How a lot of folks are feeling

Why do people who have been telling liberals, Democrats, “RINO”s, independents and progressives for four years “Fuck your feelings!” suddenly feel the urge to make threads telling us all how they are ...“feeling”?

Apparently, they are not really “feeling” anything but anger and frustration. They are hyperventilating and fantasizing. Like the “bayourenaissanceman” articles that freyasman provides, they fantasize about terrorism. These are not normal “feelings.” They remind me of the “Fight Club” movie protagonist’s psychotic ravings.

What are you gonna do when we treat them the way you all have treated Trump for the last few years?

I would be surprised if it was any different. Are you new to politics or something?

What are you going to do when we simply ignore all their bullshit, and set up our own governments?

Go for it. You can all go to Burger King and declare Trump president of the playhouse.

1609532780908.png

Sounds to me like you enjoy taunting people from behind a keyboard.
I don't believe you would speak that way to me in person.

You wouldn't talk the way you do in person, so I wouldn't need to. That's the point.

People like you say ridiculous things in message boards, but we both know you wouldn't actually DO any of those things. You're all talk, no action. We call you keyboard warriors.
Okay.
Sunday afternoon, I'll be at a place called West of the Brazos on 36, near Damon.

Bring your ass.

I have better things to do than go halfway across the country to meet some idiot on the internet, sorry.

Any jackass can say "Meet me at X" but it never actually happens.
I'll be there anyway.

Because I do what I say I will.
again this guy doesn't know you like I know you lol

You two know each other well huh?
Sure do

And how do you two know each other?
That's for you to investigate

It’s fine if you want to be secretive about it.

So you’re two men bragging about knowing each other well but don’t want to discuss how you know each other. Gotcha.
Don't be depressed because we will not allow you in the club

Oh it's a club now. That's interesting.

And I'm not interested in joining.
Great because you weren't invited

I think we're all good with that. You two have fun in your club.
There are a lot more than just 2 of us.

Neat. Well have fun in your club with a lot more than 2.

You wouldn't talk the way you do in person, so I wouldn't need to. That's the point.

People like you say ridiculous things in message boards, but we both know you wouldn't actually DO any of those things. You're all talk, no action. We call you keyboard warriors.
Okay.
Sunday afternoon, I'll be at a place called West of the Brazos on 36, near Damon.

Bring your ass.

I have better things to do than go halfway across the country to meet some idiot on the internet, sorry.

I'll be there anyway.

Sure do

So you’re two men bragging about knowing each other well but don’t want to discuss how you know each other. Gotcha.

It ain't just a club of two it's a club of many

Okay.

Bring your ass.

I'll be there anyway.

Sure do

our members are in all states hell you might walk beside one but you'll never know it until it's too late

No incumbent ever increased his vote total by that much and lost.

And that's your argument?

That's not evidence of anything. A fun fact, maybe, if true. But nothing more.

Go present your fun little trivia to the courts and see if they find it convincing. My guess is they won't, because it's not.
You’re obviously among the dishonest who are OK with the undermining of the American system. Those numbers alone should warrant investigation for honest people. Add to that the conspicuousness of swing states flipping after midnight and PA violating the US constitution by changing election rules without legislation.
You’re corrupt.

Another point: It is certainly not only Trump cultists who are angry and fearful of the future.

Many who despise the “Establishment” do have cause for anger. Those who feel they are screwed by society ... often have been. Those who have had no decent education, few job opportunities or connections, see no future for their kids ... they have a right to shout and seek change.

But to blame fellow Americans just because we despised the conman Trump? To act like anarchists? To threaten our electoral system? Just because your man — acting ever more nutty and incompetent on the job — was not elected? No, that is irrational and dangerous anger, dangerous to our nation and dangerous also to its owners, who it sets up for more failure.

No incumbent ever increased his vote total by that much and lost.

And that's your argument?

That's not evidence of anything. A fun fact, maybe, if true. But nothing more.

Go present your fun little trivia to the courts and see if they find it convincing. My guess is they won't, because it's not.
You’re obviously among the dishonest who are OK with the undermining of the American system. Those numbers alone should warrant investigation for honest people. Add to that the conspicuousness of swing states flipping after midnight and PA violating the US constitution by changing election rules without legislation.
You’re corrupt.

