How can there be such evil?

ChemEngineer

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2019
Vladimir Putin is destroying Russia's and Ukraine's youth? For what purpose?
Cowards hiding behind women and children slaughter Israelis who only want to live their lives.
Iraian old fools provide missiles and billions out of their pure venom and hatred for Israelis.

The world has gone insane! Why? What purpose is there to pure evil? I cannot begin to comprehend it.

Cowards hiding behind women and children slaughter Israelis who only want to live their lives.
Iraian old fools provide missiles and billions out of their pure venom and hatred for Israelis.

The world has gone insane! Why? What purpose is there to pure evil? I cannot begin to comprehend it.
it is predicted in the Book of Revelations in the Bible there will be 3 days of darkness (actually 3 years of darkness) and after the darkness, there will be light and world peace with no wars, no crime, no pain, no suffering, and a golden age of Earth. it will be literally Heaven on Earth. John of Patmos who wrote the Book of Revelations saw this from an Alien spaceship above Earth. one day on the spaceship equals one year on Earth. Nostradamus said he saw the same future events as John of the Book of Revelations.

you cant have good without evil,,

The time for trying to understand why the world is spiraling into chaos is past. There is going to be no stopping it and the best that we can do is prepare to protect those we love.

Putin done it.

1704525148970.png

Haven't humans always been like this? In fact we're seeing less wars now than ever before.

The problem is that the worst are the ones most likely to get power, because they're the ones most likely to do whatever it takes to get power and to keep it.

But is it "evil"? Depends on how you define the word. Humans are "evil", look at how many animals get killed every year, trillions. And humans are like "it's okay, God gave them to us so we can eat them" or "I eat, I don't think"

It is time to pray. Pray like you have ever prayed in your life...on your knees praying and begging for God's help.

Even those out there who say they do not believe in God or prayer, and are listening, you need to pray too! Humor us, and pitch in, pretty please! :)

The whole world is in trouble, big big trouble...

It is time to pray. Pray like you have ever prayed in your life...on your knees praying and begging for God's help.

Even those out there who say they do not believe in God or prayer, and are listening, you need to pray too! Humor us, and pitch in, pretty please! :)

The whole world is in trouble, big big trouble...
all we have to do is hold out till next jan when a new potus can be sworn in and biden goes away,,

The usual. Good people don't do anything about it.

Good and evil are subjective human concepts that mean nothing to the universe.
In Convoluted Universe 4 by Dolores Cannon (page 517), the Aliens said Earth is in a Dual System Dimension of good vs evil, hot vs cold, black vs white. There are 38 different Systems. 38 Dimensions?

I've been asking this for years in Canada. The issue is that fewer and fewer people really care since the West is in sharp decline. None of this decline would have occured if we.didn't prop up China, allowed their intelligence agencies to dominate and you guys embrace a more centrally controlled system in the U.S (which has always been the case in Canada really). The further we continue, the worse it will get. There will be small comfort when this misery also impacts the leaders of violence.and civil liberty abuses as it always does eventually . No more joy when these same people are sent to hell after they expire. True evil, that of evil through force, manipulation and group authority, has to be repaid by the universe. I am confident that it will be. It must....

I don't. The point is just that good and evil are subject to human interpretation. There's no universal law about the definition of good and evil. It's whatever we say it is.
But we do have large swaths of people who share certain values by agreement. What you choose to call it is irrelevant.

Forum List

Back