How can Democrats detest the “replacement theory” while shouting ‘thank God you’re being replaced’ in the faces of caucasian conservatives?

Racist Democrats are constantly telling caucasians the great ‘replacement theory’ is a fabricated fictional tale while simultaneously telling caucasian conservatives they are becoming extinct and being replaced. So what gives here? What’s really going on?
Well basically people are laughing at you because while you think there's some grand conspiracy to replace you, the truth is that freedom of choice means freedom to make mixed race babies and that's what more and more white Americans are choosing to do.

Well basically people are laughing at you because while you think there's some grand conspiracy to replace you, the truth is that freedom of choice means freedom to make mixed race babies and that's what more and more white Americans are choosing to do.
What will the world do without white people?!

Okay cool…so we are being replaced and the replacement theory is validated?
Is that true C_Clayton_Jones ?
You see, Clayton is constantly claiming that no such replacement is happening.

No. The replacement theory isn't validated. You are being replaced but not as the theory is claiming. It's like having a theory of rain being God's tears, the fact that your getting wet doesn't make it correct. Let me know if you need help understanding that logic.

Look pal, I'm a conservative, and the replacement theory is a crock of shit. In order to be "replaced" it must mean that something must be taken away, so that object can replace it.

No one is replacing anyone. It is true that things are being ADDED, but not replaced. No one is killing off whites en masse to replace them with minority groups.

Close your eyes…..now take a virtual look around the globe….now you tell me.
I served with a black Marine in 1972. He showed me a book he was reading about a fictional, world wide black revolt. I believe the title was Siege. Long story short, the objective was the browning of the world--the term used in the book was nig-pigging and it was used to describe the mixing of the races.

As said, no one is being replaced....you are not being kicked out, and someone else is taking your spot.

Curried Goats is a racist asshole, and now he will walk it back, because he knows that he needs to give white cucks and fags a way of ignoring what is going on.

So, his hate drives him to gloat, while his fear makes him try to cloak it in bullshit.

He is a sad little worm of a man.

Forum List

Back