House crew investigating impeachment inquiry are going to prison to interview ex-business partner

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA

Boy, for having "no evidence" these people certainly are committed to their (allegedly lacking in evidence) investigation, aren't they?

I guess they didn't get the memo

:)

Boy, for having "no evidence" these people certainly are committed to their (allegedly lacking in evidence) investigation, aren't they?

Valiantly pursuing one headline after the other--with the able assistance of the RW media--and people like YOU!

Democrats and THEIR media machine continue trying to gaslight the American people about the $20 MILLION+ DOLLARS the Bidens received from China, Ukraine, Romania and Kazakhstan. There is NO RECORD OR EXPLANATION of what products or services were rendered to receive such enormous sums of money.

Democrats and THEIR media machine continue trying to gaslight the American people about the $20 MILLION+ DOLLARS the Bidens received from China, Ukraine, Romania and Kazakhstan. There is NO RECORD OR EXPLANATION of what products or services were rendered to receive such enormous sums of money.

But there IS evidence that "the brand" was what was for sale

Plenty of evidence of that

But still the political hack/useful idiots scream

NO EVIDENCE!

:rolleyes:

But there IS evidence that "the brand" was what was for sale

Plenty of evidence of that

But still the political hack/useful idiots scream

NO EVIDENCE!

:rolleyes:
Selling "the brand" isn't illegal. People do it every day, including Trump.

Think of it like a field trip to where some of them might live, someday.

Locking him up hasn't served government's purpose.

But the rule still applies on not expecting to be able to defeat government agencies working on behalf of their president. Watch for that to be proven by government introducing some extraordinary measures, or .......................

As it was true of government's power with Trump and the pissing hookers, so it will be for this president being untouchable on this issue.

Jim Biden isn’t a government servant.
oh, that's a great one, there!

Why do you think the one who WAS / is in govt directed the ill gotten gains toward family members?

gee... can't figure that out, can you? :rolleyes:

oh, that's a great one, there!

Why do you think the one who WAS / is in govt directed the ill gotten gains toward family members?

gee... can't figure that out, can you? :rolleyes:
Joe Biden left office in 2017, which is when Jim Biden was working with Americore.

Joe Biden left office in 2017, which is when Jim Biden was working with Americore.
another useful idiot for the left

So how are you going to defend yourself when you meet your Judge and He asks you

Why were u in the party of baby murderers?

and US lawbreakers?

This is like W looking for WOMD in the trash can under his desk.

There is no other explanation but our worthless JUSTICE SYSTEM allows the Biden Crime Family to continue their charade.
I can't figure out why we have only ONE AG for the entire nation when there are TWO parties to be represented

just more dumbass *&^%$ going on in our country... No wonder things are always unfair and political

Forum List

Back