How are cops supposed to know if their attacker is armed or not?

Argh, the wounds tell the position of the body when shot. Only one set of stories do the wounds back up, and that is Wilsons and the witnesses that back his side of the story.

You can tell him a million times but his hatred of the police wont let him admit the truth.
FYI - One side of the story doesn't constitute truth. And, not taking all accounts into consideration doesn't present factual findings. Dismissing witnesses with different accounts of what happen doesn't constitute truth in finding. Two construction workers that witnessed the event were never heard from. Yet, they're on video at the exact moment of the shooting saying in disbelief that he was shot while his hands were raised above his head. Other witnesses said that the cop pulled Mr. Brown's arm inside the cop car. So, where does the real truth lie? We may never know because we only have one side of the story. Dead men can't talk.

You obviously have an axe to grind and no amount of forensic evidence is going to change your mind.
Hell,even Holder disagrees with you.
FYI - I have NO axe to grind, period. If there were evidence, I would believe the evidence. If there were videos. I would believe the videos. If "ALL" witnesses were weighed equally, I would believe the results of the evidence. If an independent outside agency had investigated, I would believe the results. Mr. Holder is part of law enforcement since he's the head of the justice department. And, he only had one side of the story to weigh evidence against.

Obama and Holder wanted a conviction in the worst way.
How do you know that to be fact? Did you hear them say such? If so, please direct me to where I can read their words saying it. Thanks. Or, is that what you guess they wanted?

You can tell him a million times but his hatred of the police wont let him admit the truth.
FYI - One side of the story doesn't constitute truth. And, not taking all accounts into consideration doesn't present factual findings. Dismissing witnesses with different accounts of what happen doesn't constitute truth in finding. Two construction workers that witnessed the event were never heard from. Yet, they're on video at the exact moment of the shooting saying in disbelief that he was shot while his hands were raised above his head. Other witnesses said that the cop pulled Mr. Brown's arm inside the cop car. So, where does the real truth lie? We may never know because we only have one side of the story. Dead men can't talk.

You obviously have an axe to grind and no amount of forensic evidence is going to change your mind.
FYI - I have NO axe to grind, period. If there were evidence, I would believe the evidence. If there were videos. I would believe the videos. If "ALL" witnesses were weighed equally, I would believe the results of the evidence. If an independent outside agency had investigated, I would believe the results. Mr. Holder is part of law enforcement since he's the head of the justice department. And, he only had one side of the story to weigh evidence against.

How do you know that to be fact? Did you hear them say such? If so, please direct me to where I can read their words saying it. Thanks. Or, is that what you guess they wanted?

You are seriously ill informed.

Why are you defending a POS like Brown?
I an NOT defending Mr. Brown. I am speaking about what has become the norm on Main Street America. Mr. Brown just happens to be the subject of this conversation, but it could be about the many others that make daily headlines all across this nation. I could be talking about the 12 year old boy shot while playing in the park, or the homeless man surrounded by 5 or 6 cops and shot while on the ground, or the toddler accidentally shot while a cop was shooting at someone else, or the 92 year old lady in Lithia Springs Georgia, or the many others that make daily headlines. These cases are becoming the norm on Main Street America. Something needs to be done about trigger happy cops with a free pass to kill anyone they feel like killing.

And, what's even worse, is the fact that cops investigate cops. Go figure. And, all that's needed to get a free pass is the words, "I feared for my safety", or "He reach for his waist band". Right or wrong?

Sure you are.

Is it normal to attack a police officer on Main Street America?

You should do what Quanell X did to see how it is to be in an officers shoes. Quanell was just like you, harping about how quick cops are to use their duty weapons. That is until he took this course and realized just how quick a situation can turn deadly.

Idiots like you have no clue what it's like to be a cop. Out of the thousands if not millions of arrest each day, you focus on ones that you perceive to be injustices when nine times out of ten the officer is vindicated and you morons look like even bigger fools than you already are.

A walk in their shoes Quanell X trains with local police
Your childish and silly name calling and personal attack doesn't give weight to your argument. Please try to be civil and adult in these conversations. Thanks. Attack the subject matter, and not the person that you're having a conversation with. No need to act like kids fighting on the playground.

I wouldn't be a cop, period. I have way more self-respect than to write BS quota tickets, gang up on someone already handcuffed and on the ground, murder unarmed citizens, and bully my way through life.

Typical bleeding heart liberal. More worried about the name calling than the weight of the argument. Fact is numbnuts, you don't have the wherewithal to be a cop, your mamby pamby ass wouldn't make it through the first day of training Sonny boy.
Very silly and childish, to say the least. Your age? FYI - I'm NOT a Liberal. Your immature name calling and personal attack speaks for itself.

You sure sound like a liberal. I haven't attacked you, you're just being your paranoid liberal self. Sticks and stones.....learn it!!

You've had your ass kicked on this topic plenty enough.

