Hotel/Motel/Holiday Inn

random3434

Reaction score
Mini-Echo and I have a FREE ROOM at a very nice hotel for the next 3 night, thanks to a family member. She is excited about the indoor pool, I'm excited about just being lazy for the weekend.

She asked if we could order room service, I said, "Heck ya!"

Anguille

Bane of the Urbane
Reaction score
Mini-Echo and I have a FREE ROOM at a very nice hotel for the next 3 night, thanks to a family member. She is excited about the indoor pool, I'm excited about just being lazy for the weekend.

I hope the room service is free too.

OP
random3434

random3434

Reaction score

I hope the room service is free too.
LOL

The money I'm saving by not paying for the room, I'll spend on room service, ONE TIME.

That should even it out~ :eek:

Big Black Dog

Gold Member
Reaction score
Just think. Monday morning you can tell us all that "I'm not a surgeon but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night!":lol:

Zoom-boing

Platinum Member
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vL00bmzXbE]YouTube - Robbie Williams - Keep On[/ame]

Anguille

Bane of the Urbane
Reaction score
Yeah, I couldn't deny Mini Echo the thrill of getting Room Service, either. Have a great time!

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Let us know if spending a night in a Holiday Inn actually allows you do perform open heart surgery.

OP
random3434

random3434

Reaction score
Um, it's not a Holiday Inn........that's from some old school "rap song"-the old lady in the "Wedding Singer" sang it, remember?

This one is NICE, better than I could afford. She and I were going to go stay somewhere this weekend anyway because it's the tail end of her spring break. Then THIS came up, and I couldn't say no of course. :D

Anguille

Bane of the Urbane
Reaction score
Um, it's not a Holiday Inn........that's from some old school "rap song"-the old lady in the "Wedding Singer" sang it, remember?

This one is NICE, better than I could afford. She and I were going to go stay somewhere this weekend anyway because it's the tail end of her spring break. Then THIS came up, and I couldn't say no of course. :D
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j02k9t4rP50"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFabjc6mFk4[/ame]

Last edited:

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
sounds like fun...room service is a total rip off...see if she will go for delivery from a nice chinese place...peking duck anyone?

xsited1

Agent P
Reaction score
I'll be cleaning up after you so try not to make too much of a mess. (I'm still a Wal-Mart greeter, but I needed a second job.)

Paulie

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Live a little, too. Try a 'HELL ya!' :D

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Reaction score
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays

I've seen enough hotel rooms for the term "very nice hotel" to encompass about 2% of them.....And Residence Inn doesn't even have room service. :cool:

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Reaction score
sounds like fun...room service is a total rip off...see if she will go for delivery from a nice chinese place...peking duck anyone?
I'm not sure that EZ would eat duck.

It would have to be made out of tofu.

Maybe...PEKING TOFUCK?

Conspiracist

Snuggle weather rocks!
Reaction score
Winter time is great for the Hotel weekend getaways. Curbs the cabin fever. The fam and I love doin that. I agree with Bones on the room service though :)

Have fun!

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List