House passes covid bill as republicans unify against helping Americans.

Not one republican vote.

Elections have consequences....another $2trn in debt! Yay! Free money to sit home and get fat. Yay!
It's a shame we had to vote in wildly progressive policies in order to get rid of a dictatorial crook. Both parties need to try harder.

No way. Wage should be determined by VALUE. Not Gov't mandate.
Sorry, the year 1500 called and said it wants is feudalism back. You will have to find someone dumber to have that debate with, since you lost it long ago.
Know anything about Economics? Here is the simple formula. Dumbed down for you. Price minus COST equals PROFIT. Labor is a COST. Therefore ,in order to PROFIT ,either PRICES go up , or LABOR is decreased. Do the math. Illiterates like yourself should not comment on economic matters ,Toots.
Dude, you are embarrassing yourself. No, you cant sum up the economic effects of minimum wage in a large, mixed economy by quoting a single principle found on page one of a Macroeconomics text. How stupid.
Yes. I purposely dumbed it down for your benefit .Sparky.

Not one republican vote.

Because almost 90% of the Bill has nothing to do with COVID. Endowments for ART? Money for "Social Justice" ? Money to bail out Commiefornia and NYC? PS---Using CNN as a source takes the reality OUT of the OP.
Crazy conspiracy theories are not helpful.
That is why I don't watch CNN or read NYT.

A lot of that bill has nothing to do with covid relief and everyone Democrat or Republican who is honest knows this. This bill has less to do with covid relief and more to do with getting garbage passed that could never make it any other way which again the honest people regardless of party know.

Not one republican vote.

Because almost 90% of the Bill has nothing to do with COVID. Endowments for ART? Money for "Social Justice" ? Money to bail out Commiefornia and NYC? PS---Using CNN as a source takes the reality OUT of the OP.
we know. you read GatewayPundit and Mac10Weekly

A lot of that bill has nothing to do with covid relief and everyone Democrat or Republican who is honest knows this.-Blackhawk

RAWWR ECONOMIC STIMULUS BILL HAS ECONOMIC STIMULUS IN IT!

We have raised minimum wage 22 times. Why arent happy meals $100? Why isn't unemployment 80%

This is the year I was born. How much have prices changed since and why?

Not one republican vote.

"Crazy conspiracy theories are not helpful".
" Your crazy conspiracy theories are not reality. Sorry for your luck. "

just like a typical parrot demonRAT
repeat, deflect, deny, suit to fit.. all you do is repeat what msn told you...hang it up

Not one republican vote.

A lot of that bill has nothing to do with covid relief and everyone Democrat or Republican who is honest knows this.-Blackhawk

Like Endowments for Art? Blue State bailouts? Teachers Union kickbacks? Tunnel for Pelosi? A Bridge for Schumer? Money for Baby murderers? (Planned Butcherhood). How do THOSE help the Economy? Any idea .Snooks?

We have raised minimum wage 22 times. Why arent happy meals $100? Why isn't unemployment 80%

This is the year I was born. How much have prices changed since and why?

1969 GTO. $1500.

Not one republican vote.

30 trillion dollars in debt hurts all americans including those not yet born,,,

Gee you never spoke a word about Trump and his spending. Now that hundreds of thousands Americans are in debt, can't pay their rent or mortgage and need to drive through food lines to eat; NOW you jump to be fiscally conservative. The facts are, fiscally conservative has never been fiscally responsible; fiscally conservative is nothing more than kicking the can down the road.

Like Endowments for Art?
Blue State bailouts?
Teachers Union kickbacks?
Tunnel for Pelosi?
A Bridge for Schumer?
Money for Baby murderers? (Planned Butcherhood). How do THOSE help the Economy? Any idea .Snooks?

Yes, Arts and culture are extremely important. Especially to a society that exports its culture such as America does. Yes, bailouts are important during an economic recovery such as now and I hope to see some Red State projects in this package. I agree with you the teachers unions need to sit down and be quiet. Yes, Pelosi's tunnel is a project that needs to be completed. Yes, a bridge is a project that needs to be completed. All infrastructure needs to be given a green light to get America back on track with new jobs and green energy and logistics. Planned Parenthood teach contraceptive classes, help educate women on how to take care of their bodies, and also help perform life-saving medical services and surgeries for those in need.

Not one republican vote.

91% to Democratic pet projects and only 9% for covid relief... Not helping the average American

Not one republican vote.

30 trillion dollars in debt hurts all americans including those not yet born,,,

Gee you never spoke a word about Trump and his spending. Now that hundreds of thousands Americans are in debt, can't pay their rent or mortgage and need to drive through food lines to eat; NOW you jump to be fiscally conservative. The facts are, fiscally conservative has never been fiscally responsible; fiscally conservative is nothing more than kicking the can down the road.
of course I did,, and explained many times as to why thats one of the reasons I didnt vote for him,,,

anything else stupid you want to say???

Like Endowments for Art?
Blue State bailouts?
Teachers Union kickbacks?
Tunnel for Pelosi?
A Bridge for Schumer?
Money for Baby murderers? (Planned Butcherhood). How do THOSE help the Economy? Any idea .Snooks?

Yes, Arts and culture are extremely important. Especially to a society that exports its culture such as America does. Yes, bailouts are important during an economic recovery such as now and I hope to see some Red State projects in this package. I agree with you the teachers unions need to sit down and be quiet. Yes, Pelosi's tunnel is a project that needs to be completed. Yes, a bridge is a project that needs to be completed. All infrastructure needs to be given a green light to get America back on track with new jobs and green energy and logistics. Planned Parenthood teach contraceptive classes, help educate women on how to take care of their bodies, and also help perform life-saving medical services and surgeries for those in need.
This Bill was SUPPOSED to be about C-O-V-I-D ,DuckBrain. These other Bills should have been presented separately.

Forum List

Back