How many times has an Attorney General personally involved in a case as Holder? So much so that he would go to Ferguson teamed with his prosecutors?

Oh? How so? Is that just your opinion? Or, do you say it because I don't take your word that Obama and Holder wanted a conviction? Are you guessing they wanted a conviction, or do you know for a fact they wanted a conviction? Which is it?

Oh? How so? Is that just your opinion? Or, do you say it because I don't take your word that Obama and Holder wanted a conviction? Are you guessing they wanted a conviction, or do you know for a fact they wanted a conviction? Which is it?

Why in the hell would the justice dept stick their noses in a case like this?
Same bullshit they pulled with trayvon martin.
If I had a son....

I an NOT defending Mr. Brown. I am speaking about what has become the norm on Main Street America. Mr. Brown just happens to be the subject of this conversation, but it could be about the many others that make daily headlines all across this nation. I could be talking about the 12 year old boy shot while playing in the park, or the homeless man surrounded by 5 or 6 cops and shot while on the ground, or the toddler accidentally shot while a cop was shooting at someone else, or the 92 year old lady in Lithia Springs Georgia, or the many others that make daily headlines. These cases are becoming the norm on Main Street America. Something needs to be done about trigger happy cops with a free pass to kill anyone they feel like killing.

And, what's even worse, is the fact that cops investigate cops. Go figure. And, all that's needed to get a free pass is the words, "I feared for my safety", or "He reach for his waist band". Right or wrong?

Sure you are.

You should do what Quanell X did to see how it is to be in an officers shoes. Quanell was just like you, harping about how quick cops are to use their duty weapons. That is until he took this course and realized just how quick a situation can turn deadly.

Idiots like you have no clue what it's like to be a cop. Out of the thousands if not millions of arrest each day, you focus on ones that you perceive to be injustices when nine times out of ten the officer is vindicated and you morons look like even bigger fools than you already are.

Your childish and silly name calling and personal attack doesn't give weight to your argument. Please try to be civil and adult in these conversations. Thanks. Attack the subject matter, and not the person that you're having a conversation with. No need to act like kids fighting on the playground.

I wouldn't be a cop, period. I have way more self-respect than to write BS quota tickets, gang up on someone already handcuffed and on the ground, murder unarmed citizens, and bully my way through life.

Typical bleeding heart liberal. More worried about the name calling than the weight of the argument. Fact is numbnuts, you don't have the wherewithal to be a cop, your mamby pamby ass wouldn't make it through the first day of training Sonny boy.
Very silly and childish, to say the least. Your age? FYI - I'm NOT a Liberal. Your immature name calling and personal attack speaks for itself.

You sure sound like a liberal. I haven't attacked you, you're just being your paranoid liberal self. Sticks and stones.....learn it!!

Well I'm certainly not a Liberal, by any stretch of the imagination. Also, in no way am I paranoid about anything, especially not about cops killing unarmed citizens. And, sticks and stones do nothing for me, not a thing. In addition, no one has kicked anyone's ass on this topic. This has been nothing more than a conversation where many opinions and feelings have been expressed. I haven't seen any "ass kicking" take place. Obviously, you see some kind of contest or war going on here. This is merely a forum where different ones express their views and opinions, nothing more. It' silly to think of it any other way.

If I had a son....
It was politics, nothing more. They wanted everyone to see that they were on top of things, and understood the mood and unrest as a result of the shooting. After all, it did make daily headlines for weeks. It was all for show, nothing more. Just the usual political "We Care" BS. Political figures will do anything to get in front of the cameras and make it appear that they're really concerned about what's taking place on Main Street America.

Sure you are.

Well I'm certainly not a Liberal, by any stretch of the imagination. Also, in no way am I paranoid about anything, especially not about cops killing unarmed citizens. And, sticks and stones do nothing for me, not a thing. In addition, no one has kicked anyone's ass on this topic. This has been nothing more than a conversation where many opinions and feelings have been expressed. I haven't seen any "ass kicking" take place. Obviously, you see some kind of contest or war going on here. This is merely a forum where different ones express their views and opinions, nothing more. It' silly to think of it any other way.

Where I come from we judge people by their actions and your actions shows you to be an anti-cop liberal. You have been given all the facts and you still want to argue. Typical liberal response. The fact that a Grand Jury sat through hours of testimony, read thousands of pages of documents, heard from dozens of witnesses then decided that there was not enough probable cause to indict police officer Darren Wilson, you still want to argue the point. Typical liberal reaction!

How many times has an Attorney General personally involved in a case as Holder? So much so that he would go to Ferguson teamed with his prosecutors?
Political showmanship, nothing more. And, Mr. Obama wanted the public to know that he was on top of things, plain and simple. Just the usual politics played out on a stage that had national attention.

