House Democrats Are In Possession of 6-Years of Trump Tax Returns.

When you have a corrupt government that allows elected officials and bureaucrats to get away with serious malfeasances you can expect few will end up in prison.

Yup.

A lot of convictions in the Trump Dump.

I am not worried about where Hunter Biden got his money from as much as what he was selling to get it. If he was busy peddling his father’s influence, I have a problem.
I agree. Did you have a problem when the Trump kids did it?

For some odd reason I would prefer that my President not take bribes from nations like China.

I agree. Remember those trademarks Ivanka’s suddenly landed after Trump’s meeting with Xi?

Has Joe Biden Sold Out America to the Mexican Drug Cartels?

***snip***

There’s a lot of money on the line here. How much did Trump’s strict border policies cost the Mexican Drug Cartels? Tens of billions? Hundreds of billions? By comparison how much extra money will Joe Biden and the Democrat Congress’s open borders policies earn the Mexican Drug Cartel?

This is like Christmas morning for organized crime.

Our country has clearly been sold out by Joe Biden and the Democrat Party. This is just pure common sense. Someone is getting filthy rich selling us out like this. The only real question is, how much is the Mexican Drug Cartel paying?

Don’t take my word for it. Just days ago, The UK Daily Mail headlines screamed, “Mexico fears Joe Biden’s immigration policies will help organized crime…Even Mexico thinks Biden is too lax on asylum. Mexican leader fears ‘Migrant President’ Biden will spark boom time for cartels…”

***snip***

Obviously, someone’s getting filthy rich on this scam to destroy America. We know the Mexican Drug Cartel is making hundreds of billions. This is the dream of a lifetime for them.

But who’s getting bribed inside the USA to allow this to happen? Who would you pay if you were a Mexican Drug Cartel kingpin?

I’m guessing it’s the same guy who sold out America to the Ukrainian mob and the Chinese Communists. And the same group that sold out America’s uranium stock to the Russians. And the same group that sold us out to Iran with the world-class terrible Iran treaty.

It’s Biden, the Biden family and the Democrat Party.

That is a blog and someone’s opinion that is already suspect since we clearly do not have an open border policy with apprehensions at a record high.

Yup.

you have zero idea - this is pure speculation driven by emotional hatred of the man. how you feel about someone has zero bearing on their guilt or innocence.

oh look - more whataboutisms you hate when others do. but it sure your own first line of defense, isn't it?

I agree. Remember those trademarks Ivanka’s suddenly landed after Trump’s meeting with Xi?
huh? you continue to compare trump activities as ILLEGAL yet you compare them to biden family activities, then ergo, you should also consider THESE illegal, correct? otherwise, why compare? this is what is really funny about talking to you. you run to a whataboutism as a defense but the only way that would be "correct" is if the original activity would also then be considered illegal.

instead you simply say "they did something wrong, we can too" and we get the cesspool of bullshit we're all living in now cause "children" can't control their emotions.

That is a blog and someone’s opinion that is already suspect since we clearly do not have an open border policy with apprehensions at a record high.
this entire post of yours is simply YOUR opinion. you reject others as "opinion" then willing to die on the hill of your own as "factual"

woman, you're a walking / talking / posting contradiction of double standards.

A zombie?
Typical of a pesky democrat.Just come and even Brag about
a Lie.Won't be so easy for democrats to Brag about their place
historically when it came to treating blacks,Owning slaves,
Helping the KKK get started and of course sole crafting of
Jim Crow.But you gotta understand the mindset of a Democrat.
The Lie is their Best Friend.Can't wake up without kissing some
lie on the cheek as if Grandma on her birthday.
Not only do they know No Shame.
" Scratch a Liberal and watch them turn Fascist.
Like a light switch.Like a Cat on a Hot Tin Roof.

They don't have to.

Trump, however, said that he would. Now...back to the question you're trying to dodge. Do you really think that his 2015 Taxes are still being audited or was he lying to you? Do you enjoy being lied to? If not, why do you still support someone who lied to you?
Being as this is 2022, I'd say that audit should be over, but the way government roils, maybe not.
I don't really care about His tax returns.
Lying to me, that's why I can't support Joe Biden.

you have zero idea - this is pure speculation driven by emotional hatred of the man. how you feel about someone has zero bearing on their guilt or innocence.

oh look - more whataboutisms you hate when others do. but it sure your own first line of defense, isn't it?

huh? you continue to compare trump activities as ILLEGAL yet you compare them to biden family activities, then ergo, you should also consider THESE illegal, correct? otherwise, why compare? this is what is really funny about talking to you. you run to a whataboutism as a defense but the only way that would be "correct" is if the original activity would also then be considered illegal.

