House Democrats Object to Targeting Gang Members for Deportation, Alleging Racism

Donald Trump Tells Capitol Rioters 'Go Home' but 'We Love You'

Trump was not addressing the rioters. WTF does it say that in the video or Tweet? He was addressing the other thousands of PROTESTERS that did not riot.

What did I tell you about trying to win a debate with lies?
He was addressing the rioters, who slinked away after Blob's remark. Was he supporting the rioters by not telling them to go home? Why would he say that only to other "protesters" who were milling around with weapons outside the building and attacking capitol police? Is this your idea of a "lovefest"? Whether inside or outside, they were rioters, get it? Your mouth is again getting in the way of your brains. Just keep making excuses about the thousands of rioters. 400 of the 100 have been arrested.

Actually, no they didn't. In interviews conducted by Fox News reporters that I witnessed on live TV,
Immigrants waiting on the other side blamed their exodus from countries on violent crime and squalor. Most of them never heard of Biden. The problem is that you trump-a-dumps are so dishonest and uninformed that you are trying to make a political issue out of a humanitarian effort, as clumsy as it is.

Right. It was just dumb luck they started to flood our country after the election.

I've seen plenty of border immigrants on Fox where they clearly say they came because of Biden. But you may consider Fox a bias source. So here's another source.

And here is how they are dressed while coming here:

View attachment 492209
Nice clean white tee-shirts. Did they wear them all the way from Venezuela? Don't think so

Actually, no they didn't. In interviews conducted by Fox News reporters that I witnessed on live TV,
Immigrants waiting on the other side blamed their exodus from countries on violent crime and squalor. Most of them never heard of Biden. The problem is that you trump-a-dumps are so dishonest and uninformed that you are trying to make a political issue out of a humanitarian effort, as clumsy as it is.

Right. It was just dumb luck they started to flood our country after the election.

I've seen plenty of border immigrants on Fox where they clearly say they came because of Biden. But you may consider Fox a bias source. So here's another source.

And here is how they are dressed while coming here:

View attachment 492209
It was just dumb luck that they flooded the border long before the election, many still having the number given o them by the blob people.

It was just dumb luck that they flooded the border long before the election, many still having the number given o them by the blob people.

Wrong. After Trump fought off the commies in the Congress and their buddies in the court, border crossings went way down until nearly all media outlets predicted a Biden win.

southwest-border-fy-data-1.jpg

He was addressing the rioters, who slinked away after Blob's remark. Was he supporting the rioters by not telling them to go home? Why would he say that only to other "protesters" who were milling around with weapons outside the building and attacking capitol police? Is this your idea of a "lovefest"? Whether inside or outside, they were rioters, get it? Your mouth is again getting in the way of your brains. Just keep making excuses about the thousands of rioters. 400 of the 100 have been arrested.

The only people that were rioters are those who busted into the Capital. The rest (the people Trump was speaking to) were peaceful protesters. Now show me where Trump said "Rioters, we love you." Just once.

Again, leftists lies are so easy to prove, just like your other lie that Trump called the riots a love fest when he used the term before any problems started. Lying must be nature to you leftists or something. I just don't know.

Nice clean white tee-shirts. Did they wear them all the way from Venezuela? Don't think so

Correct, nice clean white tee shirts that say Biden on them. Seems to me these people aren't so oppressed after all.
Seems to me that these tee shirts were handed out after their arrival at the border, unless they stopped at a laundry place to wash and iron them, yes? Not oppressed at all, eh? You are dense.

The only people that were rioters are those who busted into the Capital. The rest (the people Trump was speaking to) were peaceful protesters. Now show me where Trump said "Rioters, we love you." Just once.

Again, leftists lies are so easy to prove, just like your other lie that Trump called the riots a love fest when he used the term before any problems started. Lying must be nature to you leftists or something. I just don't know.
Why would he say "rioters, we love you". He doesn't have to use that term since any sane person knew exactly what he meant. The people who were acting out on Capitol grounds were not peaceful, for the most part, unless you call the violence "peaceful violence". 400 people arrested--peaceful, aye what?

