House Democrats Voted Against This

Somebody explain why they're needed again?

"The so-called Right to Try Act of 2017, sponsored by Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wis., unanimously passed the Senate last August, and cleared the House last week on a party-line vote of 250-169 ..."

Trump signs 'Right to Try,' says it will save 'tremendous number of lives'
The Left stand for death. There is not a topic where the left do not side with death. Even the death penalty - they want mass murderers to be able to continue their hobby.

"The so-called Right to Try Act of 2017, sponsored by Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wis., unanimously passed the Senate last August, and cleared the House last week on a party-line vote of 250-169 ..."

Sounds good to me. Hell the FDA can take years to approve something.

It should be up to people to decide to use a product or not. Its on them.
It's funny how "my body, my choice" only applies if it involves the death of a baby.

Sounds good to me. Hell the FDA can take years to approve something.

It should be up to people to decide to use a product or not. Its on them.
It's funny how "my body, my choice" only applies if it involves the death of a baby.

And if they'd take personal responsibility there would be far less deaths of babies.

Probably a good thing. Could be beneficial to terminal patients where conventional treatments have failed. On the other hand, it could be opening the door for unscrupulous businesses to sell ( at a great profit) quack remedies to desperate people with nothing to lose except their life savings.

Who voted against it? You make it sound like there is nothing but obstruction in the no votes. Name the no voters.

"UNANIMOUSLY PASSED IN THE SENATE"

The act is not required as there are currently provisions that allow terminally ill patients access to trials. Very few applications are denied.

Here is something to read.

I'm the ideal person to support right to try. But it's a disaster in the making

Knee-jerk approval is lame.

Who voted against it? You make it sound like there is nothing but obstruction in the no votes. Name the no voters.

The act is not required as there are currently provisions that allow terminally ill patients access to trials. Very few applications are denied.

Missed the "party line" phrase, eh?

i was gonna post a thread on this, you beat me to it. what a great thing! Senator Ron Johnson did a tremendous job. shame on you, Democrats. i have never hated them more.

was the kid in the signing ceremony ill or was he just there? does anyone know? Trump really hit it off with him!

apparently this was a Trump campaign promise, another one kept, though i've seen all his speeches, i don't remember him talkin about it. i could be wrong...

On the surface, it seems like good legislation
What do you have to lose?

My only concern is it opens the door to every charlitan and snake oil salesman to exploit the last hopes of the dying

WOW!

The far left claims they are for such things, but would rather be against it because of Trump.

They honestly believe this will win them elections.

Sad that the far left is such a hateful religious group!

Billy, the article says that the law has already been enacted by most of the States. The few that have not passed this law can presumably do so at the will of its people. So why do you want the Feds to get involved?

Billy, the article says that the law has already been enacted by most of the States. The few that have not passed this law can presumably do so at the will of its people. So why do you want the Feds to get involved?

To cover the terminally ill people in the states that have not enacted it.

"My body, my choice." :113:

Nope. I missed the names of those who voted against it. Got them?

My only concern is it opens the door to every charlitan and snake oil salesman to exploit the last hopes of the dying
Cant expect perfection.
At least people have a choice. Thats what matters..

Probably a good thing. Could be beneficial to terminal patients where conventional treatments have failed. On the other hand, it could be opening the door for unscrupulous businesses to sell ( at a great profit) quack remedies to desperate people with nothing to lose except their life savings.
Drugs in the FDA review quagmire are not from quacks. It takes millions invested up front to just get into the process.

Cant expect perfection.

People already have that choice.

Why do you suppose this bill came to the Oval Office now and not between 2012 and 2016?

Cant expect perfection.

People already have that choice.

Why do you suppose this bill came to the Oval Office now and not between 2012 and 2016?
Liar. Drugs not approved by the FDA cannot just be handed to people. This bill simplifies the process.
Why do you hate people?

Nope. I missed the names of those who voted against it. Got them?

I'm sure you can have "your secretary" :laughing0301: look them up for you. :auiqs.jpg:

Cant expect perfection.

Yea...but at what cost?
Insurance will not pay for experimental procedures

Would you give your life savings for an unproven therapy with little chance of success?

Forum List

Back