House Democrats Object to Targeting Gang Members for Deportation, Alleging Racism

Dems support the Cartel human smuggling so is it any surprise they protect their gangs on our side of the border?
Dems support cartel human smuggling? And protect gangs? That's a new one and false, of course.
Not new and not false. Who do you think is smuggling hundreds of thousands of illegals across our border numskull. ^^^ idiot alert!
Hundreds of thousands? Gosh oh gee! The Dems put on their smuggling clothes in the morning and go out to guide the Cartel in their smuggling effort, yes? What happened to the smugglers during the Trump-a-dump years? Did they just stop and wait for Biden? Talk about a dimwit!
You really suck at reading comprehension, did you flunk out after 3rd grade?

Dems support the Cartel human smuggling so is it any surprise they protect their gangs on our side of the border?
Dems support cartel human smuggling? And protect gangs? That's a new one and false, of course.
Not new and not false. Who do you think is smuggling hundreds of thousands of illegals across our border numskull. ^^^ idiot alert!
Hundreds of thousands? Gosh oh gee! The Dems put on their smuggling clothes in the morning and go out to guide the Cartel in their smuggling effort, yes? What happened to the smugglers during the Trump-a-dump years? Did they just stop and wait for Biden? Talk about a dimwit!
What I comprehend is that you do not comprehend. Tell me what your educational experience is and I will tell you mine. You are not particularly informed, but you have meshed in the trump gobblygook. Try not to get involved in a personal pissing contest and then maybe we can have a meaningful discussion.

Last edited:
What I comprehend is that you do not comprehend. Tell me what your educational experience is and I will tell you mine. You are not particularly informed, but you have meshed in the trump gobblygook. Try not to get involved in a personal pissing contest and then maybe we can have a meaningful discussion.
Lib please my left pinky is smarter than you. Return when your post count is higher and you graduate from the junior high debating level. Covid infected illegals jumping our border was 900% higher in April than under Trump a year ago.

Ocasio-Cortez and 34 of her Democratic colleagues sent a letter to Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas and Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) director Tae Johnson, calling on them to change immigration policies that rely on the US’s “discriminatory legal system.”
Ocasio-Cortez is right, the US DOES have a discriminatory legal system, it discriminates against CRIMINALS.

"Never tell the truth to people who are not worthy of it." -- Mark Twain

Lib please my left pinky is smarter than you. Return when your post count is higher and you graduate from the junior high debating level. Covid infected illegals jumping our border was 900% higher in April than under Trump a year ago.
Hey, smart guy, what is your educational experience? High school because you are not too bright and are a typical trumpadumpty.

Hey, smart guy, what is your educational experience? High school because you are not too bright and are a typical trumpadumpty.
That irony just doesn't get any thicker than this.

"Think of how stupid the average person is and realize half of them are stupider than that." -- George Carlin

People with advanced science degrees call me the boss. Come here lib :itsok:

People with advanced science degrees call me the boss. Come here lib :itsok:
That means that they think you are an imbecile. Again, what is your education experience?

'Racism'?

I had no idea MS-13 was a 'race'....

It seems 'infrastructure and 'terrorists aren't the only words the Democrats are attempting to redefine.

Actually, yes they did. People who work at the border estimate we will have over a million more illegals in this country by the end of the year at this pace. The solution to the problem is right in front of your face. Put Trump's successful policies back in place, and that will drastically slow down the immigration situation.

The problems is you leftists are so dishonest. If you were honest, you'd say that yes, your party is trying to flood this country will illegals for political power; that you could care less about MS-13 coming here and killing Americans, that you could care less these untested migrants are being bused from coast to coast to kill off Americans while we are trying to recover from the virus Biden's buddies sent us last year.

Are you enjoying trolling this thread?

Stop posting until you read the rules.

Actually, yes they did. People who work at the border estimate we will have over a million more illegals in this country by the end of the year at this pace. The solution to the problem is right in front of your face. Put Trump's successful policies back in place, and that will drastically slow down the immigration situation.

The problems is you leftists are so dishonest. If you were honest, you'd say that yes, your party is trying to flood this country will illegals for political power; that you could care less about MS-13 coming here and killing Americans, that you could care less these untested migrants are being bused from coast to coast to kill off Americans while we are trying to recover from the virus Biden's buddies sent us last year.
Actually, no they didn't. In interviews conducted by Fox News reporters that I witnessed on live TV,
Immigrants waiting on the other side blamed their exodus from countries on violent crime and squalor. Most of them never heard of Biden. The problem is that you trump-a-dumps are so dishonest and uninformed that you are trying to make a political issue out of a humanitarian effort, as clumsy as it is.

Last edited:

Are you enjoying trolling this thread?

Stop posting until you read the rules.
Are you enjoying the phony accusations on this thread?

The Troglocrat Party is admitting once again that criminals and gangs are a very important part of their voter base.

Of course they are. Why do you think they are getting convicted felons to vote and even want some voting from prisons? How many criminals would vote Republican if they had a chance?
Your argument is bunk. Dems feel that felons have the right to vote, especially if they have served their time. It has nothing to do with who they vote for, and their vote would have 0 effect on an election. My view is that convicted felons have lost their rights to just about everything, especially the vote.

Forum List

Back