House Democrats Object to Targeting Gang Members for Deportation, Alleging Racism

The Troglocrat Party is admitting once again that criminals and gangs are a very important part of their voter base.
Criminals and gangsters are also a very important part of the Trump party base also (white supremacists, PO boys, etc.)

Nice feelings you have there. Any proof? No?
They sure as hell aren't Democrats, yes? Trump has embraced these fringe groups. "stand back and be ready." "Go home. We love you." "There are good people on both sides, on both sides." Trump's refusal to let the FBI tackle these fringe groups when they pointed out their threat to our society. Trump was kidding, right?

Actually, no they didn't. In interviews conducted by Fox News reporters that I witnessed on live TV,
Immigrants waiting on the other side blamed their exodus from countries on violent crime and squalor. Most of them never heard of Biden. The problem is that you trump-a-dumps are so dishonest and uninformed that you are trying to make a political issue out of a humanitarian effort, as clumsy as it is.

Right. It was just dumb luck they started to flood our country after the election.

I've seen plenty of border immigrants on Fox where they clearly say they came because of Biden. But you may consider Fox a bias source. So here's another source.

And here is how they are dressed while coming here:

View attachment 492209
Nice clean white tee-shirts. Did they wear them all the way from Venezuela? Don't think so

Please tell us your theory on who gave them the t shirts. You are so entertaining I just have to hear it!
And you are easily manipulated and not very entertaining.
Now, what purpose does it serve for Biden supporters to hand out tee shirts? I believe that Trump people handed them as an anti-Biden political tool. The borders are closed except for children.

And you are easily manipulated and not very entertaining.
Now, what purpose does it serve for Biden supporters to hand out tee shirts? I believe that Trump people handed them as an anti-Biden political tool. The borders are closed except for children.

It may have not been Biden supporters at all. They bought those shirts themselves trying to kiss Biden's ass to try and get into the country.

Hundreds of thousands? Gosh oh gee! The Dems put on their smuggling clothes in the morning and go out to guide the Cartel in their smuggling effort, yes? What happened to the smugglers during the Trump-a-dump years? Did they just stop and wait for Biden? Talk about a dimwit!

Actually, yes they did. People who work at the border estimate we will have over a million more illegals in this country by the end of the year at this pace. The solution to the problem is right in front of your face. Put Trump's successful policies back in place, and that will drastically slow down the immigration situation.

The problems is you leftists are so dishonest. If you were honest, you'd say that yes, your party is trying to flood this country will illegals for political power; that you could care less about MS-13 coming here and killing Americans, that you could care less these untested migrants are being bused from coast to coast to kill off Americans while we are trying to recover from the virus Biden's buddies sent us last year.
Actually, no they didn't. In interviews conducted by Fox News reporters that I witnessed on live TV,
Immigrants waiting on the other side blamed their exodus from countries on violent crime and squalor. Most of them never heard of Biden. The problem is that you trump-a-dumps are so dishonest and uninformed that you are trying to make a political issue out of a humanitarian effort, as clumsy as it is.
Sure fool are you wearing one of their Biden Tee Shirts?

You can't fix stupid.

Sure you can....

200.gif

Yeah, thats all well and good........but it doesn't make the bread rise.

Trump can get back in the White House IF HE WANTS TO.
Apparently he doesn't want back in the Oval Office, as his "storm" that was planned out during his 4 years, if he was not voted back in, would have gotten rid of the DNC. Of course that never happened.

He's had more than enough chances to take them down, and he hasn't done anything.

He's either waiting for something "BIG" to happen........bigger than Biden being in office??? Bigger than the DNC turning America into The Thunderdome?? I don't know anymore.

Or he's waiting for Biden to slip on some stairs again and literally break his neck and kill himself. Which I would give a years salary to witness in person!!!!

I just don't know anymore.

Hundreds of thousands? Gosh oh gee! The Dems put on their smuggling clothes in the morning and go out to guide the Cartel in their smuggling effort, yes? What happened to the smugglers during the Trump-a-dump years? Did they just stop and wait for Biden? Talk about a dimwit!

Actually, yes they did. People who work at the border estimate we will have over a million more illegals in this country by the end of the year at this pace. The solution to the problem is right in front of your face. Put Trump's successful policies back in place, and that will drastically slow down the immigration situation.

The problems is you leftists are so dishonest. If you were honest, you'd say that yes, your party is trying to flood this country will illegals for political power; that you could care less about MS-13 coming here and killing Americans, that you could care less these untested migrants are being bused from coast to coast to kill off Americans while we are trying to recover from the virus Biden's buddies sent us last year.
Sure fool are you wearing one of their Biden Tee Shirts?
No, fool. Why would I do that?

Forum List

Back