House Passes MORE Act Which Decriminalizes Marijuana

That doesn't make sense.

I am saying, campaign on the GOP senate refusing to pass it.
I'm saying there is no need to talk about drugs in a presidential campaign. The Senate is NOT going to pass that mess. Too damn bad, potheads.

One thing to keep in mind:

The employer restrictions on Marijuana do not arise because it is illegal, or because employers take a principled stance against pot use.

They do it because their insurers will either grant them better rates or even, in many cases, won't insure them at all, without these restrictions.

Legalizing pot won't change this.

Even if it’s taken off of the Federal Schedule, many States will still deem it illegal.

Ohh so this means that only those who smoke pot can be a good body man.

No, that's not what I posted.

Game designers only do a good job BECAUSE they use pot.

Actually, that's not even true.

No shit, you're just making things up. Put down the club, your straw man died last week.

The pot users don't make it to actual design.

You're so full of shit your breath stinks. Note that THE single biggest problem the FBI has in hiring computer experts is simply the fact that so many smoke pot. This was said by the director of the FBI.
The FBI Says It Can't Find Hackers to Hire Because They All Smoke Pot

Last edited:
Of course it does. The charge against the person is Driving Under the Influence or Driving While Intoxicated/Impaired

That is the legal limit set for intoxication, anything above that is legally defined as intoxication.

There needs to be the same sort of test for pot.
Since there is a standard no proof is necessary. In California the legal limit is 0.08%. If you have a BA at or above that, you are impaired regardless of actual degree of impairment.

Bullshit. If this were true then a single sip of beer would be enough to say you under the influence for law enforcement, yet that is not the case.
Whether you had a sip or a barrel, if the legal limit is reached you are presumed drunk regardless of how drunk you appear to be.

No I never smoked pot with any professors or anyone, ever. I never took pot at all. It is puzzling that the loyalty to pot (addiction) is such that users go into an absolute rage when met with opposition. This is one thing you don't find with those that use alcohol.

This, class, is a PERFECT example of projection!

Companies will still test for drugs because the liability is too great if there is an injury. Legalization doesn't affect company rules.

CBD is not supposed to show up in a drug test. My doctor gave me CBD for a muscle spasm. I have never taken it mostly because I'm afraid of ending up like Moonglow. I'd rather have the spasms. I still have it.

Try a prefrontal.

Ahhhh. The go to excuse for addicts. Alcohol is legal. I don't drink either. Most pot heads also drink.

Yeah, sure...we both know you love your box wine.

No shit, you're just making things up. Put down the club, your straw man died last week.

You're so full of shit your breath stinks. Note that THE single biggest problem the FBI has in hiring computer experts is simply the fact that so many smoke pot. https://www.vice.com/en/article/d737mx/the-fbi-cant-find-hackers-that-dont-smoke-pot
They are looking for compliant criminals, hackers. It is not surprising to find criminals that smoke pot. Many criminals do.

You can always spot an addict, they will (like you) relentlessly attack anyone who doesn't use.

Since there is a standard no proof is necessary. In California the legal limit is 0.08%. If you have a BA at or above that, you are impaired regardless of actual degree of impairment.

Yes, I know. Because anything above that is legally considered impaired. There is no such level for pot, which is what makes it subject to not stand up in the courts.

Whether you had a sip or a barrel, if the legal limit is reached you are presumed drunk regardless of how drunk you appear to be.

Yes I know. That is because the courts/legal system has set a limit where above it you are legally impaired. They have not done this with pot. With pot a single toke off a joint 3 days ago could cause you to pop on a test, but that does not legally mean you were impaired.

Forum List

Back