Where I come from we judge people by their actions and your actions shows you to be an anti-cop liberal. You have been given all the facts and you still want to argue. Typical liberal response. The fact that a Grand Jury sat through hours of testimony, read thousands of pages of documents, heard from dozens of witnesses then decided that there was not enough probable cause to indict police officer Darren Wilson, you still want to argue the point. Typical liberal reaction!
Yes, I am anti-cop, and with good reason. No, I'm NOT a Liberal, by any stretch of the imagination. And, no, facts, all facts, were not taken under consideration, and it was made public that witnesses were dismissed that countered what the investigators wanted to hear. I gave examples of those witnesses earlier in this thread. And, the investigation was done by a law enforcement agency, and not by an outside independent source. Bias can be assumed when the part of one agency investigate another part of that agency. Cops investigating cops prove nothing. Law enforcement agencies investigating law enforcement agencies prove nothing.

Political showmanship, nothing more. And, Mr. Obama wanted the public to know that he was on top of things, plain and simple. Just the usual politics played out on a stage that had national attention.

For a person that claims not to be a liberal, you don't hesitate to defend Obama. He didn't care this much about the people in Benghazi.

If I had a son....
It was politics, nothing more. They wanted everyone to see that they were on top of things, and understood the mood and unrest as a result of the shooting. After all, it did make daily headlines for weeks. It was all for show, nothing more. Just the usual political "We Care" BS. Political figures will do anything to get in front of the cameras and make it appear that they're really concerned about what's taking place on Main Street America.

Yet they went after the Ferguson police force when they couldnt nail Wilson.
Obama and holder hate white people.

For a person that claims not to be a liberal, you don't hesitate to defend Obama. He didn't care this much about the people in Benghazi.
I do NOT defend Mr. Obama, and never would do so. I did NOT vote for him, do NOT support him in any way, and I believe he is the worst president that we've ever had, period. Obviously, you don't follow me on this forum or you would already know that. I am NOT a Liberal, Conservative, Republican, Democrat, Independent, Right Wing, Left Wing, Moderate, nor anything other than an American for America.

Yes, I am anti-cop, and with good reason. No, I'm NOT a Liberal, by any stretch of the imagination. And, no, facts, all facts, were not taken under consideration, and it was made public that witnesses were dismissed that countered what the investigators wanted to hear. I gave examples of those witnesses earlier in this thread. And, the investigation was done by a law enforcement agency, and not by an outside independent source. Bias can be assumed when the part of one agency investigate another part of that agency. Cops investigating cops prove nothing. Law enforcement agencies investigating law enforcement agencies prove nothing.

Do you even understand how a Grand Jury works? The prosecutors control who is or isn't heard in Grand Jury, their job is to find enough evidence to indict, they would not go to a Grand Jury and suppress testimony that would help them achieve that goal. So your "witnesses were dismissed that countered what the investigators wanted to hear." comment is complete and utter nonsense. A third party DID in fact investigate, The DOJ cleared Wilson after conducting their own investigation. But you don't want to hear the facts. You want to believe whatever liberal nonsense you can dream up.

I do NOT defend Mr. Obama, and never would do so. I did NOT vote for him, do NOT support him in any way, and I believe he is the worst president that we've ever had, period. Obviously, you don't follow me on this forum or you would already know that. I am NOT a Liberal, Conservative, Republican, Democrat, Independent, Right Wing, Left Wing, Moderate, nor anything other than an American for America.

Ok Jakestakey

If I had a son....

Yet they went after the Ferguson police force when they couldnt nail Wilson.
Obama and holder hate white people.
Obviously, they didn't try very hard. The police force was ripe for the pick'in at the time. Mr. Obama and Mr. Holder are two jokes, two clowns, and play to the public when there's a national stage such as Ferguson was at the time. Politics as usual, nothing more.

Ok Jakestakey
What? What is that? Please explain. Thanks.

Do you even understand how a Grand Jury works? The prosecutors control who is or isn't heard in Grand Jury, their job is to find enough evidence to indict, they would not go to a Grand Jury and suppress testimony that would help them achieve that goal. So your "witnesses were dismissed that countered what the investigators wanted to hear." comment is complete and utter nonsense. A third party DID in fact investigate, The DOJ cleared Wilson after conducting their own investigation. But you don't want to hear the facts. You want to believe whatever liberal nonsense you can dream up.
It was made public that witnesses that did not fit what they wanted to hear, were dismissed. It was said on national TV that some witnesses were liars, some were misquoted, and others were completely left out of the mix. Several sources reveal as much. And no independent agency investigated the case. The DOJ, Ferguson officials, and the state of Missouri investigated it, no one else. I'd love to hear "ALL" the facts, and not just the cherry picked evidence that was used to determine no wrong doing. I do NOT believe any Liberal nonsense, none. I'm NOT a Liberal, and do not associate myself with Liberals. Anything else?

Ok Jakestakey
What? What is that? Please explain. Thanks.

Jake is another fake that claims to be something he's not.

Forum List

Back