House to vote Thursday on holding Bannon in contempt

No surprise.. Trumpies have little regard for the Constitution or rule of law.

And you do, Hezbollah Hanna? :lmao:

Remember, the Nazi Reich had their Brown Shirts engaged in Insurrection just last week.

I know, it's only bad if Americans do it....

This is what Trump hating Democrat rule looks like. They are going to throw a PRIVATE CITIZEN into jail for a year because he exercises his RIGHT to not testify. America is looking more like Communist China every day.
This is a distraction.....Their legislative agenda is a dumpster fire and they need to flash around the usual booger men to change the subject.

How embarrassing for us to have to sit and watch this clown show by the House. We could have free college for everyone on the money they waste over and over accomplishing nothing! - OG

The abuse of power by Democrats is overwhelming. I read just the other day that they are worried about Republicans doing the very same thing if they take over the House in the midterms and even impeaching Biden. What goes around comes around. Democrats have taught Republicans a lot over the last several years on how to abuse their "oversight" powers.

The abuse of power by Democrats is overwhelming. I read just the other day that they are worried about Republicans doing the very same thing if they take over the House in the midterms and even impeaching Biden. What goes around comes around. Democrats have taught Republicans a lot over the last several years on how to abuse their "oversight" powers.

You do know that the three branches of government were designed to share power.

Trumpies?

only an idiot like you would put me in that category.

I've had little respect for Congress for decades.

and considering their approval numbers, it looks like I'm not the only one.

So be more careful who you vote for.

who the hell is rep Liz Cheney ? Let me remind you that the last name " Cheney" became a HATED last name in Washington. Now liz " Cheney" became loved

You do know that the three branches of government were designed to share power.
LOL. The president signs executive orders, the House can do whatever the hell they want with a vote of 218-217 and the Supreme Court is accused of making decisions based on ideology.

This is what Trump hating Democrat rule looks like. They are going to throw a PRIVATE CITIZEN into jail for a year because he exercises his RIGHT to not testify. America is looking more like Communist China every day.
What right not to testify when subpoenad?

Don't think that applies to Congressional subpoenas. You still have to show up. You can invoke it when you testify, but you can't ignore the subpoenas.
doesnt say that,, youre right though he should show up and read from the list of crime of the biden crime family,,

Forum List

Back