George Santos Got His Shady Campaign Cash From Italian Busted Smuggling Illegal Migrants

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
The New York Republican accepted campaign contributions from Rocco Oppedisano, who was expelled from the U.S. in January 2019 and then arrested for piloting a yacht loaded with undocumented migrants and $200,000 in cash toward Florida, and the donations are almost certainly illegal, reported The Daily Beast.

Santos appointed Oppedisano's brother Joseph and nice Tina, who operate the upscale Queens restaurant Il Bacco, to his “Small Businesses for Santos Coalition,” and his two campaigns spent $25,443.64 at the eatery since first running for Congress in 2020, and his most recent campaign reported owing Il Bacco $18,773.54 for its 2022 Election Night party.

Enjoy that gavel while you can Kevin. That slim majority is about to get slimmer.

The New York Republican accepted campaign contributions from Rocco Oppedisano, who was expelled from the U.S. in January 2019 and then arrested for piloting a yacht loaded with undocumented migrants and $200,000 in cash toward Florida, and the donations are almost certainly illegal, reported The Daily Beast.

Santos appointed Oppedisano's brother Joseph and nice Tina, who operate the upscale Queens restaurant Il Bacco, to his “Small Businesses for Santos Coalition,” and his two campaigns spent $25,443.64 at the eatery since first running for Congress in 2020, and his most recent campaign reported owing Il Bacco $18,773.54 for its 2022 Election Night party.

Enjoy that gavel while you can Kevin. That slim majority is about to get slimmer.
donations are almost certainly illegal,

almost?

Rawstory is an extreme left wing spin site, can you get us a mainstream article that deals with real news and not made up spin?

Raw Sewage clickbait...

ae2a9837161f5174eccfae925311dc094914aeaa15b11e520e703c00fa185510.jpg

Thanks, I want stories with no spin. Santos is bad news for the GOP. They need to censure him.

I agree on both points. I have no idea why people rely on extreme sites when it just take a minute to find something at least reasonably believable.

Post your 3 primary sources of information....
I’ve posted what I read and watch over and over and over again, I don’t read RawStory, HuffPost, MotherJones, Breitbart, the Blaze, National Review, Slate, all lean too far right and left with lots of spin. I read, CNN, Fox, NYT, for just three, I have lots of others.

Last edited:
I’ve posted what I read and watch over and over and over again, I don’t read RawStory, HuffPost, MotherJones, Breitbart, the Blaze, National Review, Slate, all lean too far right and left with lots of spin. I read, CNN, Fox, NYT, for just three, I have lots of others.
Mother Jones is nothing like NRO, Breitbart or The Blaze.

And why not just admit that you watch a lot of FOX?

Lefty reporting sources, deflector shields UP!!!!!

Forum List

Back