Hot Male Celebrities (... or not ...)

He's bad? :lol: He's an old dork.

Another one??? shit...

Seriously, do you think any of these people are really "bad?" :D Come on. Lol.

Most of them are old married men. ;)

well.. why not... we are... ;)

:lol: I don't know about you, but I am Bad to the bone! :p

If there were a "high five" button, I would use it....

Girl you need to PM me with all the dirt.. I'm still on a HUGE learning curve! ;)

I don't know any of his dirt, and I don't want to either! :lol: I have a few people that I talk to regularly here, two of whom I was friends with from a previous forum and have known for several years now. As you can probably understand, I don't trust too many people that post on these forums. ;) I try to keep to myself for the most part.

Girl you need to PM me with all the dirt.. I'm still on a HUGE learning curve! ;)

I don't know any of his dirt, and I don't want to either! :lol: I have a few people that I talk to regularly here, two of whom I was friends with from a previous forum and have known for several years now. As you can probably understand, I don't trust too many people that post on these forums. ;) I try to keep to myself for the most part.

I'm not even talking about trust, but, seriously be for real! People here are totally bi-polar!

How old do you think I am? Rather the question should be could you ever keep up with me at any age? Probably not I like my women healthy and centered on life itself rather than their focus be on the age of others. Your superficiality is only trumped by your voracious drug taking and alcohol consumption as evidenced by your posts and frequency of meltdowns.

I like James Cagney and his grapefruit for you and Cooper's duds for me.:D

How old do you think I am? Rather the question should be could you ever keep up with me at any age? Probably not I like my women healthy and centered on life itself rather than their focus be on the age of others. Your superficiality is only trumped by your voracious drug taking and alcohol consumption as evidenced by your posts and frequency of meltdowns.

oh really? is that why you keep responding to ChrisL... idiot.... :ahole-1:

Alex. you need to go jack-off with defcon4 and a few others on here that like to "pretend" you don't want ChrisL... losers.....

Asshole? What is your problem? you like starting fight with people you do not know? If so then you belong with ChrisL.

Alex. you need to go jack-off with defcon4 and a few others on here that like to "pretend" you don't want ChrisL... losers.....
I am very happy in RL unlike Chrisl who needs to keep fishing for her internet man. Sounds like you need some love too, sorry for you nutjob girl. Looks like you have the hots for ChrisL you can find her at the flight deck in McLean's.

Asshole? What is your problem? you like starting fight with people you do not know? If so then you belong with ChrisL.

I like ChrisL - she's is intuitive. We were having a perfectly good conversation, but, she interjected (which I like) and derailed it and you turned your focus to her.. who's fault is that? Not jealous, just a REALIST. (remember, I'm married....)

Who are you to talk? Good grief! You are the WORST one here for that.

I am very happy in RL unlike Chrisl who needs to keep fishing for her internet man. Sounds like you need some love too, sorry for you nutjob girl.

You are easily manipulated... she's the master... deal with it.....

I am very happy in RL unlike Chrisl who needs to keep fishing for her internet man. Sounds like you need some love too, sorry for you nutjob girl. Looks like you have the hots for ChrisL you can find her at the flight deck in McLean's.

Everyone needs love. If you are an old fucker, you should have a different Avatar...

I am very happy in RL unlike Chrisl who needs to keep fishing for her internet man. Sounds like you need some love too, sorry for you nutjob girl.

You are easily manipulated... she's the master... deal with it.....

Bonzi:" she's the master... deal with it."

Yep, Masturbator and no I would not touch that disgusting thing with your hands.

Forum List

Back