Housing Market worse than 2007-2009

You don't know the west coast market, this type of price increase has been sustainable since the 1980's. Sure junk bond type mortgages over in shithole Dem cities like Chicago and Baltimore may default at 80% but it won't have any impact on the west coast market.
Wrong - just go back to 2007. No one isn't saying housing prices will continue to rise over 40 years. It's not sustainable right now. This year.

LOL you run with that while we clean up on the west coast.
When the housing market crashes, again, and we hit a major recession starting soon, you gonna still clean up all that non-income generating slum property? LOL. Your opinions don't matter.

EDIT - Can someone help find the percentage of interest only loans in the US right now? Seems my Google Fu isn't strong on that one.

This is very eye opening how bad our housing market is right now, full of overleveraged charlatans who have terrible credit scores and histories of foreclosures.

They are taking advantages of exotic mortgages and loan instruments to make it appear they are paying in cash, but really are leveraged to the tits.

Yep, Dodds Frank layer it all on the appraisal. Had nothing to do with 120 loans and all the exotic horse shit loans the banks came up with. Lol Oh well lost my shorts in 2007. Been saying this was coming for a while. This time I am flush with cash and will go on a buying spree when all those foreclosures hit.

Yep, Dodds Frank layer it all on the appraisal. Had nothing to do with 120 loans and all the exotic horse shit loans the banks came up with. Lol Oh well lost my shorts in 2007. Been saying this was coming for a while. This time I am flush with cash and will go on a buying spree when all those foreclosures hit.
Park the cash in gold and you'll be better off. If you're feeling daring, park it in Uranium and you'll probably become a multimillionaire on top of whatever you already have.

Shows are down dramatically month over month. No one cares about your fucking anecdotes lolololol.

Son you're a twit, I am also betting you are also young. 7 times today so far and two already scheduled for tomorrow. Deal with it son.

Son you're a twit, I am also betting you are also young. 7 times today so far and two already scheduled for tomorrow. Deal with it son.
No one gives a SHIT about your anecdotes. You can't prove dog shit. You're a bum. We all know you're a bum. Either post your annualized returns or get the fuck out lolol.

Until then. Real Estate showings are on the decline. Bad sign. No one cares what your experience is.

When the housing market crashes, again, and we hit a major recession starting soon, you gonna still clean up all that non-income generating slum property? LOL. Your opinions don't matter.
I'll clean up just like I did after the 2007-2008 crash. When you get older you will understand.

I'll clean up just like I did after the 2007-2008 crash. When you get older you will understand.
I doubt you ever cleaned up anything lol. You're all talk. I invest for a living. I demonstrate proof, you just talk big game which means you have a small dick and no game.

Anyone saying that this housing price bubble is currently sustainable is too stupid to know anything about markets.

But then you back track acting like you'll just be able to "clean house" lolololol. No you won't. You won't amount to anything.

No one gives a SHIT about your anecdotes. You can't prove dog shit. You're a bum. We all know you're a bum. Either post your annualized returns or get the fuck out lolol.

Until then. Real Estate showings are on the decline. Bad sign. No one cares what your experience is.

Son my experience shows that you are a liar.

Are you over compensating for a little penis?

Anecdote this son, first offer is 40K over list.

There you have it. House the Mkt for 24 hours and sold for 40K over asking. You're dismissed twit.

The bubble is definitely getting bigger. Mortgage rates are at a three year high and rising as a rather fast, consistent pace.

The correction likely won't be as bad as back in '09 but it's coming.

Americans are largely oblivious to the reality to things, unfortunately. And even the slightest hint of any kind of critical discussion turns into a juvenile circle jerk by al of the usual suspects calling each other trolls in what seems to be an effort to purposefuly keep the topical content as dumbed down as it can possible be.

But whatever. It's like talking to the wall anymore. It's kind of a waste of keystrokes. There's just nothing to be had by it.

Last edited:
The bubble is definitely getting bigger. Mortgage rates are at a three year high and rising as a rather fast, consistent pace.

The correction likely won't be as bad as back in '09 but it's coming.