A losing incumbent gaining votes isn’t evidence of anything, you moron. You’re obviously mentally retarded if you think that’s a legitimate argument for anything. And you fools wonder why courts aren’t ruling in your favor.

They already audited the results and you still lost. They have tried numerous legal paths and you still lost. You will continue to be upset with the results until they declare your candidate the winner, which they won’t, because you have no evidence that this isn’t legitimate.

Let’s call it what it is. You’re a brainwashed moron and you’re upset that Trump lost. Simple as that. You have nothing but idiotic conspiracy theories. Unfortunately for you man-children, the adults in the room have found no evidence for what you claim. Must be an elaborate conspiracy huh?

I encourage you to keep crying about it. It won’t change anything and it makes me happy.

Okay.

Bring your ass.

I'll be there anyway.

Sure do

our members are in all states hell you might walk beside one but you'll never know it until it's too late

That’s cool. How is your government coming along?

Why do people who have been telling liberals, Democrats, “RINO”s, independents and progressives for four years “Fuck your feelings!” suddenly feel the urge to make threads telling us all how they are ...“feeling”?

Apparently, they are not really “feeling” anything but anger and frustration. They are hyperventilating and fantasizing. Like the “bayourenaissanceman” articles that freyasman provides, they fantasize about terrorism. These are not normal “feelings.” They remind me of the “Fight Club” movie protagonist’s psychotic ravings.
Peter Grant (the blogger and author in question) is a former soldier from South Africa who has seen a lot of civil wars and terrorism in Africa, and he was a federal prison chaplain here in the States.
I'm a retired paratrooper and security contractor who has seen a hell of a lot as well, in places like Afghanistan and Iraq, and the aftermath of it in Central America.
bigrebnc1775 is a veteran and former LEO.
There are literally millions of men (and some women too) with similar experiences and backgrounds in this country who have seen this sort of thing play out before, in multiple places around the world, and we know exactly what a shit show this is going to be.
We are the professionals and the subject matter experts here and you are of course dismissing us out of hand....... because you're just fucking stupid. Suicidally so, possibly. You don't know shit and you're behavior is that of a retarded child who is about to find out how hot that stove really is.

Now, we're all very pissed off at the crimes that have been perpetrated against us, and at the folks like you who seem to think it's funny to taunt us about it. So enjoy what's coming to you...... you deserve it all.

Another point: It is certainly not only Trump cultists who are angry and fearful of the future.

Many who despise the “Establishment” do have cause for anger. Those who feel they are screwed by society ... often have been. Those who have had no decent education, few job opportunities or connections, see no future for their kids ... they have a right to shout and seek change.

But to blame fellow Americans just because we despised the conman Trump? To act like anarchists? To threaten our electoral system? Just because your man — acting ever more nutty and incompetent on the job — was not elected? No, that is irrational and dangerous anger, dangerous to our nation and dangerous also to its owners, who it sets up for more failure.
Yeah..... no.

You're lying and full of shit and we all know it.

Save it, shitbag.

Okay.

Bring your ass.

I'll be there anyway.

Sure do

That’s cool. How is your government coming along?
No taxes, so that's an improvement already.

Well it would be kind of hard for them to tax you when they don't even exist.

Makes sense.

And yet you still pay taxes to THIS government, don't you? That's great. You have fun with your little fake government. Just make sure you contribute taxes to ours. :)

What are you going to do when we simply ignore all their bullshit, and set up our own governments?

Is that supposed to happen sometime before January 20th?

What are you going to do when that doesn't happen?
It already is happening.

That's cool. A make-believe government that we will never hear about, right?

Pretty lame government if nobody even knows they exist. Amirite?
It has the consent of those it governs so it's a lot more legit than what you got.

Well it would be kind of hard for them to tax you when they don't even exist.

Makes sense.

And yet you still pay taxes to THIS government, don't you? That's great. You have fun with your little fake government. Just make sure you contribute taxes to ours. :)
Or what?

Forum List

Back