House Passes Debt Ceiling Bill

With the House vote of 314-117, the bill now heads to the Senate with passage expected by week’s end.

Not even close. Magatards fail again. How did that epic ass kicking from Biden feel.

I was watching Alex Wagner when the vote was posted. McCarthy got bent over a pool table by Biden. McCarthy's Speakership is on death watch. I do not like parts of deal, but that happens. MAGA MAGGOTS are up in arms.

McCarthy was playing tiddlywinks. Biden played 3-Dimensional Chess. For a guy MAGA MAGGOTS call "Senile Joe", he sure keeps kicking their ass.
Stuttering is a disability. People who make fun of people with disabilities deserve a special place in hell.

Everything worked out just as it always does with this issue the hyper partisan morons on all sides do their best chicken little the sky is falling routine and a deal gets made and passed.

And now it’s an issue that won’t come up again til 2025. The lunatic fringe right needs a new hobby.

I was watching Alex Wagner when the vote was posted. McCarthy got bent over a pool table by Biden. McCarthy's Speakership is on death watch. I do not like parts of deal, but that happens. MAGA MAGGOTS are up in arms.

Yes! Politicians MUST be allowed to spend unlimited taxpayer money to get re-elected every election cycle!

Biden said: “I have been clear that the only path forward is a bipartisan compromise that can earn the support of both parties. This agreement meets that test.”

Most democrats and republicans think he got the better of the deal.

• Work requirements for SNAP for able bodied people raised from 50 to 55 (tiny group)
  • Increased SNAP funding for homeless and veterans (needed)
  • Shifted $20B in IRS funding to non defense funding (left $60B in place)
  • Cancels unused COVID funds (seems smart)
  • Loan repayments for school restart
  • Keeps loan forgiveness in place
  • Keeps climate spending in place
  • Keeps Medicare, Medicaid, and SS intact (despite McCarthy’s whining it was off the table.. for now)
  • Infrastructure and Inflation ACTs are left intact (less the IRS piece)
  • Default is off the table

I’d say Biden licked them.

IMG_0124.jpeg

Biden said: “I have been clear that the only path forward is a bipartisan compromise that can earn the support of both parties. This agreement meets that test.”

Most democrats and republicans think he got the better of the deal.

• Work requirements for SNAP for able bodied people raised from 50 to 55 (tiny group)
  • Increased SNAP funding for homeless and veterans (needed)
  • Shifted $20B in IRS funding to non defense funding (left $60B in place)
  • Cancels unused COVID funds (seems smart)
  • Loan repayments for school restart
  • Keeps loan forgiveness in place
  • Keeps climate spending in place
  • Keeps Medicare, Medicaid, and SS intact (despite McCarthy’s whining it was off the table.. for now)
  • Infrastructure and Inflation ACTs are left intact (less the IRS piece)
  • Default is off the table

I’d say Biden licked them.

View attachment 790681
All very practical needs, no foolish spending like the republicans implied.

With the House vote of 314-117, the bill now heads to the Senate with passage expected by week’s end.

Not even close. Magatards fail again. How did that epic ass kicking from Biden feel.
Another loss for the American taxpayers.

Forum List

Back