HORROR! Sharon Stone Cancels Mississippi Movie Shoot Over Anti-LGBT ‘Religious Freedom’ Law

Really, who gives a shit over an OLD, WHITE, WRINKLED, 58 year old, has been?(Bet you thought I was talking about the Hildebeast!)...Perhaps she needs a MEN'S ROOM!

th

Towleroad ^ | 4/13/16
Sharon Stone has cancelled filming of an upcoming project in Mississippi as a result of the state’s newly passed anti-LGBT ‘religious freedom on steroids’ bill, HB 1523. The film’s producers informed Mississippi Film Studios president Rick Moore that the law was a deal-breaker for Stone. The unnamed film project reportedly tackles the consequences of cyberbullying. James Cromwell is slated to direct. “Unfortunately, Sharon Stone feels strongly that shooting in Mississippi is not an option while the law exists,” Moore said. “The other producers have chosen to regroup and find another location.” Moore said he has heard of projects on the...
You cross humping crackas are being marginalized all over the country
Silly rabbit

This is odd, first we learn from the left that nothing good ever happens in Mississippi, then we hear daily about all the shit that will no longer happen from the leftists. It's almost as if they are full of shit.

But I didn't know Sharon was still alive, looks a bit long in the tooth, maybe they should replace her anyway?

It's amazing that an issue that was completely off the radar just a year ago to the vast majority of Americans, is now so important.

You'll now be compared to Hitler if you believe people should use rest rooms based on the sex they were born to.
God I hate the left.
That's the way it was with homosexual marriage. All major democrats were for traditional marriage then over night when the felt they had the media wind to their backs they flipped in unison. Then we are expected to believe that the moral people are the ones who moral compass shifts with the wind and anyone morally steadfast is evil and bigoted.

They are assholes, pure and simple.

Forum List

Back