House votes to revoke IRS funding for 87,000 new agents.

I do

If you knocked over the liquor store and gave all the money to the pooooor, does that suddenly mean you're not a thief?

Expropriation and redistribution is inherently inefficient.
Your entire premise is based upon a bad governmental experience, the same in which we are all experiencing these days and times. So I can relate.

The liquor store analogy was uh kindergarten comic relief at best... LOL.

Your entire premise is based upon a bad governmental experience, the same in which we are all experiencing these days and times. So I can relate.

The liquor store analogy was uh kindergarten comic relief at best... LOL.
My premise is based upon recognizing looting for what it is.....Theft doesn't become charity because you're acting under the rubric of "government".

You don't get to claim the moral high ground, when you're waving a gun in my face to support your "good ideas".

My premise is based upon recognizing looting for what it is.....Theft doesn't become charity because you're acting under the rubric of "government".

You don't get to claim the moral high ground, when you're waving a gun in my face to support your "good ideas".
We've had a government since this country was born, so that's that, but who that government is can become a problem at various times within our history. We must strive for better or good government.. What we have now is a complete disaster.

That's why fiscal responsible government is a must for the people. We don't have that, and haven't for a long time looking back. Trump was trying to get it back under control, but the evil Democrats and republicrats had other plans.
Trump increased the deficit more than any president in history. Like over 7 trillion dollars, how is that fiscal responsibility.

No taxes paid, while being a gazillionaire.....I want that for everyone.

Meanwhile, you want everyone equally enslaved to your idiotic legalized looting scam....Loser.
Do you think government is free? I mean you can be for less government, but no taxes means no government, or do we just adopt a fee for service schedule?

Why do idiots think percentage of income is so important? Do some people get a lower percentage of government?
Seriously? Why yes, yes they do. My grandmother lived to be 93 years old, on a farm, and never left the damn county. A well, a septic tank, and a private road. How much "government" did she "get"? My son lives in a development, public road, public water, public sewer, and has traveled to three continents for business. How much "government does he get?

One of the things that government does is protect private property. Another thing the government does is protect shipping lanes. And yet another thing the government does is keep the airways save. The more property the government protects, the more consumption a person has, and the more traveling a person does, means they get "more government".

Yet only small businesses were targeted for closure. It's funny how that works out, isn't it?

You sheeple bought into the notion that small business owners are "non-essential" humans while the Walton family and so many others were "essential" humans. The Germans of 80-90 years ago had similar notions. They called some people Aryans and some people undermenschen.
How lame. What, the government should have shut down Walmart? Think that would have made the supply chain problem worst? How about unemployment?

How lame. What, the government should have shut down Walmart? Think that would have made the supply chain problem worst? How about unemployment?
Yes, you hate liberal principles and support the powerful over those without power.

You have already made that clear, person of Walmart.

Nobody is holding a gun to your face. Don't want to pay taxes, don't earn income. Simple as shit. Besides, you can live off welfare, get food stamps, and probably have cable, a cell phone, air conditioning, and a color TV. Not to mention living in that luxurious section 8 housing.

Yes, you hate liberal principles and support the powerful over those without power.

You have already made that clear, person of Walmart.
Are you not paying attention here. The powerful over those without power. What the hell do you think this action by the Republican Congress has done? I mean come on, this was their first act. Did they address the crisis at the border? No. Did they tackle the problem of inflation? No. Did they do anything about gas prices? No. Hell, did they even attempt to save all those children and create a national ban against abortion? Hell no.

The first thing they did, the very first thing they did, was to attempt to eliminate 87,000 new IRS agents--most IT individuals and customer service reps, but yes, some additional agents. Established in this thread, from reputable sources several things have been established and no one, NO ONE, as even attempted even a feeble rebuttal.

1. The IRS is working on an expressed directive, no increase in audits to those making under $400,000 a year. A directive, not from Congress, not from Biden, but from Janet Yellon, head of the Treasury.

2. Tax audits for wealthy individuals have decreased dramatically, from one in four to one in thousands.

3. The vast majority of "tax cheats", as indicated from a Congressional Research study, support Republicans. Especially those with high incomes.

I mean this isn't really that hard. As I have indicated in this thread, if you owe ten million dollars in taxes, or hell, maybe you have made millions of dollars and not a filed a tax return in years. Well hell, donating a hundred grand to a PAC that supports Republicans is a no brainer. Especially when those same Republicans promise they are going to cut those additional IRS agents.

And that is just it. That is the first thing these Republicans whores did. They made sure they paid that debt. Immigration, inflation, hell no. We got to get this IRS thing behind us cause WE BEEN PAID.

That's why fiscal responsible government is a must for the people. We don't have that, and haven't for a long time looking back. Trump was trying to get it back under control, but the evil Democrats and republicrats had other plans.
So, why did the former 1-term fuckup add 9 trillion to our debt?

It is needed because they do not have the manpower to do the job assigned to them by Congress.

Their lack of man power is personally costing me $430 a month until they resolve my case. It has been on going since 2021.
So you have an IRS investigation going on? Why did you violate the tax code? I thought you on the left loved that tax code.

"The job assigned to them by congress"? would that be constant auditing of the political enemies of the regime in power?

So you have an IRS investigation going on?

I do. They claim we did not file for the years 2013, 15 and 2020...despite the fact they cashed my check in 2020 and I have bank statements showing my refund in 2013 and 2015.

Why did you violate the tax code?

I didn't. They are wrong and I sent proof they were. But they are understaffed and have not gotten to it yet. Just found out last week they have not even processed my 2021 return yet, despite cashing my check almost a year ago

I thought you on the left loved that tax code.

I am not on the left and I hate the tax code. I have 100s of post on here stating the reasons why.

I do. They claim we did not file for the years 2013, 15 and 2020...despite the fact they cashed my check in 2020 and I have bank statements showing my refund in 2013 and 2015.

I didn't. They are wrong and I sent proof they were. But they are understaffed and have not gotten to it yet. Just found out last week they have not even processed my 2021 return yet, despite cashing my check almost a year ago

I am not on the left and I hate the tax code. I have 100s of post on here stating the reasons why.
are you an enemy of the democrats in power?

You misspelled Democratically. And whether it passes in the Senate or not is uncertain. Sometimes compromises have to be made. The House can tell the Senate, for example, “fine. Don’t pass this bill. There are lots of bills you craven Dims do want and you’re gonna have to get us to agree. Good luck.”
Gridlock. It's a good thing.

Forum List

Back