The New Normal

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
They’re here! No, not the pod people from Invasion of the Body Snatchers. We’re not being colonized by giant alien fruit. I’m afraid it is a little more serious than that. People’s minds are being taken over by a much more destructive and less otherworldly force … a force that transforms them overnight into aggressively paranoid, order-following, propaganda-parroting totalitarians.

Invasion of the New Normals

The comments are interesting too.

This one is funny

fresh off the neighborhood email list

XXndy XXXXXX
Sat 8/8/2020 1:27 PM
To: . . .
Greetings neighbors,
We are seeking to a college age or older caregiver to assist with our kids online learning and playtime between 9am-3:30pm M-F(or as close to that schedule as possible/could be less days per week if needed) starting August 31. We have a second grade son and third grade daughter. Both my husband and I work from home and we are strict with social distancing as we do extremely few indoor things (no dining or shopping, only essential health appointments) and wear masks for most outdoor activities always 6 feet or more from others. We are seeking someone with similar social distancing commitments. If you know of anyone please have them contact us at 317-555-1212 or [email protected]. Thank you for your help!
XXndy XXXXXX

would anyone be surprised to learn that committed social distancing mask wearing XXindy could stand to lose 25 – 35 pounds?
Or that XXndy works for gubmint in the public health field?

safe to assume perverts OK if social distance?

Assume the position, sheeple- time for your vaccination(s).

They’re here! No, not the pod people from Invasion of the Body Snatchers. We’re not being colonized by giant alien fruit. I’m afraid it is a little more serious than that. People’s minds are being taken over by a much more destructive and less otherworldly force … a force that transforms them overnight into aggressively paranoid, order-following, propaganda-parroting totalitarians.

This one is funny

XXndy XXXXXX
Greetings neighbors,
We are seeking to a college age or older caregiver to assist with our kids online learning and playtime between 9am-3:30pm M-F(or as close to that schedule as possible/could be less days per week if needed) starting August 31. We have a second grade son and third grade daughter. Both my husband and I work from home and we are strict with social distancing as we do extremely few indoor things (no dining or shopping, only essential health appointments) and wear masks for most outdoor activities always 6 feet or more from others. We are seeking someone with similar social distancing commitments. If you know of anyone please have them contact us at 317-555-1212 or [email protected]. Thank you for your help!
XXndy XXXXXX

would anyone be surprised to learn that committed social distancing mask wearing XXindy could stand to lose 25 – 35 pounds?

NORMAL IS NORMAL. There is no new normal.

The term ' New Normal' is a misnomer for idiots dumb enough to accept the ABNORMAL for the normal.

Ain't happenin' here, Bud.

This one is funny

XXndy XXXXXX
Greetings neighbors,
XXndy XXXXXX

The term ' New Normal' is a misnomer for idiots dumb enough to accept the ABNORMAL for the normal.

My "new normal" is working great. I think the new Rotel RB-1590 is finally broken in good, sounds amazing, been enjoying the hell otta that thing. I can drive the B&W loud and it barely gets warm to the touch, it's loafing, gobs of freakin' power. Great amp for the money.

I am only just now learning that the movie you mention here was an actual film. The only time that I have ever heard of it is during the season four Perfect Strangers episode named Aliens, so I just assumed that it was some made up title that the show writers came up with for Larry to praise and watch.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

This one is funny

XXndy XXXXXX
Greetings neighbors,
XXndy XXXXXX

My "new normal" is working great. I think the new Rotel RB-1590 is finally broken in good, sounds amazing, been enjoying the hell otta that thing. I can drive the B&W loud and it barely gets warm to the touch, it's loafing, gobs of freakin' power. Great amp for the money.
AGREE.png
You know it's broken in when the bass sounds deep, loose as a goose, yet very elastic and tight all at the same time, and the highs smooth out free of sizzle!

The new abnormal can shove it down it's cramhole... Plenty of us here in Wisconsin are not complying with the mask mandate baloney...

• Banned

Forum List

Back