HORROR: Man brutally shoots and kills 5-yr-old neighbor in front of his family

Unfortunately humans kill and some kill for no apparent reason.
You dont take that Dont-Give-A-Damn attitude when a white cop kills a black criminal

When a cop kills anyone that is unarmed and poses absolutely no threat, everyone should care.

When a black man kills a 5yo by shooting them in the head, everyone should care.
When ANY man shoots ANY innocent child everyone should care.

Your statement implies that it's OK for a white guy to shoot an innocent child

And the lack of condemnation from the left implies its ok for a black guy to shoot an innocent child.

No it doesn't.

Why is it so hard for you to simply say that it is reprehensible for any man to kill any innocent child?

Why is it so hard for you to say its reprehensible for a black man to kill an innocent white child?

It doesn't matter what skin color a murderer or an innocent child happens to have.
It seemingly does to democrats and the media and to vile racist black scum.

So you people think that a white killed was killed by a black man that this is a more heinous crime than if the races were reversed?

It just doesn't matter what races were involved.

Yeah, cuz you always post threads about all the black kids murdered every week by black scum, right? lol you're a joke poster, and too nuts to fake empathy and fool anybody..
I don't post threads about murders period.

And if I did i would not specify the races of the people involved because race doesn't fucking matter.
Bullshit. In our world today RACE matters about everything. Aren’t you paying attention?
And you don't think that maybe THAT is the problem?

I for one refuse to define anyone by the color of their skin. Maybe if everyone did that race would cease to matter.

That is the goal after all, isn't it?
It matters to the asshole democrats and you need to wise up!

Already two threads

~~~~~~
Not enough coverage.... Sessoms has multiple felony drug charges from over the years, multiple felony probation violations, and charges on his record for possessing stolen firearms, CBS17.com reported.

Why don't you contact the LSM and ask them why this isn't front page news...
"Black Man Executes 5 Year Old White Boy".
That's all democrats are good for, releasing violent killers.

IMO the police should be demilitarized.

So defunding that aspect of law enforcement is one I agree with completely.
I dont know what you mean by demilitarized

but in my opinion felons on the street are not demilitarized, aka peace loving thieves, rapists and murderers

and some of them kill just for the pleasure of it

Whites have done this to each other. No stories are ever posted here about that by the "Al Lives Matter" crowd.
Lying again huh? White people didn't do this, you scum did. If that was my child no trial would have been needed.

He was responding to the killing and subject of this thread

but based on your logic does that mean the Black Lives Matter discounts the lives of other races too?

So you people think that a white killed was killed by a black man that this is a more heinous crime than if the races were reversed?

Yeah, cuz you always post threads about all the black kids murdered every week by black scum, right? lol you're a joke poster, and too nuts to fake empathy and fool anybody..

And if I did i would not specify the races of the people involved because race doesn't fucking matter.
Bullshit. In our world today RACE matters about everything. Aren’t you paying attention?

I for one refuse to define anyone by the color of their skin. Maybe if everyone did that race would cease to matter.

So you'd rather be part of the problem instead of part of the solution.

Got it.

He was responding to the killing and subject of this thread

but based on your logic does that mean the Black Lives Matter discounts the lives of other races too?

I will not speak for the leaders of BLM or any other gorup.

I am merely stating MY stance on the topic.

Got it.
Wise up

Is that this story?~

When a black career criminal is killed by the police, it exemplifies white supremacy and justifies months of riots and arson. When a 5 year old white boy is murdered in cold blood by a black career criminal, the same media which has promoted months of black and ultra-left wing violence is less keen to report the news.

We know how this would have been reported if a black boy had been murdered by a white man, but that never happened. A white boy was murdered by a black man in front of his young sisters, and the left-liberal newsrooms aren’t so interested. His name was Cannon Hinnant.

Posted in ATW

Got it.
Wise up

I know people like you want to make race the singularly most important issue.

I have decided not to participate in behavior or language that promotes racial bias

Yet you dont mind scolding white people

why the double standard?

Where have I scolded white people?

Please find the post and quote it.

I make a real effort not to mention skin color because unlike you I think it is irrelevant.

Yet you dont mind scolding white people

why the double standard?

Where have I scolded white people?

Please find the post and quote it.

I make a real effort not to mention skin color because unlike you I think it is irrelevant.
All of your posts on this topic are attacking white conservatives

#234 for instance

your mistake is being afraid to criticize black people such as the BLMers

Last edited:

Forum List

Back