Why would he say "rioters, we love you". He doesn't have to use that term since any sane person knew exactly what he meant. The people who were acting out on Capitol grounds were not peaceful, for the most part, unless you call the violence "peaceful violence". 400 people arrested--peaceful, aye what?

There were thousands at that gathering which means most were peaceful. So yes, to prove he meant the rioters, he would have said the rioters. No, not everybody thought rioters is what he meant. That only went on in the minds of some severe TDS people. Normal people didn't think that at all. Our minds don't make up shit like that.

Seems to me that these tee shirts were handed out after their arrival at the border, unless they stopped at a laundry place to wash and iron them, yes? Not oppressed at all, eh? You are dense.

No, those are photos of them on their way to our border. If somebody did pass them out, then who did? The entire federal government is under control of the Communists. As the video I posted shows (and there are several) people believe they have a way in because Dementia is now President. So they were kissing his ass by wearing those shirts.

There were thousands at that gathering which means most were peaceful. So yes, to prove he meant the rioters, he would have said the rioters. No, not everybody thought rioters is what he meant. That only went on in the minds of some severe TDS people. Normal people didn't think that at all. Our minds don't make up shit like that.
Why would Trump tell peaceful protesters to go home? Normal people don't behave as this mob behaved. Your minds make up shit like that all the time. Trump called it a lovefest.

No, those are photos of them on their way to our border. If somebody did pass them out, then who did? The entire federal government is under control of the Communists. As the video I posted shows (and there are several) people believe they have a way in because Dementia is now President. So they were kissing his ass by wearing those shirts.
Who did? My view is that the tee shirts were passed out by people of your ilk only to get the desired reaction from simpletons. Of course, they had a way in when blob was president and took advantage of it. They were indeed kissing ass and that is irrelevant. Did they go to the local tee-shirt shop and purchase them? Nah, these shirts were handouts by troublemakers.

Dan Bongino ^ | 5/18/21 | Matt Palumbo
Posted on 5/20/2021, 1:54:33 AM by Impala64ssa

Dozens of House Democrats are now adopting “illegal alien gang members rights” as their latest “racial justice” cause.

According to Fox News:

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez , led a group of her House Democratic colleagues in a letter to federal immigration officials demanding an overhaul of immigration policies and objecting to gang members in the country illegally being targeted for deportation.

Ocasio-Cortez and 34 of her Democratic colleagues sent a letter to Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas and Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) director Tae Johnson, calling on them to change immigration policies that rely on the US’s “discriminatory legal system.”

Among the other signatories included “Squad” reps. Rashida Tlaib, Ayanna Pressley, and Jamaal Bowman.

The letter complains that ICE’s immigration policies don’t adequately protect the liberties of “asylums seekers” (a term increasingly used as a synonym for “illegal immigrants”), and claims that the “definition of an aggregated felony” is a “relic of the racist War on Drugs,” and thus it would be racist to deport an illegal convicted of one.

“‘Aggravated felonies’ as a category have been designed to ensure that people have as few rights as possible to fight detention and deportation,” Ocasio-Cortez and her colleagues wrote.

The lawmakers also claimed the memo “invites racial profiling” by making a migrant who has been convicted of actively or intentionally participating in gang activity a “public safety enforcement and removal priority.”

AOC and company then claimed the determination of one’s gang-involvement could be influenced by “racist” factors. Latinos are highly overrepresented in immigration enforcement (making up 21.5% of ICE agents and half of border patrol agents), and most illegal aliens today are Latino. Does AOC think those employed in immigration enforcement are racist against themselves?

The letter concludes by attempting to link deporting violent gang members to “racist policing,” adding “We are in a moment of racial reckoning in this country, with communities across the country calling for an end to mass incarceration and racist policing. It is time to end the carceral approach to immigration, which relies on these same flawed systems.”

This provides yet more evidence of the left’s increasing insanity – insanity that gets results, such as recent successes in convincing cities around the country to defund their police departments in the name of “racial justice” – only for that to result in record increases in violent crime.

Matt Palumbo is the author of Dumb and Dumber: How Cuomo and de Blasio Ruined New York, Debunk This: Shattering Liberal Lies, and Spygate

--------------------

Defund the police and protect illegal gangbangers. it is almost as if they want chaos. why would marxists want chaos?

