House Democrats Are In Possession of 6-Years of Trump Tax Returns.

The answer is, if true, they both would.

It doesn't just end promptly at the end of the term. You have no idea what he is doing, take for example all that classified material he stole and carelessly held. That could certainly affect the country. What international financial quid pro quo is he engaged in that could use information from his time in office? You want to sweep it under the rug.

Biden does what exactly?
how in the world would a tax issue on trump from yrs past effect how the country is currently being ran??

and as you say if true and joe is the big guy hunter speaks of and is collecting funds from ukrain and china in the form of payoffs for favors, I consider that a pretty important thing for the country,,

what is it in trumps returns would have anything close to that??

how in the world would a tax issue on trump from yrs past effect how the country is currently being ran??
Shows a pattern and it isn't "years past"...who is he beholden to and did that dictate policy?

and as you say if true and joe is the big guy hunter speaks of and is collecting funds from ukrain and china in the form of payoffs for favors, I consider that a pretty important thing for the country,,
The big thing here is "if true" ... as now, despite several years of Republican effort and a Trump DoJ, nothing turned up like that.

To be a threat, there has to be some factual basis and there hasn't been.
what is it in trumps returns would have anything close to that??

Nothing, but then the claims you are making are completely unsubstantiated, so I can't take them seriously as a threat to our country.

Shows a pattern and it isn't "years past"...who is he beholden to and did that dictate policy?

The big thing here is "if true" ... as now, despite several years of Republican effort and a Trump DoJ, nothing turned up like that.

Nothing, but then the claims you are making are completely unsubstantiated, so I can't take them seriously as a threat to our country.
the claims about biden are well established with documentation to back it up, your refusal to acknowledge is on you

talk about who someone is beholden to, what about those millions from the russian mayors wife and the loan from china hunter doesnt have to pay back????
what about 10% for the big guy??
theres a list of I think 469 crimes hunter may have committed and joe is right there beside him,,

trump has been investigated constantly for 7 yrs now and so far we have pretty much nothing,,
I dont consider over estimating property anything since everyone does that when they are at his levels,, sometimes they even under estimate,, its called business,,

but but Hilary! lock her up!
Obama! Lock him up!
Biden! Lock him up!
How many years have you been chanting this...any day now!

Now

Hunter! Hunter! Hunter! Any day now!

Who cares? He's a hot mess with a drug addiction problem, and likely tax fraud and money laundering as well (sounds kind of like Trump), who's embarressing private pictures with hookers have been spread all over the internet. He is currently being investigated by the SAME team in the DoJ that the Trump administration assigned. And no one cares what happens to him cept for you guys. He is a private citizen. not an elected official. But but but Hunter!
You the same mod that whines like a little girl when *i* do whataboutisms?

What exact evidence? A partial email that makes a reference to the Big Guy but no name?
If your TV got Newsmax or Fox, you could watch Hunter's business partners and others talk about the criminal acts of the Biden's. There are dozens of clips and many pictures of Joe and all of Hunter's benefactors. You know, the people Joe said he had never met as well as pictures of them with Joe in the White House and at restaurants and golf courses.

but but Hilary! lock her up!
Obama! Lock him up!
Biden! Lock him up!
How many years have you been chanting this...any day now!

Now

Hunter! Hunter! Hunter! Any day now!

Who cares? He's a hot mess with a drug addiction problem, and likely tax fraud and money laundering as well (sounds kind of like Trump), who's embarressing private pictures with hookers have been spread all over the internet. He is currently being investigated by the SAME team in the DoJ that the Trump administration assigned. And no one cares what happens to him cept for you guys. He is a private citizen. not an elected official. But but but Hunter!
When you have a corrupt government that allows elected officials and bureaucrats to get away with serious malfeasances you can expect few will end up in prison.

I am not worried about where Hunter Biden got his money from as much as what he was selling to get it. If he was busy peddling his father’s influence, I have a problem. For some odd reason I would prefer that my President not take bribes from nations like China.

Has Joe Biden Sold Out America to the Mexican Drug Cartels?​

***snip***

There’s a lot of money on the line here. How much did Trump’s strict border policies cost the Mexican Drug Cartels? Tens of billions? Hundreds of billions? By comparison how much extra money will Joe Biden and the Democrat Congress’s open borders policies earn the Mexican Drug Cartel?

This is like Christmas morning for organized crime.

Our country has clearly been sold out by Joe Biden and the Democrat Party. This is just pure common sense. Someone is getting filthy rich selling us out like this. The only real question is, how much is the Mexican Drug Cartel paying?

Don’t take my word for it. Just days ago, The UK Daily Mail headlines screamed, “Mexico fears Joe Biden’s immigration policies will help organized crime…Even Mexico thinks Biden is too lax on asylum. Mexican leader fears ‘Migrant President’ Biden will spark boom time for cartels…”

***snip***

Obviously, someone’s getting filthy rich on this scam to destroy America. We know the Mexican Drug Cartel is making hundreds of billions. This is the dream of a lifetime for them.

But who’s getting bribed inside the USA to allow this to happen? Who would you pay if you were a Mexican Drug Cartel kingpin?

I’m guessing it’s the same guy who sold out America to the Ukrainian mob and the Chinese Communists. And the same group that sold out America’s uranium stock to the Russians. And the same group that sold us out to Iran with the world-class terrible Iran treaty.

It’s Biden, the Biden family and the Democrat Party.

The Dems need to be careful. As I understand it, this information is supposed to be kept confidential. If that's the case, and if the Dems find that he's not nearly as wealthy as he claims (or some other embarrassing facts), they can't go running to the press about it unless it's illegal.

Otherwise, it'll just look like a partisan gotcha. People already know he's full of shit, and the last thing they need to do is feed into his victimhood schtick. That's an advantage he's created since we have virtually no standards for him at this point.

Rump claims a worth of 8 bill. After all this has been released, his worth for 2021 has been estimated at 3.7 bill

Oh boy! this ranks right up there next to Hunter's laptop!

Good thing there is nothing important going on in the country they need to deal with :rolleyes:
He dropped the laptops in 2017. any reputable Laptop guy would of returned them by the start of the pandemic in 2020. So he had plenty of time to put his own emails in that time.

Last edited:
They've been busy...

He wrote notes to the irs to target political enemies in his tax return?

Forum List

Back