How Can America Create Jobs ?

Tax cuts = Increased Business Investment = More Jobs = More Consumer Spending = Greater Tax Revenue

Of course you don't buy any of that.

Your taxes are so high it's a wonder you can even pay attention!

Imagine yourself a money grubbing business owner. A captain of industry. A rich capitalist fat cat.

If you want to earn more money (and isn't that what fat cat industrialists and capitalists all want???) how would you go about doing that?

Spending more money on big cigars and houses and trophy girlfriends?

Nah. That's how we common folk think.

Would you just put your money in off-shore accounts?

Nah. That doesn't make you MORE money. It just helps you avoid taxes.

Really, the only way to earn more money is to invest in business. Your business or someone else's business.

Business investment is the key to economic success.

It's what made America as great as we have been.

It's the linchpin of your very own existence.

It's what persuaded China to veer from strict Communism and why China is a a growing economic giant.

Nothing separates the major nations from the third world nations like business and economic vitality.

And nothing in business and industry is made by Welfare recipients.

On the contrary, everything we manufacture and produce comes as a result of people working for a wage.

The more money left in the hands of the American people the more those people will invest in business and the more people will buy things they want and need.

And as long as the government keeps IT'S spending in check more revenue will go to the government and more jobs will be created.

Generally speaking.

I'd honestly say that this Post # 33 is trumped by my Post # 32, which got posted a few seconds before yours. I think getting the aliens out, and stopping the visa fiasco, INSTANTLY opens up more jobs than any investment schemes, or anything else. And it's all trumped already by my other post which started with the words "I don't buy any of that." And I still don't.

Lastly, you call taxes of 39.6% "high" ?. I call that low. In the 50s, taxes were 91-92%. That might be called high (but not necessarily TOO high)

I just lost all interest in continuing this discussion.

The facts are there. The links are there. Do with them as you choose.

G'day.

:50:

Yes, the facts are there. One recent estimate by researchers at the Pew Hispanic Center puts the number of illegal aliens in the workforce at 8 million out of an overall population of 11.2 million illegal aliens, i.e., 71.4 percent.That estimate is generally accepted as reasonable.

Passel, Jeffrey S. and D'Vera Cohn, "Unauthorized Immigrant Population: National and State Trends, 2010," Pew Hispanic Center, February, 2011.

At the same time, the US govt (Bureau of Labor Statistics) defines the US unemployment number as 10.4 million.

http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.nr0.htm

Do the math.

A discontinuing of work visa issuance added to a mass deportation of illegal aliens, and you get zero unemployment.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back