HORROR: Man brutally shoots and kills 5-yr-old neighbor in front of his family

The Governor is Liberal Democrat no way he allows the death penalty.
He doesn't get to decide a judge does.
He gets to commute the sentence.
Oh you mean he'll act like Trump and get his buddy off and out of prison? I doubt it very seriously.
comparing murder to tax evasion/etc !!!>?>>>>>????

Tax riots are what gave life to America. If the founders knew how much taxes have increased they would immediately riot - now that is the kind of riot Americans could potentially get behind. The Burning, Looting and Murdering, not so much.

Oh you mean he'll act like Trump and get his buddy off and out of prison? I doubt it very seriously.
Name one person convicted of murder or a NON political event Trump pardoned?
But no previous recent president has pardoned a murderer. Until Trump.
1. CNN ---hahahhahahah
2. it wasn't murder ---Afghanistan-terrorists-etc

could you please keep your TDS in check on threads not about trump,,,
In case you have never encountered anything out of yer bubble it called a comparison.
a very very poor comparison driven by unchecked TDS
I can't help it if your infatuation with Trump leads you to deny what he does.
I have no infatuation with him,,,but you sure do,,,

no matter the subject you have to bring up trump cause your TDS is untreated,,,

We need white men and woman back in urban areas we are the only ones that can check these animals
Theres plenty of white women in urban areas. They dont work with the animals though. They are hanging out with the Black guys. White guys are afraid of their own shadows so they wont go to urban areas.

What this guy in the OP needed was some mental help. No Black guy purposely shoots a 5 year old kid unless they have mental problems or the kid is from the family of slave owner.

Evil personified. One cant help wonder if this would get more coverage on MSNBC and CNN if the races were reversed. I think we all know the answer....plus...this is Trumps fault.

RIP little one.

Sometimes execution is not enough.... What could a 5 year old boy do to trigger something like this?
Oops he was white...!

could you please keep your TDS in check on threads not about trump,,,
In case you have never encountered anything out of yer bubble it called a comparison.
a very very poor comparison driven by unchecked TDS
I can't help it if your infatuation with Trump leads you to deny what he does.
I have no infatuation with him,,,but you sure do,,,

no matter the subject you have to bring up trump cause your TDS is untreated,,,

Mod Note: This is a warned post.. Do not reply to it..
Whatever, is all you have. Now try to stay on topic.This thread is not about Moonglow.

Last edited by a moderator:
We need white men and woman back in urban areas we are the only ones that can check these animals
Theres plenty of white women in urban areas. They dont work with the animals though. They are hanging out with the Black guys. What this guy in the OP needed was some mental help. No Black guy purposely shoots a 5 year old kid unless they have mental problems or the kid is from the family of slave owner.
so all those black children being killed by black men everyday in black communities is done by mental cases,,,

WOW there sure are a lot of crazy black men,,,

Already two threads

~~~~~~
Not enough coverage.... Sessoms has multiple felony drug charges from over the years, multiple felony probation violations, and charges on his record for possessing stolen firearms, CBS17.com reported.

Why don't you contact the LSM and ask them why this isn't front page news...
"Black Man Executes 5 Year Old White Boy".

I know we are supposed to give personal comments on stories posted,,
but for the life of me I dont know what to say about this,,

A horrible, brutal murder happened over the weekend in Wilson, North Carolina, where a 25-year-old man ran out of his home and over to his neighbors, where their 5-year-old was playing in the street. The man pulled out a gun and shot the 5-year-old in the head, killing him in front of his two siblings who were in the front yard and witnessed it all:

Gee, a BLACK man shoots and kills a WHITE child. Where's BLM on THIS one?
dont ask stupid questions,,,
It's NOT stupid. I'm just wondering what BLM thinks of this murder.
No youre stupid. Too stupid to read a website and find out the mission statement. What in the hell does this have to do with BLM?

Fuck the mission statement.. that's an excuse for your lazy ass not to check out EVERY news story before you start yakking about it..

Whites have done this to each other. No stories are ever posted here about that by the "Al Lives Matter" crowd.

Theres plenty of white women in urban areas. They dont work with the animals though. They are hanging out with the Black guys. White guys are afraid of their own shadows so they wont go to urban areas.

What this guy in the OP needed was some mental help. No Black guy purposely shoots a 5 year old kid unless they have mental problems or the kid is from the family of slave owner.
No pre 80’s whites before they moved out beat the shit out of blacks, blacks couldn’t walk down certain streets hehe

The killer will be a national hero for Democrats by tomorrow. This is what they're paying black people for, to murder whites.

Name one person convicted of murder or a NON political event Trump pardoned?
But no previous recent president has pardoned a murderer. Until Trump.

There it is. Psychos like you cant even skip bashing Trump in a thread about a 5 year old boy being executed in his front yard. You are a sick person.

Last edited:
So you people think that a white killed was killed by a black man that this is a more heinous crime than if the races were reversed?

It just doesn't matter what races were involved.

I know we are supposed to give personal comments on stories posted,,
but for the life of me I dont know what to say about this,,

A horrible, brutal murder happened over the weekend in Wilson, North Carolina, where a 25-year-old man ran out of his home and over to his neighbors, where their 5-year-old was playing in the street. The man pulled out a gun and shot the 5-year-old in the head, killing him in front of his two siblings who were in the front yard and witnessed it all:

Gee, a BLACK man shoots and kills a WHITE child. Where's BLM on THIS one?
dont ask stupid questions,,,
It's NOT stupid. I'm just wondering what BLM thinks of this murder.
No youre stupid. Too stupid to read a website and find out the mission statement. What in the hell does this have to do with BLM?

Fuck the mission statement.. that's an excuse for your lazy ass not to check out EVERY news story before you start yakking about it..

What the fuck does the story have to do with BLM?

" Gee, a BLACK man shoots and kills a WHITE child. Where's BLM on THIS one? "

Forum List

Back