Americans are largely oblivious to the reality to things, unfortunately. And even the slightest hint of any kind of critical discussion turns into a juvenile circle jerk by al of the usual suspects calling each other trolls in what seems to be an effort to purposefuly keep the topical content as dumbed down as it can possible be.

But whatever. It's like talking to the wall anymore. It's kind of a waste of keystrokes. There's just nothing to be had by it.

It's just not happening here in the middle, not yet anyway. My brother and his wife are hampered by a lack of inventory more than anything else (In California). Maybe we got out just in time. 14 showings in 24 hours and 40K haul is not bad at all.

It's just not happening here in the middle, not yet anyway. My brother and his wife are hampered by a lack of inventory more than anything else (In California). Maybe we got out just in time. 14 showings in 24 hours and 40K haul is not bad at all.

BlackRock has been hired by the US Government to compete with average Americans and to buy up as many of these properties as they can on the US government's behalf throughout the US and then turning them over to the rental market. Average American consumers are increasingly and routinely competing against these institutional investors who have been hired by the government to function in this way.

Placing that aside, it should come as no surprise that people like Brian Deese who served as the global head of sustainable investing at BlackRock, now directs the National Economic Council.

Or that peope like Wally Adeyemo, a former senior adviser at BlackRock, now serves as deputy secretary of the Treasury Department.

Or that people like Mike Pyle, a former investment strategist at BlackRock, now serves as Vice President Kamala Harris' chief economic adviser.

Could go on and on.

At the end of the day, the terms of controversy go only so far as we're willing to discuss them.

Oh, it's coming, though. Make no mistake about that. Generally speaking, if the administration continues to invoke the fascist tactics they're currently invoking in order to compete against consumers and if they're able to get away with it, you veel own nussing uhnt you veel rent everything from zee government uhnt you veel be happy. Zee cabinets eez eenfeeltrated already....he eez reading off of zee cue cards eexactly vut he eez supposed to say....uhnt vile hee does zis vis zee markets, zee young leaders of zee ozzer countries veel make sure zat zee payment platforms decide on zee government's behalf who veel have access to zee fruits of zee labor uhnt who veel nawt....

WEF-Schwab.jpeg

Last edited:
Anyway. For whatever reason, the thread reminded me of that time back in 2002 when everyone laughed at the statesman when he was sounding the alarm bell about the coming bursting of the housing bubble that finally did pop in 2007.

Don't get it When you sell rental property is when the profit margin is high, but then your losing rental income that is also going up, and then were do you put the money? When we bought rentals it was for future retirement reasons, We kept our rents reasonable not a lot of profit but the houses paid for them self's, when we sold all but one after retiring we made money not as much as we had hoped due to down market. Today could sell personal home for close to twice what we paid for it but for what gain? unless we were going to buy down & move to a less expensive area with less services I see no advantages? Feel bad for young people who want the American dream of home ownership being priced out of the market & paying 50% of there income for rent, not allowing them much room to save for a house. We are in a strange loop the rich grow stronger & more controlling, The middle class is shrinking. not every one can have the high paying jobs, some one has to do the less profitable jobs. Its a mess & politicians pit us against each other.

Don't get it When you sell rental property is when the profit margin is high, but then your losing rental income that is also going up, and then were do you put the money? When we bought rentals it was for future retirement reasons, We kept our rents reasonable not a lot of profit but the houses paid for them self's, when we sold all but one after retiring we made money not as much as we had hoped due to down market. Today could sell personal home for close to twice what we paid for it but for what gain? unless we were going to buy down & move to a less expensive area with less services I see no advantages? Feel bad for young people who want the American dream of home ownership being priced out of the market & paying 50% of there income for rent, not allowing them much room to save for a house. We are in a strange loop the rich grow stronger & more controlling, The middle class is shrinking. not every one can have the high paying jobs, some one has to do the less profitable jobs. Its a mess & politicians pit us against each other.

Our Agent called it "right sizing" w simply could not keep up with it. I was very happily surprised to find out that could pocket $500,000 tax free as a married couple :)
That will ease us right into retirement next year.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back