Hotel/Motel/Holiday Inn

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
Mini-Echo and I have a FREE ROOM at a very nice hotel for the next 3 night, thanks to a family member. She is excited about the indoor pool, I'm excited about just being lazy for the weekend.

She asked if we could order room service, I said, "Heck ya!"

Mini-Echo and I have a FREE ROOM at a very nice hotel for the next 3 night, thanks to a family member. She is excited about the indoor pool, I'm excited about just being lazy for the weekend.

I hope the room service is free too.

I hope the room service is free too.

LOL

The money I'm saving by not paying for the room, I'll spend on room service, ONE TIME.

That should even it out~ :eek:

Just think. Monday morning you can tell us all that "I'm not a surgeon but I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night!":lol:

Yeah, I couldn't deny Mini Echo the thrill of getting Room Service, either. Have a great time!

Um, it's not a Holiday Inn........that's from some old school "rap song"-the old lady in the "Wedding Singer" sang it, remember?

This one is NICE, better than I could afford. She and I were going to go stay somewhere this weekend anyway because it's the tail end of her spring break. Then THIS came up, and I couldn't say no of course. :D

Um, it's not a Holiday Inn........that's from some old school "rap song"-the old lady in the "Wedding Singer" sang it, remember?

This one is NICE, better than I could afford. She and I were going to go stay somewhere this weekend anyway because it's the tail end of her spring break. Then THIS came up, and I couldn't say no of course. :D
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j02k9t4rP50"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFabjc6mFk4[/ame]

Last edited:
I'll be cleaning up after you so try not to make too much of a mess. (I'm still a Wal-Mart greeter, but I needed a second job.)

Live a little, too. Try a 'HELL ya!' :D

I've seen enough hotel rooms for the term "very nice hotel" to encompass about 2% of them.....And Residence Inn doesn't even have room service. :cool:

Winter time is great for the Hotel weekend getaways. Curbs the cabin fever. The fam and I love doin that. I agree with Bones on the room service though :)

Have fun!

Forum List

Back