House Republicans ‘May Dig Their Own Grave’ With Fringe Political Investigations

Hunter is a private citizen.

Dykey Nancy is not.

House GOP can get to the bottom of UnderwearGate immediately. Will they?

Hunter takes time.
Afgan takes time.

UnderwearGate busts wray and garland immediately...

Dykey Nancy is not.

House GOP can get to the bottom of UnderwearGate immediately. Will they?

Hunter takes time.
Afgan takes time.

UnderwearGate busts wray and garland immediately...
we should never investigate democrats because everyone knows they are sweet innocent little lambs who didnt get into politcs to steal money...oh nooooooooosssss

Feel free to quote their under oath statements. You still have to ignore the fact that the truce was what was working in keeping the peace between the Taliban and US forces, not the number of troops left in the country. That truce was contingent on the US leaving. Which was Trump's plan. Leaving, not keeping 2,500 troops behind as targets.

Trumps plan was:

* Remove all American citizens
* Remove all the Afghans that helped the US military.
* Remove or destroy all military equipment.
* Remove troops.

I think we can all agree that the swiftness with which the Afghan army collapsed was unexpected

Only if you're a shit for brains leftard who doesn't pay attention and doesn't know jack shit about the condition of the world.

What Republicans can do is work with Democrats to address the business of the people.

You mean like they've been doing with Republicans? Over a year on the 1/6 investigations to try and keep it alive to the election.

Republicans get the majority in the House. Oh, Republicans should reach out to Democrats and work with them!

Democrats get leadership of the House and Republicans reach out to work with them.

Pelosi-1.jpeg

Hunter is the son of the President of the United States, shit for brains.

And he's been compromised by the Chinese, you dumb stinking leftard asswipe.

The chances are good, the Chinese have compromised our president through his son.

You stupid retarded leftwipe.

I hope you fuckers choke on your own bullshit.

I love the way no matter what happens during the Biden administration, somehow it's Trump's fault. The Border crisis is somehow Trump's fault! Is there anyone out there stupid enough to fall for this shit? They they whine about the low wages paid by corking class Americans.

"The best part about being a Democrat is never having to say it was your fault."
Ray from Cleveland.

Hunter was selling Joe Biden’s influence and there seems to be solid evidence that Joe Biden was getting a 10% cut.

Now Joe Biden is a Democrat and we all know high level Democrats, members of their families or important supporters are above the rule of law. Therefore I don’t expect Joe will end up in jail. He may be impeached but will not be removed from office.

Probably the most that will happen is new laws will be passed to make selling political influence illegal but of course such laws will contain loopholes so our wonderful corrupt politicians in the beautiful Washington D.C. Swamp can continue to become rich beyond belief by selling their nation out to the highest bidders.

Hunter was selling Joe Biden’s influence and there seems to be solid evidence that Joe Biden was getting a 10% cut.

Now Joe Biden is a Democrat and we all know high level Democrats, members of their families or important supporters are above the rule of law. Therefore I don’t expect Joe will end up in jail. He may be impeached but will not be removed from office.

Probably the most that will happen is new laws will be passed to make selling political influence illegal but of course such laws will contain loopholes so our wonderful corrupt politicians in the beautiful Washington D.C. Swamp can continue to become rich beyond belief by selling their nation out to the highest bidders.

It's like talking to the mentally retarded. They probably believe that Hunter was selling his paint by numbers art work for up to a half-million dollars to anonymous buyers because he's such a good painter all of a sudden.

You say that with a straight face, right? After four years of baseless investigations against President Trump that yielded zero. This is intentional trolling, right?
They were not baseless and they didn't net zero!

They recorded history.

An Afghanistan investigation could do the same, it is needed to record history, including Trump's part of it.

Hunter Biden drugged out, naked pic laptop is simply a waste of tax payer money and simply a failed Trumper, October Surprise....

Trumps plan was:

* Remove all American citizens
* Remove all the Afghans that helped the US military.
* Remove or destroy all military equipment.
* Remove troops.
Trump never planned to “remove or destroy all military equipment”

Stop lying.

And as far as his other plans….they were carried out.

And plans have a way of changing with events retard. There’s know way of knowing how well Trump would have succeeded.

It's like talking to the mentally retarded. They probably believe that Hunter was selling his paint by numbers art work for up to a half-million dollars to anonymous buyers because he's such a good painter all of a sudden.
What was Kushner selling that was worth two BILLION?

Trump never planned to “remove or destroy all military equipment”

Stop lying.

And as far as his other plans….they were carried out.

And plans have a way of changing with events retard. There’s know way of knowing how well Trump would have succeeded.

Yes, that was in his plans. Need me to dig up the interview?

No, his other plans were not carried out. He removed the military that caused all the chaos. He left Americans behind along with all the Afghans that helped us who by now are either dead, in jail, or still being tortured.

The lone break with Republicans came once again from Mitt Romney, who told The Bulwark those types of political investigations, particularly into Hunter Biden, are a poor use of Congress’s already-limited resources.

“I think it’s really hard to know what the politics of a course of action might be in this day and age, to know where our party stands, what our base wants, what independent voters want,” Romney said. “But I think you have to do what you think is right and I think the American people want us to tackle some of the big challenges we have—immigration, inflation, and so forth—and the other things that divert from those priorities I think are a waste of time.”

Will congressional Repubs pay a price with the base over wasting time with fruitless investigations motivated by revenge for Dem's having the audacity to investigate a failed coup? I really don't know. The base seems more interested in being entertained than solving the country's problems.
Americans have shown little interest in a hyper-partisan jihad targeting an ordinary citizen, a businessman who has had self-admitted personal problems who has never held public office, nor aspires to any.

If he is suspected of having violated the law, proper prosecutorial procedures should be followed, as they are routinely, every day, without all the superfluous showboating and cheap tabloid sensationalism.

All the hyper-partisan hoopla to wee wee up the politically-disgruntled is superfluous.

No rational person doubts why this particular fatwa is afoot.

Forum List

Back