Houston Weighs Reimposing Lockdown, Sees ‘Precipice of Disaster’

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
The virus isn't gone. Texas opened up too early.

Both Houston and Dallas are in trouble with the virus. The article says Dallas is actually worse.

It's out of hand in Houston.

They are about to reopen a Clovis 19 hospital established in a football stadium that they haven't used yet.

The good news, the death rate isn't super high. Hopefully the football stadium won't be necessary and those who are fighting for their lives win that fight. It wasn't covid 19 but I have been in a coma in an ICU fighting for my life. I know what it's like.

My heart and prayers go out to all. I wish we could find a way to stop this stupid virus.

Both Houston and Dallas are in trouble with the virus. The article says Dallas is actually worse.

They are about to reopen a Clovis 19 hospital established in a football stadium that they haven't used yet.

The good news, the death rate isn't super high. Hopefully the football stadium won't be necessary and those who are fighting for their lives win that fight. It wasn't covid 19 but I have been in a coma in an ICU fighting for my life. I know what it's like.

My heart and prayers go out to all. I wish we could find a way to stop this stupid virus.

Bullshit, the democrat destroyers are at it again.

I just want to say, I'd like to see what is labelled a Covid-19, who has it, how many people (and their age) died from it and the number of underlying conditions.

If it is 86 year old citizens with three underlying conditions (I think this was the average), I'd then ask, "when do you think you will EVER open up?". It's a virus. If the shutdown before didn't work, what makes you think new shut-down will? It's really peculiar how the most democratic run major cities seem to have this problem.

Is it a problem with the virus, or a very "loose" application of diagnosis? I'm starting to get more suspicious every time we see these "flare ups" and warnings from health experts who haven't been right about much until now.

By your words then the rioters in many blue cities should be blooming soon.

Wow. 477 dead in that one city and 35 more there today. That is a lot of dead people in one city. That is more dead people from the disease than my whole state. Our worst county, Davidson County (Metro Nashville) only has 81 dead and they are talking about slowing phase III of the reopening. We only had 5 more die today in the whole state. Whatever they think they need to do, I say more power to them and I wish them the best.

Holy fucking shit, do you ever have your nerve !!!!

I'm going to assume then you were against the millions out in the streets of America protesting these last couple of weeks ? RIGHT ?!!!!

We wanted to see businesses begin to reopen, but the fuck if we were talking about shit like this !

Wow. 477 dead in that one city and 35 more there today. That is a lot of dead people in one city. That is more dead people from the disease than my whole state. Our worst county, Davidson County (Metro Nashville) only has 81 dead and they are talking about slowing phase III of the reopening. We only had 5 more die today in the whole state. Whatever they think they need to do, I say more power to them and I wish them the best.
I would be looking for the deaths to go up in southern New Hampshire.
I went to Cape Cod for work today. On my way back I stopped at a service area. Cars with Trump bumper stickers and no one except me and the employees was wearing a mask. Just shook my head and walked away.

I went to Cape Cod for work today. On my way back I stopped at a service area. Cars with Trump bumper stickers and no one except me and the employees was wearing a mask. Just shook my head and walked away.
It would be so easy to plant radioactive, bio or chemical agents in areas of riots. To be released when disturbed. There are people trained to do just that.

GO VIKINGS!!!

RAPE!

ROB!

and...

PILLAGE!!!!

But... but... but...

Social distancing and shit.

Wear a mask...

Or something....

BOO!!!

Thanks for not giving them your disease.

A fine Patriot you are.

I wear when I am going into a store. Of course, I am retired and don't have to go out unless there is something I want to do, like the range, or helping my brother in law on his shop project.

I wear when I am going into a store. Of course, I am retired and don't have to go out unless there is something I want to do, like the range, or helping my brother in law on his shop project.
I wear these:

61TMdHIYO3L._AC_SX522_.jpg

I wear these:

View attachment 349085
Pull your head out of your ass and breathe deep.

I wear these:

View attachment 349085
Mine are N95 but I do have a couple of plain black that I haven't worn yet. My wife has more stylish ones.

Hopefully they can get a handle on it so their health care system won't totally collapse.

It is Texas so there are a lot of people without insurance which will make this worse.

I just hope we can find a vaccine for this stupid virus soon.

I wear these:

View attachment 349085

Hopefully all of em at once....with cellophane just to be safe.

Hopefully they can get a handle on it so their health care system won't totally collapse.

It is Texas so there are a lot of people without insurance which will make this worse.

Uhhhh....you can get tested for free in Texas.

My understanding was that for Covid-19 the insurance did not matter as the Feds had you covered. Of course I have been wrong before, besides I heard it from the trump administration so it may not be true. You just never know, but have no plans to visit Houston to find out.

Forum List

Back