How a lot of folks are feeling

I'm taking more out nowadays than I'm putting in, so no..... thank YOU. :cool:

There are lots of Trump voters who pay more than they put in. What do you think of them?

Aren't you glad we have them around? They're helping people like you. Isn't it great to be part of this system? :)

Learn something.

Do you deny that several Trump supporters pay more into the system than get back?

You're not very smart, are you friend?

I'm taking more out nowadays than I'm putting in, so no..... thank YOU. :cool:

There are lots of Trump voters who pay more than they put in. What do you think of them?

Aren't you glad we have them around? They're helping people like you. Isn't it great to be part of this system? :)

Learn something.

Do you deny that several Trump supporters pay more into the system than get back?

You're not very smart, are you friend?
I don't care what other people make because I'm not a fucking parasite demanding a cut of it.
But no it wouldn't surprise me to find that Trump supporters tend to be productive folks.

No it isn't the way it works.

Isn't that obvious?

Well sure it is.

You go to work. Then our amazing government gets to decide how much of it you keep.

You vote for representation. Then they work on your behalf. If you don't like it, you vote someone else.
LOL..... no they don't.

I'm not sure what part of that you're confused about, friend.

That's obviously how it works.
They don't work on our behalf, and only a fool would think they do.
1609541105706.png

I don't care what other people make because I'm not a fucking parasite demanding a cut of it.

Yet it seems like you're quite happy that you bring in more than you pay to our government.

Where do you think that money comes from, friend?

It seems like you enjoy the way our government operates and you're reaping the rewards of it. That's great! I'm happy for you.

Isn't that obvious?

Well sure it is.

You go to work. Then our amazing government gets to decide how much of it you keep.

You vote for representation. Then they work on your behalf. If you don't like it, you vote someone else.
LOL..... no they don't.

View attachment 436088

I'm not sure what part of this was unclear.

"You vote for representation. Then they work on your behalf. If you don't like it, you vote someone else."

You're not happy with your representation so I suggest you vote for someone else. That's how it works, friend. See, it's not so difficult after all.

Yet it seems like you're quite happy that you bring in more than you pay to our government.

It seems like you enjoy the way our government operates and you're reaping the rewards of it. That's great! I'm happy for you.
I spent 20 years as muscle for an international crime cartel; I got paid for it.

Isn't that obvious?

Well sure it is.

LOL..... no they don't.

View attachment 436088

"You vote for representation. Then they work on your behalf. If you don't like it, you vote someone else."

You're not happy with your representation so I suggest you vote for someone else. That's how it works, friend. See, it's not so difficult after all.
No it doesn't work that way, and it hasn't in a long time.

That's why we elected Trump in the first place.

I spent 20 years as muscle for an international crime cartel; I got paid for it.

That’s great, friend. You should get paid for your work. But I’m afraid you didn’t address what I said.

You claimed that you’re bringing in more money than you’re paying to our glorious government. Where do you think that money is coming from?

Will you perhaps answer that question now, friend? Can you not see that your fellow citizens are paying more than they are taking in and that their tax dollars are transferring over to you?

Isn't that obvious?

Well sure it is.

LOL..... no they don't.

View attachment 436088

Well sure it does. You vote for someone you want to represent you. I’m not sure what part of that you’re not understating.

Perhaps you just aren’t very smart. That’s ok, friend.

I quit the NRA when they couldn't tell me how my membership fee was being used. I still have my guns. They are soundly protected by the second amendment. Never again will I give one red cent to any group involved in politics.

That’s great, friend. You should get paid for your work. But I’m afraid you didn’t address what I said.

You claimed that you’re bringing in more money than you’re paying to our glorious government. Where do you think that money is coming from?

Will you perhaps answer that question now, friend? Can you not see that your fellow citizens are paying more than they are taking in and that their tax dollars are transferring over to you?
Does anyone want a refund?

Isn't that obvious?

Well sure it is.

LOL..... no they don't.

View attachment 436088

Well sure it does. You vote for someone you want to represent you. I’m not sure what part of that you’re not understating.

Perhaps you just aren’t very smart. That’s ok, friend.
Perhaps you're simply retarded if you believe that.

Forum List

Back