HORROR: Man brutally shoots and kills 5-yr-old neighbor in front of his family

Conservative playbook

Black guy does something terrible: "BLM IS TO BLAME!!!"

Hispanic guy does something terrible: "WE NEED TO BUILD THE WALL!!!"

Muslim guy does something terrible: "ISLAM IS THE PROBLEM!!!"

White guy does something terrible: "My friends, now is not the time to politicize this terrible tragedy. This man does not speak for anyone other than himself. Our thoughts and prayers go out to the loved ones who are grieving right now."
Typical Racist Stereotyping from the Left ...

You Racist are ALL the same.

Conservative playbook

Black guy does something terrible: "BLM IS TO BLAME!!!"

Hispanic guy does something terrible: "WE NEED TO BUILD THE WALL!!!"

Muslim guy does something terrible: "ISLAM IS THE PROBLEM!!!"

White guy does something terrible: "My friends, now is not the time to politicize this terrible tragedy. This man does not speak for anyone other than himself. Our thoughts and prayers go out to the loved ones who are grieving right now."
Typical Racist Stereotyping from the Left ...

You Racist are ALL the same.

1597181681756.png

yes--while his 2 sisters were watching
''point blank''
blacks murder whites at ten times the rate of vice versa

'''''North Carolina police have charged a neighbor with the murder of a five-year-old boy who was riding a bike in his own yard when he was shot at point blank range on Sunday evening. '''''

''point blank''

'''''North Carolina police have charged a neighbor with the murder of a five-year-old boy who was riding a bike in his own yard when he was shot at point blank range on Sunday evening. '''''

What a savage human being. This one needs to be put down, as soon as possible. No life in prison for this animal, paid for by hard working taxpayers. Extinguish this life, like he did with the young boy. Dreadful.

''point blank''

What a savage human being. This one needs to be put down, as soon as possible. No life in prison for this animal, paid for by hard working taxpayers. Extinguish this life, like he did with the young boy. Dreadful.
..it's almost ''unbelievable''' ...but ''humans''' never surprise me anymore

''point blank''

..it's almost ''unbelievable''' ...but ''humans''' never surprise me anymore
Unfortunately, this is SO true.

''point blank''

Too bad he didn't resist arrest. His life does not matter to me.

Evil personified. One cant help wonder if this would get more coverage on MSNBC and CNN if the races were reversed. I think we all know the answer....plus...this is Trumps fault.

RIP little one.

New Topics

Forum List

Back