House Democrats Are In Possession of 6-Years of Trump Tax Returns.

I honestly don't think they'll come to anything. The House Committee has less than a month left with them before they evaporate on January 3rd. And even if they get leaked to the press in their entirety, and show the most brazen, heinous instances of continuous fraud for thirty years, what will change? The Democrats will howl about it on their Facebook pages for a while, and the Republicans will call it fake news, or just not care.

Trump himself is a *master* at changing the popular subject, and also of delaying, so even if the DOJ charges him with ten thousand counts of fraud, his cadre of attorneys will delay and appeal and delay and appeal until literal Judgment Day. As a last resort, there's the 6-3 conservative Supreme Court, thanks to him.

I think he'll be okay.
6 years at best....that's what they asked for.
Congress going to upstage the IRS?

Trump's taxes could shed light on the Trump crime family's ongoing fraud and criminal activity currently under investigation.
its about time you responded instead of just clicking the funny button and running away,,

sure there might be something in his tax returns and as I said what ever it is is in the past and has little to no bearing on the future,,

but also as I said, if whats being claimed about joe and hunter is even close to being true and hunter is the middle man for the biden crime family as shown in the politico article "biden inc" it has a direct effect on the whole countries future,,,

so tell me if true which is more important to the country, trumps taxs or bidens corruption???

If there is any way the Dems can put Trump in prison you can bet they will.

If there is any way the Dems can keep Hunter Biden out of prison you can also bet that will happen.
but but Hilary! lock her up!
Obama! Lock him up!
Biden! Lock him up!
How many years have you been chanting this...any day now!

Now

Hunter! Hunter! Hunter! Any day now!

Who cares? He's a hot mess with a drug addiction problem, and likely tax fraud and money laundering as well (sounds kind of like Trump), who's embarressing private pictures with hookers have been spread all over the internet. He is currently being investigated by the SAME team in the DoJ that the Trump administration assigned. And no one cares what happens to him cept for you guys. He is a private citizen. not an elected official. But but but Hunter!

Same ones IRS and Trumps tax attorneys already filed and were reviewed with out consequence?
Supposedly the audit is still ongoing....Trump said they were still being audited he would release the tax returns once the audit was over....

He wasn't lying; was he?

Good to see the House getting on the ball. Hopefully they turn it over to the Senate and they finally hook this guy.

Supposedly the audit is still ongoing....Trump said they were still being audited he would release the tax returns once the audit was over....

He wasn't lying; was he?

Good to see the House getting on the ball. Hopefully they turn it over to the Senate and they finally hook this guy.
Find me the provision where anyone running for office is REQUIRED to release their tax returns.

its about time you responded instead of just clicking the funny button and running away,,
Oh. It's you again. You're the guy who's pretty heavy handed with "dislike" and "funny" yourself. I keep forgetting how easily offended you are. My bad.

sure there might be something in his tax returns and as I said what ever it is is in the past and has little to no bearing on the future,,
And you know this how? When they investigate fraud and financial crimes they look through tax returns. The Trump Crime Family has certainly tried to keep them hidden and given their financial ties to Russia, Saudi Arabia, and the way they used those ties to leverage huge loans while turning a blind eye to the Saudi blockade of Qatar...lots of murky stuff.

but also as I said, if whats being claimed about joe and hunter is even close to being true and hunter is the middle man for the biden crime family as shown in the politico article "biden inc" it has a direct effect on the whole countries future,,,
This another one of those too many to count "now we got him" moments yet to be substantiated.

so tell me if true which is more important to the country, trumps taxs or bidens corruption???
So you are ok with Trump's corruption and how it may still be affecting this country?

Find me the provision where anyone running for office is REQUIRED to release their tax returns.
They don't have to.

Trump, however, said that he would. Now...back to the question you're trying to dodge. Do you really think that his 2015 Taxes are still being audited or was he lying to you? Do you enjoy being lied to? If not, why do you still support someone who lied to you?

Oh. It's you again. You're the guy who's pretty heavy handed with "dislike" and "funny" yourself. I keep forgetting how easily offended you are. My bad.

And you know this how? When they investigate fraud and financial crimes they look through tax returns. The Trump Crime Family has certainly tried to keep them hidden and given their financial ties to Russia, Saudi Arabia, and the way they used those ties to leverage huge loans while turning a blind eye to the Saudi blockade of Qatar...lots of murky stuff.

This another one of those too many to count "now we got him" moments yet to be substantiated.

So you are ok with Trump's corruption and how it may still be affecting this country?
I never said I know anything for sure and nor did I say I was OK with trumps crimes if he committed any,, I didnt

what I asked is which one has a more direct effect on the country now and in the future??

what reason do you believe trump is effecting anything happening in government right now??

we both know biden does

They don't have to.

Trump, however, said that he would. Now...back to the question you're trying to dodge. Do you really think that his 2015 Taxes are still being audited or was he lying to you? Do you enjoy being lied to? If not, why do you still support someone who lied to you?
you didnt know politicians lie???

Trump's corruption compared to the Biden Crime Family corruption is like comparing a broken window to demolishing a skyscraper. The world has seen the evidence of the Biden money laundering and DC is trying to invent wrongdoings by Trump.

I never said I know anything for sure and nor did I say I was OK with trumps crimes if he committed any,, I didnt

what I asked is which one has a more direct effect on the country now and in the future??
The answer is, if true, they both would.

what reason do you believe trump is effecting anything happening in government right now??

It doesn't just end promptly at the end of the term. You have no idea what he is doing, take for example all that classified material he stole and carelessly held. That could certainly affect the country. What international financial quid pro quo is he engaged in that could use information from his time in office? You want to sweep it under the rug.

we both know biden does

Biden does what exactly?

Trump's corruption compared to the Biden Crime Family corruption is like comparing a broken window to demolishing a skyscraper. The world has seen the evidence of the Biden money laundering and DC is trying to invent wrongdoings by Trump.
We won't agree on this....but I would still share a beer with you 😋

The answer is, if true, they both would.

It doesn't just end promptly at the end of the term. You have no idea what he is doing, take for example all that classified material he stole and carelessly held. That could certainly affect the country. What international financial quid pro quo is he engaged in that could use information from his time in office? You want to sweep it under the rug.

Biden does what exactly?
Evidence has shown that Joe Biden is the Big Guy.

And the IRS has oddly been ignoring this evidence for the last 6 years?
They've been busy...

Forum List

Back