House Republican Predicts Half of GOP Supports Ousting Liz Cheney as Conference Chair

The party is splitting in two, right before our eyes.

:popcorn:

I'm sure Liz will be out there front and center espousing Biden's new war campaign.

No doubt about it. In terms of pure policy, she's effectively one of yours.

Mac, how are you muppets gonna respond to the stacks and stacks of actual policy discussion threads that are gonna start popping up around here?Speaking only for myself, I'm probably gonna hit your group pretty hard in terms of pure policy topical content.

You're not gonna be able to fall back on the usual look the other way style of mainstream cable news entertainment smut and back and forth Romper Room ad-hominem when there's actual policy discussion on the table. You're gonna have to defend it.

Are you going to be able to accept responsibility when placed into a position to have to do so? Will your group even be capable of policy discusson? I, for one, am going to test that model thoroughly.

Just marching Jones and that bunch out with their shallow Baghdad Bob routine probably isn't gonna cut it. In fact, it's definitely not gonna cut it. Huh uh.

Last edited:
Her days are numbered. She must be getting political advice for Jeb Bush.

One House Republican predicted Wednesday that as many as half of the House Republican conference might vote to oust Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) as the House Republican Conference chair.
Politico’s Melanie Zanona reported that one House Republican not affiliated with the House Freedom Caucus said as many as half of the House Republican Conference may support ousting Cheney as the third-ranking Republican over her support for impeaching President Donald Trump.
Link
Cheney rebuffed calls for her to resign or be ousted from her position in House Republican leadership.
“I’m not going anywhere,” she told Politico Wednesday. “This is a vote of conscience. It’s one where there are different views in our conference.”
She continued, “But our nation is facing an unprecedented, since the Civil War, constitutional crisis. That’s what we need to be focused on. That’s where our efforts and attention need to be.”

Pump the scum.

Yep. Drain the Swamp.
First we have to get rid of the lake sized cesspool left by Trump.

Ms. Cheney should really be thrown out of the caucus, and stripped of her committees. If she can't be counted on, she can caucus with Pelosi and Biden.
I love seeing Republicans consume their own. Trump's out and he'll take a good portion of the crazies with them who will drum out the sensible people now being called RINO's. Split the party two, maybe three ways. Democrats win by default. I'm happy.
The party is splitting in two, right before our eyes.
In the words of MLK

“Cowardice asks the question, 'Is it safe?' Expediency asks the question, 'Is it politic?' Vanity asks the question, 'Is it popular?' But, conscience asks the question, 'Is it right?' And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but one must take it because one's conscience tells one that it is right”

One House Republican predicted Wednesday that as many as half of the House Republican conference might vote to oust Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) as the House Republican Conference chair.
Politico’s Melanie Zanona reported that one House Republican not affiliated with the House Freedom Caucus said as many as half of the House Republican Conference may support ousting Cheney as the third-ranking Republican over her support for impeaching President Donald Trump.
Link
Cheney rebuffed calls for her to resign or be ousted from her position in House Republican leadership.
“I’m not going anywhere,” she told Politico Wednesday. “This is a vote of conscience. It’s one where there are different views in our conference.”
She continued, “But our nation is facing an unprecedented, since the Civil War, constitutional crisis. That’s what we need to be focused on. That’s where our efforts and attention need to be.”

Ms. Cheney should really be thrown out of the caucus, and stripped of her committees. If she can't be counted on, she can caucus with Pelosi and Biden.
Yeah, be loyal no matter what it costs the country.
Cheney is the one shitting on her constituents and shitting on the country. She needs to go, and she will be removed if she doesn't go voluntarily.
Your buddies smeared shit all over our capital. You are in no position to accuse anyone of shitting on anything. We know how you guys smell now.

Liz for Republicans is a lot like Obama is for Democrats. They're both excellent speakers with establishment elitist attitudes. They're both terrible for the American worker. People like them are why people chose an America first populist like Trump.

Link

Pump the scum.

Yep. Drain the Swamp.

Idiot, what Trump leaves behind is what he found there when he arrived: all of Obumma's people.

So when you speak of the cesspool, understand that is the one you are dealing with.

Link

Pump the scum.

Yep. Drain the Swamp.

Idiot, what Trump leaves behind is what he found there when he arrived: all of Obumma's people.

So when you speak of the cesspool, understand that is the one you are dealing with.
Having had a black man as President has left a permanent scar on your racist little dark soul huh

Link

I know how can someone that uses facts over conspiracy theories be allowed to continue... If members like this act responsibly how can anyone believe the bullshit.

If Cheney thinks her "vote of conscience" is an acceptable alibi she is wrong.
Just more gestapo tactics from the right. Punish those who dont agree with dear leader.
ROFL! Look at the NAZIi who votes for the party that wants to destroy anyone who worked for Trump or voted for him!

What a fucking douche!

iu

ROFL! Look at the NAZIi who votes for the party that wants to destroy anyone who worked for Trump or voted for him!
So what you’re saying is that it’s okay when Republicans do it.

Gotcha. Next thing you hypocrites are going to be doing is calling for affirmative action for Trump cultists.

Cheney rebuffed calls for her to resign or be ousted from her position in House Republican leadership.“I’m not going anywhere,” she told Politico Wednesday. “This is a vote of conscience.

A vote of conscience? She voted for an impeachment with no evidence, no investigation, no lawyers, no hearing, no impeachable offense, no laws broken, and her vote was one of conscience? Then we find out that the riot had nothing to do with Trump because the FBI reported his speech didn't start until 20 minutes after the lowlifes attacked the Capital.

Her family and the Bush's are long time friends. Trump attacked Bush multiple times, particularly on the Iraq war. This vote was personal, not professional, and we don't need representatives bringing their dirty laundry in Congress. Vote this backstabber out of office.

Forum List

Back