House tyrant's voting on bill today that will ban semiautomatic firearms

Tyranny is conservatives forcing women to give birth against their will.

Tyranny is conservatives denying same-sex couples access to marriage law.

Tyranny is conservatives discriminating against transgender Americans.

Tyranny is conservatives denying Americans of color their right to vote.

Tyranny is conservatives seeking to criminalize homosexuality.

Tyranny is conservatives attacking the First Amendment rights of social media.

Tyranny is conservatives banning books about diversity and inclusion.

Tyranny is conservatives attack on America’s democracy

Tyranny is the sole purview of the right.
See how the democrat and sexual perversion go hand in hand?
Sick fucks.

Unless you are in the Military you do not need a semi-automatic weapon
Fuck off.

It used to be NO AUTOMATIC WEAPONS cause you are stupid and didn't know that was already HIGHLY regulated. Now you expanded your reach cause your views are born out of ignorance.

Fuck off.

It used to be NO AUTOMATIC WEAPONS cause you are stupid and didn't know that was already HIGHLY regulated. Now you expanded your reach cause your views are born out of ignorance.
I think Americans have been denied automatic weapons and suppressors long enough!

Well, it's not like we've been denied them, but have to jump through hoops and get with the government to have that good stuff. That's crap.

Old black granny in the projects should be able to have whatever she wants.
Everyone should.

Last edited:
No I don't believe he is but iceberg thinks he can be sensible with dumbass and or cultists. You can't
Some of my family and close friends are democrats. We talk often and it's about issues, not people. We disagree, we can get to where and why.

They are not happy with their party right now and are vocal about it. Am I supposed to call them cultists and dumbasses when we essentially agree on many things?

I've seen many on the right object when the left gets mentally and emotionally lazy, calling everyone racist, nazi and the like when you know you are not.

Yet I see there is no issue doing what is bitched about when done to you. I simply find that odd.

All this bleating and bloviating because of ban on militar style assault weapons. There is no need for a private citizen to have such a weapon. Keep crying all snowflakes, you giving one helluva good laugh.

I can live with if you choose not to arm teachers because when you make them gun free zones that blood is on your hands. So fuck you.
Teachers have enough to do without adding armed school security guards to their list of duties.
So that's kind of a fucktard solution wouldn't you say Skippy?
Besides, you idiots don't even trust teachers anymore to properly TEACH these little ones.
Now you want them to be solely responsible for gunning down the bad guys that you enable with your selfish laziness and insecurity.

How about common sense reform of gun laws that will keep firearms out of the hands of the wrong kind of people?
Or maybe you're afraid that YOU ARE the wrong type of person?

And how about we dry up the lobby money from terrorist organizations like the NRA so these organizations can no longer buy legislation intended to weaken gun laws and keep firearms in the hands of criminals?

Some of my family and close friends are democrats. We talk often and it's about issues, not people. We disagree, we can get to where and why.

They are not happy with their party right now and are vocal about it. Am I supposed to call them cultists and dumbasses when we essentially agree on many things?

I've seen many on the right object when the left gets mentally and emotionally lazy, calling everyone racist, nazi and the like when you know you are not.

Yet I see there is no issue doing what is bitched about when done to you. I simply find that odd.
I wished you could separate the person from the issue but you can't. Vote democrat and you get the shit we have now

Teachers have enough to do without adding armed school security guards to their list of duties.
So that's kind of a fucktard solution wouldn't you say Skippy?
Besides, you idiots don't even trust teachers anymore to properly TEACH these little ones.
Now you want them to be solely responsible for gunning down the bad guys that you enable with your selfish laziness and insecurity.

How about common sense reform of gun laws that will keep firearms out of the hands of the wrong kind of people?
Or maybe you're afraid that YOU ARE the wrong type of person?

And how about we dry up the lobby money from terrorist organizations like the NRA so these organizations can no longer buy legislation intended to weaken gun laws and keep firearms in the hands of criminals?
As I said the blood is on your hands. What common sense gun reform that is not a constitutional violation of the second amendment? If you go after lobbies start with the unions, drug industry, energy industry, not just the gun lobby. It's time you antiguners compromised repeal the NFA. End all laws that violate and infringe on the second amendment.

As I said the blood is on your hands. What common sense gun reform that is not a constitutional violation of the second amendment? If you go after lobbies start with the unions, drug industry, energy industry, not just the gun lobby. It's time you antiguners compromised repeal the NFA. End all laws that violate and infringe on the second amendment.
No infringement.
As it says "A well REGULATED militia"
Maybe you don't like that part huh?

I wished you could separate the person from the issue but you can't. Vote democrat and you get the shit we have now
and that is part of our talks, to be sure.

im not going to call family and friends names when we essentially agree and they may simply NOT vote vs. vote for someone they don't like either.

sorry man. i simply won't take the worst of a side and pretend all on that side are that way.

and that is part of our talks, to be sure.

im not going to call family and friends names when we essentially agree and they may simply NOT vote vs. vote for someone they don't like either.

sorry man. i simply won't take the worst of a side and pretend all on that side are that way.
Not voting is the same as voting. Those who don't vote in reality gave their vote to the winner.

Seeking to enact a law that’s perfectly Constitutional isn’t ‘tyranny.’

Seeking to enact a law that in no manner prevents citizens from possessing firearms for lawful self-defense is not ‘tyranny.’
A congressional act that is at odds with the Bill of Rights is absolutely unconstitutional. "Shall not be infringed" has no ambiguity.

Unless you are in the Military you do not need a semi-automatic weapon
Other Men.jpg

Forum List

Back