How alex jones Really Feels About donald trump

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
I wonder if there are more people like alex jones.

He doesn't like trump but is still using trump to make money off the trump followers.

How many other so called right wing media people feel this way and are only in it for the money?

He doesn't like trump but is still using trump to make money off the trump followers.

How many other so called right wing media people feel this way and are only in it for the money?

I agree.

Still better than Satan and her band of demons AND MUCH better than dementia Joe.

Jan 2019? The clip was short and he explained nothing.

Thanks for wasting 2 minutes I’ll never get back.

If you actually care about what Alex Jones thinks about Donald Trump enough to start a thread about it...

...you might be a TDS afflicted moron.

Last edited:
Democrats have been saying Jones is a stupid melon head who does nothing but lie every minute of his life for years until the day he said something negative about Trump.

Shouldn't you be praising your cabbage head prez instead of still crying and bitching about Trump?

He's not in office anymore.

If you do happen to find some small positive about biden, let us know.

Jan 2019? The clip was short and he explained nothing.

Thanks for wasting 2 minutes I’ll never get back.

It's part of a documentary, one I believe Jones has been peddling on his show for about a year now... in between his peddling his sleep aid, privacy pouch, and other assorted crap...

It's not a new video... A little research could have made the OP look smart. Maybe.

make money off the trump followers.

You know, I have read on this very venue those followers as being identified as the "duped & snookered".

Perhaps, Alex Jones has spotted those traits as a 'profit opportunity'.
Or so it seems. (btw, he's not alone in that little gold rush)

Your point is? I don't give a flying flock of pink flamingoes what Alex Jones has to say let alone what you think it means. Unlike democrats, I don't vote because some whack job shock jock influencer says is version of the truth.

Forum List

Back