Your Doppelganger

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
We did this on Facebook and it was pretty fun to see who people thought they looked like/or who people told you that you look like.

So post your pic, who is YOUR Doppelganger?

Kevin_James.jpg

But probably 50 lbs lighter.

Someone on here..... I shall not say who.... PMed me a vid of a song and said the girl in the vid looked just like me. I was very, very flattered.... but I believe that his seeing eye dog may have been asleep.

Someone on here..... I shall not say who.... PMed me a vid of a song and said the girl in the vid looked just like me. I was very, very flattered.... but I believe that his seeing eye dog may have been asleep.

Do you look like one of the dancing chicks in "Baby Got Back"?

I'm out of this one because nobody looks like me not even close.

Ahh looks. I have been told I resemble Mel Gibson. Seriously.
One or two on here Have seen my pic I believe.

However we all need to see the person not the shell.
Although some shells are very nice to look at.
:)

One of the nicest people I ever met and a good friend looked like he had been beaten repeatedly with an ugly stick.
A brilliant mind as well.

Last edited:
Okay, ignore the fact that he was An Austrian/German general during WWII but I am constantly told we could be twins. I occasionally play him when doing WWII reenactments and living history.

RingelJulius_GM_RK.jpg

That's because you are a woman on a message board full of skeezy dudes.

Kind of like the nude beach scene from Eurotrip.

Giiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrlllllllllllllllll................

Forum List

Back