House tyrant's voting on bill today that will ban semiautomatic firearms

Well they love slinging the cultist name calling I like throwing it back at them when they show their cultist views.
Never has worked for me.

Crying back at a baby never stopped the baby from crying.

But it did freak the shit out of the mother at Walmart on a Sunday morning when I was shopping with a major hangover.

Guess the kid, freaked a bit too but after the shock wore off, it got worse. Much worse.

Leave cart n go home worse.

Never has worked for me.

Crying back at a baby never stopped the baby from crying.

But it did freak the shit out of the mother at Walmart on a Sunday morning when I was shopping with a major hangover.

Guess the kid, freaked a bit too but after the shock wore off, it got worse. Much worse.

Leave cart n go home worse.
Maybe true but children aren't cultist they become cultist. Members of the democrat party are cultist.

Unless you are in the Military you do not need a semi-automatic weapon
The "need" is spelled out in the Constitution of the United States of America.

"being necessary to the security of a free State".

Go look it up. I shit you not.

Show me a democrat that doesn't toe the line and I will show you that they are a dumbass other than that they are a cultist.
ok, hold on -

if i can show you a democrat who doesn't follow the "progressive" mantra, you're going to call them a dumbass?

but if they do, they're a cultist?

ooooooooooooooooook

If they want either of my guns they'll have to pay me richly for them.

But I don't need a firearm to defend myself and what's mine.

Unless you are in the Military you do not need a semi-automatic weapon
Just about any modern pistol that isn't a revolver is "semi-automatic". Such as a "Model 1911" or copy, or the so-called Browning 'automatic'.

In terms known to those whom use firearms and know the language, a "semi-automatic" is a firearm which once a round has been fired, as the bullet exits the barrel, the receiver mechanism will eject the empty casing and if one is available in the magazine, will chamber a new/fresh round to be fired. In order to be fired the operator will need to press the trigger again.

Would appear you are either dumb and ignorant of what a semi-automatic firearm is,
Are intentionally lying,
Or have never been in a situation where repeated firing in short time span is needed. Such as when a bear is charging you and only seconds at most to respond. Needing multiple and rapid fire/shots.

Just about any modern pistol that isn't a revolver is "semi-automatic". Such as a "Model 1911" or copy, or the so-called Browning 'automatic'.

In terms known to those whom use firearms and know the language, a "semi-automatic" is a firearm which once a round has been fired, as the bullet exits the barrel, the receiver mechanism will eject the empty casing and if one is available in the magazine, will chamber a new/fresh round to be fired. In order to be fired the operator will need to press the trigger again.

Would appear you are either dumb and ignorant of what a semi-automatic firearm is,
Are intentionally lying,
Or have never been in a situation where repeated firing in short time span is needed. Such as when a bear is charging you and only seconds at most to respond. Needing multiple and rapid fire/shots.

Semi-Automatic Weapons serve one purpose and one purpose only. To kill as many people as possible in the shortest time possible. Just look at all the school shooting.

These weapons are NOT used in hunting, they are designed to kill human beings.

Unless you are in the military and issued such a weapon, you do not need one.

The vote will be held today Tyrants will be dealt with.

They best not try that one... It won't go over to good unless I'm just ignorant or something. They better get after the dammed culprit's, and leave the good citizen's alone is what they best do. The leftist government is taking things way to far. The republican's selling out their soul's to the leftist is another terrible situation.

They best not try that one... It won't go over to good unless I'm just ignorant or something. They better get after the dammed culprit's, and leave the good citizen's alone is what they best do. The leftist government is taking things way to far. The republican's selling out their soul's to the leftist is another terrible situation.
Well they did place a buy back in the bill soon after it will be mandatory buy back.

Semi-Automatic Weapons serve one purpose and one purpose only. To kill as many people as possible in the shortest time possible. Just look at all the school shooting.

These weapons are NOT used in hunting, they are designed to kill human beings.

Unless you are in the military and issued such a weapon, you do not need one.
Cultist that Kool aid you're drinking is fucking with your mind.

A few.

I won't judge all by the few. Too easy.
I look at it this way today - No one is ignorant or can claim ignorance at this point and time in our country, so if a person is willing to vote for a Demoncrat, then they are included in the number of dipsticks that make up the Democrat party today. They should hang their head's in complete shame for being a modern day Democrat.

Forum List

Back