House tyrant's voting on bill today that will ban semiautomatic firearms

Unfortunately it won't stand a chance of passing the Senate because all the Republicans are bought and paid for by the gun lobbyists.
And all the Democrats are bought and paid for by the enviro-nazi, Leftist, and Soros' lobbyists.
Actually the Republicans will be displaying common sense, something the Democrats lost decades ago.

Negative.
My reply was suggesting that you "Who_Me?"; would be the one shooting themselves in the groin. Assumes you have something there to be shot.
You're the one that is insecure about your package which is the underlying reason you own guns.

I don't have a want or need for a gun.

Unfortunately it won't stand a chance of passing the Senate because all the Republicans are bought and paid for by the gun lobbyists.
And all the democrats are bought and paid for by Soros.

Wheeeee

You're the one that is insecure about your package which is the underlying reason you own guns.

I don't have a want or need for a gun.
And I suppose these gals are also insecure abut their package;
Ladies -of-Lead

I'm not only glad you don't want or need a gun, but would hope you aren't legally allowed.
Most people whom are strong anti-gun are either stupid or criminal. You sound like both.

And I suppose these gals are also insecure abut their package;
Ladies -of-Lead

I'm not only glad you don't want or need a gun, but would hope you aren't legally allowed.
Most people whom are strong anti-gun are either stupid or criminal. You sound like both.
Stupid or criminal? I think you are describing gun owners! You gun nuts are delusional and insecure.

Forum List

Back