instead you simply say "they did something wrong, we can too" and we get the cesspool of bullshit we're all living in now cause "children" can't control their emotions.

this entire post of yours is simply YOUR opinion. you reject others as "opinion" then willing to die on the hill of your own as "factual"

woman, you're a walking / talking / posting contradiction of double standards.
They pestered and badgered and threatened Trump's Financial
Lawyer no end.Basically finding only petty stuff like Job perks
as commonplace expense accounts.Said Trump Lawyer of many
years ... Allen Weisselberg { Former Chief Financial Officer } as his
Indictment and year long torment came to head last week.
I can't locate the quote.After calls from prosecutors for a sentence of
5 months in Rikers Island and 5 years probation with restitution of
just short of $ 2 Million in back taxes and fines.
I need to find that Weisselberg quote.I summarized the ordeal
perfectly.
Just go back and research how Al Sharpton was treated when for
years he knowingly sloughed off Federal Taxes.In the Millions.
Or how when being found guilty in the Tawana Brawley
civil case { Defamation } and ordered to pay $ 65,ooo he
was heard to say { in court } He's not Payin'.
And he didn't.After 2 years and the Fine was now $ 85,ooo,
Sharpton Buddies got together and pooled their dough
and paid his Court fine of $ 85,ooo.

Being as this is 2022, I'd say that audit should be over, but the way government roils, maybe not.
I don't really care about His tax returns.
Lying to me, that's why I can't support Joe Biden.
Ok ... Lets just break this all down.Since we're basically under
Biden in Kindergarten.What { and be specific } has Joe Biden or
his WH said that was The God's Honest Truth.

Sure...

Yeah, the question was whether he lied to you and why you still support someone who lies to you.

Because in both instances; that is what happened.
Looks like He decided to change His mind....I'd say He has every right to do so. He triggered the left muchly over this issue, I see He's still in your head, rent free.

Yup.

In the first place what laws did the Trump kids violate? In the second place the Trump kids were running a business and had experience in that business.

***snip***

All the trademarks were applied for in 2016.

“These trademarks were sought to broadly protect Ms. Trump’s name, and to prevent others from stealing her name and using it to sell their products,” Peter Mirijanian, a spokesman for Ivanka Trump’s ethics attorney, said in an email. “This is a common trademark practice, which is why the trademark applications were granted.”

Hunter Biden didn’t know a damn thing about the jobs he was hired to do. His only value was to be used as a bagman for bribes pay for his father’s influence. It would be too obvious to give Joe Biden the money so Hunter received it.

Looks like He decided to change His mind...
He lied to you.
.I'd say He has every right to do so.
Well, there is no penalty incurred for lying to you so yeah...he has ever right to keep lying to you.
He triggered the left muchly over this issue, I see He's still in your head, rent free.
I don't enjoy being lied to as much as you do. Its probably your absence of character.

I may be wrong on this but I believe Trump always said he would release his tax returns when the IRS was done auditing him. Maybe he knew that wasnt going to happen so It was safe for him to say.

What do you think could possibly be in his tax returns that is damning?
He's not worth what he claims for one thing. And there is no law or IRS policy that prevented Trump from releasing his tax returns during an audit. Trump's lackey Steve Mnuchin broke the law when he refused to release his guy's return. He should have been locked up for it. Trump is a criminal as was most of his appointees, so who's surprised that Steveo broke the law.

I may be wrong on this but I believe Trump always said he would release his tax returns when the IRS was done auditing him. Maybe he knew that wasnt going to happen so It was safe for him to say.

What do you think could possibly be in his tax returns that is damning?
It probably has something to do with the same reason his long time accounting firm dumped him and issued a public statement saying they can no longer vouch for the information in his tax returns....since that information is based upon fraudulent figures provided in the first place.

It is basically just a big house of cards that is now beginning it's collapse.

It probably has something to do with the same reason his long time accounting firm dumped him and issued a public statement saying they can no longer vouch for the information in his tax returns....since that information is based upon fraudulent figures provided in the first place.

It is basically just a big house of cards that is now beginning it's collapse.

Maybe. Not sure why this isn’t the purview of the IRS and not his political enemies in the house.

He's not worth what he claims for one thing. And there is no law or IRS policy that prevented Trump from releasing his tax returns during an audit. Trump's lackey Steve Mnuchin broke the law when he refused to release his guy's return. He should have been locked up for it. Trump is a criminal as was most of his appointees, so who's surprised that Steveo broke the law.
What Trump is or isn’t worth is irrelevant. What reason does the House have to go digging through his tax returns other than for political fodder? If there’s an issue with his taxes the IRS should be able to handle it.

Forum List

Back