How a US President helped boost Communist China's oil reserves, while draining ours

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
This is truly despicable. :mad:

"How Biden Helped a Chinese Gas Giant Boost the Communist Nation’s Oil Reserves"​

As Biden depletes US oil reserve, China amasses huge stockpile

"President Joe Biden's decision to deplete America's oil reserves is helping a top adversary—China, which has built up its own stockpile while taking advantage of Biden's firesale.

Biden's Department of Energy in April sold roughly one million barrels of oil from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve barrels to Unipec, the trading arm of the China Petrochemical Corporation, which is wholly owned by the Chinese government. That decision came just two months after Unipec launched an "unusual buying spree" aimed at boosting China's own oil reserves.

The communist nation's strategy was clearly successful—from mid-March to mid-May, China increased its oil reserves from 869 million barrels to 926 million barrels, according to Bloomberg. America's oil reserves, meanwhile, are in freefall under Biden. The Democrat inherited 638 million barrels of reserve oil; that number is set to drop to 384.6 million barrels, the lowest level since 1984..."

How Biden Helped a Chinese Gas Giant Boost the Communist Nation's Oil Reserves

"How Biden Helped a Chinese Gas Giant Boost the Communist Nation’s Oil Reserves"​

"President Joe Biden's decision to deplete America's oil reserves is helping a top adversary—China, which has built up its own stockpile while taking advantage of Biden's firesale.

Biden's Department of Energy in April sold roughly one million barrels of oil from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve barrels to Unipec, the trading arm of the China Petrochemical Corporation, which is wholly owned by the Chinese government. That decision came just two months after Unipec launched an "unusual buying spree" aimed at boosting China's own oil reserves.

The communist nation's strategy was clearly successful—from mid-March to mid-May, China increased its oil reserves from 869 million barrels to 926 million barrels, according to Bloomberg. America's oil reserves, meanwhile, are in freefall under Biden. The Democrat inherited 638 million barrels of reserve oil; that number is set to drop to 384.6 million barrels, the lowest level since 1984..."

This is beginning to look like death by a thousand cuts, Democrat style.

When releasing on international market, do the regs and and laws, allow selectivity not to sell to a country that is not officially sanctioned? I do not know the answer to that, maybe someone does.

I totally agree, it is high time to stop the further sales of the strategic oil reserves, that were not effective in keeping gas prices down here in the US, no matter who it is sold to. Surprised China not under any special sanction, whereas many countries have supported not buying Russian oil to support Putin War, my impression is China is taking advantage to support Russian oil sales, and help pay for his war, so I would support an official ban or sanction on our sales to them.

It is despicable.:mad-61:

1657678390023.png

Our President is a very sick man, and he's made some unfortunate choices that are ruining this country's people's ability to make a living while he has 5 huge big mansions.

When releasing on international market, do the regs and and laws, allow selectivity not to sell to a country that is not officially sanctioned? I do not know the answer to that, maybe someone does.

I totally agree, it is high time to stop the further sales of the strategic oil reserves, that were not effective in keeping gas prices down here in the US, no matter who it is sold to. Surprised China not under any special sanction, whereas many countries have supported not buying Russian oil to support Putin War, my impression is China is taking advantage to support Russian oil sales, and help pay for his war, so I would support an official ban or sanction on our sales to them.

I would suspect that China is buying up all the oil they can get their mitts on right now. Their inflation rate is running at 4.3%, which is down from 5.2% in 2020. It takes a massive amount of oil to keep their manufacturing process and economy running, so they're getting it from wherever they can.

I can't help but wonder what is "strategic" in selling our reserves.

Pure stupidity and very poor optics no matter how leftists spin it.

I would suspect that China is buying up all the oil they can get their mitts on right now. Their inflation rate is running at 4.3%, which is down from 5.2% in 2020. It takes a massive amount of oil to keep their manufacturing process and economy running, so they're getting it from wherever they can.
I know that, but since release of the SOR is not helping with gas prices here, and may be working against legitimate foreign policy going there, I would, like you, support a policy by congress or EO to restrict sales to them, and that oil would be better spent, selling to countries and companies that support our Ukraine/Russian oil policies.

I know that, but since release of the SOR is not helping with gas prices here, and may be working against legitimate foreign policy going there, I would, like you, support a policy by congress or EO to restrict sales to them, and that oil would be better spent, selling to countries and companies that support our Ukraine/Russian oil policies.

Yeah. This whole administration's energy policies are fucky. Especially with Winter coming up. I dread how much we're gonna have to pay to have our 500 gallon propane tank topped off. Thank God it was a mild Winter last year and we're still at 50%. But pity those poor folks who are less off than we are.

I can't help but wonder what is "strategic" in selling our reserves.

Pure stupidity and very poor optics no matter how leftists spin it.
President Biden is a very confused man, and Pelosi is his ruin for not retiring him. She's the House Speaker, and she's ruining this country time and again by dereliction of duty.

Yeah. This whole administration's energy policies are fucky. Especially with Winter coming up. I dread how much we're gonna have to pay to have our 500 gallon propane tank topped off. Thank God it was a mild Winter last year and we're still at 50%. But pity those poor folks who are less off than we are.
I hear ya. I remember filling that tank in the winter back in the energy prices of the oil embargo back in the Carter and early Reagan days, when I was working hard to make it. It was brutal and the gas supplier (only one in the county at that time) didn't have an averaging policy or monthly delivery thing. Big bucks (at the time) out, all at once, but what else could you do?

Biden is a traitor. We need to deal with these traitors in a permeant manner.

Forum List

Back