was kept in a box….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump America had an airbase near both China and Iran….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump our President wasn’t on China’s payroll….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump cartels weren’t free to operate….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump government didn’t favor racism, CRT, gender mutilation….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump we didn’t have confiscatory tax policy….but you voted against that.
  • Under Trump we didn’t have a government working with big tech to end free speech….but you voted against that.

• You have proven to be one of the America-hating 5th columnists. Proud?

Forum List

Back