Dan Bongino. Nothing that nut job says has any basis in law or fact. He was a mercenary in Africa. Scum of the earth.

The severe “TDS people” are those who called the assault on the Capitol in any way peaceful. They’re only arresting the MOST violent offenders so far, because they only have so many resources.

There’s no hope for those as deranged as Ray here. Still slaveringly devoted to the conman.

The severe “TDS people” are those who called the assault on the Capitol in any way peaceful. They’re only arresting the MOST violent offenders so far, because they only have so many resources.

There’s no hope for those as deranged as Ray here. Still slaveringly devoted to the conman.

So who ever said it was peaceful? They might have said it was mostly peaceful which is the truth. Most of the people that attended didn't enter the Capital. They were outside not bothering anybody.

Right now we have people in federal jail under solitary confinement for trespassing. That's how Nazi's do things.

Dan Bongino. Nothing that nut job says has any basis in law or fact. He was a mercenary in Africa. Scum of the earth.

I guess ignorance is bliss as they say.

Dan Bongino spent four years on the New York city police force and 12 years as a Secrete Service agent.

Who did? My view is that the tee shirts were passed out by people of your ilk only to get the desired reaction from simpletons. Of course, they had a way in when blob was president and took advantage of it. They were indeed kissing ass and that is irrelevant. Did they go to the local tee-shirt shop and purchase them? Nah, these shirts were handouts by troublemakers.

Well when you can find evidence it was anybody on the right passing them out, you post it, okay. It doesn't do us any good because we know the stance of Dementia and Whorris when it comes to the border. We watched the Democrat primaries. We don't need to see anybody in tee shirts to know what the problem is. We knew it before somebody turned Dementia in the right direction and he stumbled into the White House. It does them good because it shows their supporters how they are flooding our country with illegals, and they are coming here because of Dementia.

We made this prediction the day he won the primary, just like we made the predictions of greatly increasing fuel costs and inflation. When Trump left office, our gasoline here was 2.15 a gallon. I drove past my gas station yesterday, and it's 2.99. My prediction? It's only going to get worse.

hy would Trump tell peaceful protesters to go home? Normal people don't behave as this mob behaved. Your minds make up shit like that all the time. Trump called it a lovefest.

Why do you insist on lying? The only thing I can figure is you leftists can't help yourself. You're like a kleptomaniac in a Walmart or something.

Trump used the term Love Fest before one window was broken. Trump didn't even know about any riot until after he was done with his speech.

The only people that the libs want to deport are those leaving communist shitholes like Cuba.

I still remember how they expelled Elian Gonzalez, even though the boy committed no crime at all. The idea of leaving a "workers paradise" was beyond the pale.

They did not expel Elian Gonzalez. He was returned to his father. Have a nice day! It was one of the very few things Clinton got right.

Well when you can find evidence it was anybody on the right passing them out, you post it, okay. It doesn't do us any good because we know the stance of Dementia and Whorris when it comes to the border. We watched the Democrat primaries. We don't need to see anybody in tee shirts to know what the problem is. We knew it before somebody turned Dementia in the right direction and he stumbled into the White House. It does them good because it shows their supporters how they are flooding our country with illegals, and they are coming here because of Dementia.

We made this prediction the day he won the primary, just like we made the predictions of greatly increasing fuel costs and inflation. When Trump left office, our gasoline here was 2.15 a gallon. I drove past my gas station yesterday, and it's 2.99. My prediction? It's only going to get worse.
That you are laying the gas price increase at Biden's feet only serves to enhance my view of your ignorance and lack of understanding about the role of Middle Eastern countries. It is all out there for you to research, so try it sometimes. You geniuses made the prediction? No, you prayed for something to blame Biden for.
It is illogical that Biden supporters would hand out tee-shirts and very logical that blob supporters would do just that to create tension. If you have proof otherwise, let's hear it.
Only children are coming in with Biden's blessing. Adults are coming in the way they have always done, an end run.
Biden did not "stumble" into the White House. Blob stumbled his way through 4 years and is still stumbling with his election fraud meowing as he slowly destroys our democracy with your blessing.
Of course, we can't call Pence a "whore" because he is a white man. We can call him what he was--a stooge.

Forum List

Back