HORROR: Man brutally shoots and kills 5-yr-old neighbor in front of his family

I know we are supposed to give personal comments on stories posted,,
but for the life of me I dont know what to say about this,,

A horrible, brutal murder happened over the weekend in Wilson, North Carolina, where a 25-year-old man ran out of his home and over to his neighbors, where their 5-year-old was playing in the street. The man pulled out a gun and shot the 5-year-old in the head, killing him in front of his two siblings who were in the front yard and witnessed it all:

The killer is a felon mutlitple times over, likely should have been in prison at the time of the murder....multiple charges for illegal gun possession. Released over and over again......

Sessoms has multiple felony drug charges from over the years, multiple felony probation violations, and charges on his record for possessing stolen firearms, CBS17.com reported.

A horrible, brutal murder happened over the weekend in Wilson, North Carolina, where a 25-year-old man ran out of his home and over to his neighbors, where their 5-year-old was playing in the street. The man pulled out a gun and shot the 5-year-old in the head, killing him in front of his two siblings who were in the front yard and witnessed it all:

I'm betting he has a mental health issue.

He was a repeat felon with multiple charges for illegal guns...he should have been in prison.

Another case of not enough information possibly to protect the accused. Did he have a criminal record? Was the firearm obtained legally? Did the local Police ignore mental health related complaints?
its pretty clear he was mental,,and its not the cops job to take care of the mentally ill,,,
The question I don't THINK anyone has asked is, if he IS mentally ill, then how the F*CK did he he come into possession of a GUN? THAT'S what I'd like to know.

He was a felon, multiple times over, and charges over and over for illegal gun possession....he should have been in prison.

Ok IM2, care to defend this?
Why would he? He doesn’t murderers.
He has claimed blacks do not murder whites in greater numbers then whites murder blacks when the fact is 3 times as many whites are murdered every year by blacks then blacks are murdered by whites.
That is not defending murder. That is arguing over different data, dont you think?

Some one, I think, Claimed blacks kill way more whites than whites do...but that isn’t right:

According to this FBI data, of the 2,491 murders of black people reported in the U.S. in 2013, 2,245 perpetrators (90%) were black and 189 perpetrators (7.6%) were white. Of 3,005 murders of white people, 2,509 perpetrators (83.5%) were white while 409 perpetrators (13.6%) were black.

The vast majority of crime is not race based though.

This particular one is just tragic, and it makes me wonder if he is mental, and snapped. Hopefully he never sets foot out of prison alive.

Makes my head spin to separate interracial murder from INTRAracial murder. Or HATE crime murders from ordinary vanilla murders.. There's USUALLY a motive.. That's what really matters to me.. And we don't know it yet...

Outside of new information, this just seems like a mentally ill felon.........what other reason would there be?

The killer is a felon mutlitple times over, likely should have been in prison at the time of the murder....multiple charges for illegal gun possession. Released over and over again......

Sessoms has multiple felony drug charges from over the years, multiple felony probation violations, and charges on his record for possessing stolen firearms, CBS17.com reported.

This incident is manna from heaven for liberal gun grabbers

they will scream that everyone must give up their guns to prevent gun violence

but this black racist was a convicted felon who should have gone to prison the first time he was caught with an illegal firearm

its soft-on-crime bleeding heart liberals who are responsible for much of the gun violence in this country

When a cop kills anyone that is unarmed and poses absolutely no threat, everyone should care.
Should everyone care enough to cut off their nose to spite their face?

because defunding the police amounts to punishing the public

the left uses the rare event of an unjust police shooting to further their campaign to destroy America

Last edited:
When a cop kills anyone that is unarmed and poses absolutely no threat, everyone should care.
Should everyone care enough to cut off their nose to spite their face?

because defunding the police amounts to punishing the public

the left uses the rare event of an unjust police shooting to further their campaign to destroy America

IMO the police should be demilitarized.

So defunding that aspect of law enforcement is one I agree with completely.

Unfortunately humans kill and some kill for no apparent reason.
You dont take that Dont-Give-A-Damn attitude when a white cop kills a black criminal

When a black man kills a 5yo by shooting them in the head, everyone should care.
When ANY man shoots ANY innocent child everyone should care.

Your statement implies that it's OK for a white guy to shoot an innocent child

You dont take that Dont-Give-A-Damn attitude when a white cop kills a black criminal

When a black man kills a 5yo by shooting them in the head, everyone should care.

And the lack of condemnation from the left implies its ok for a black guy to shoot an innocent child.

And the lack of condemnation from the left implies its ok for a black guy to shoot an innocent child.

No it doesn't.

Why is it so hard for you to simply say that it is reprehensible for any man to kill any innocent child?

Another case of not enough information possibly to protect the accused. Did he have a criminal record? Was the firearm obtained legally? Did the local Police ignore mental health related complaints?
its pretty clear he was mental,,and its not the cops job to take care of the mentally ill,,,
The question I don't THINK anyone has asked is, if he IS mentally ill, then how the F*CK did he he come into possession of a GUN? THAT'S what I'd like to know.

He was a felon, multiple times over, and charges over and over for illegal gun possession....he should have been in prison.
I did NOT know this. Thanks for the info.

No it doesn't.

Why is it so hard for you to simply say that it is reprehensible for any man to kill any innocent child?

Why is it so hard for you to say its reprehensible for a black man to kill an innocent white child?

They’ll blame it on drugs, request he be put in rehab instead of prison, and then be released.

No it doesn't.

Why is it so hard for you to say its reprehensible for a black man to kill an innocent white child?

It doesn't matter what skin color a murderer or an innocent child happens to have.

Care to point out any that came out against this and condemned black violence against whites?
No I cant

and they should

but leftism is a dictatorship of the masses

which means straying from the psrty line will be severely punished

a leftist may be a lifelong supporter of liberal causes but one wrong step and they may be out of a job and shunned by the liberal mob

so libs have to be very careful about what they say

We need white men and woman back in urban areas we are the only ones that can check these animals
Theres plenty of white women in urban areas. They dont work with the animals though. They are hanging out with the Black guys. White guys are afraid of their own shadows so they wont go to urban areas.

What this guy in the OP needed was some mental help. No Black guy purposely shoots a 5 year old kid unless they have mental problems or the kid is from the family of slave owner.
Keep going ape, you scum are going down.
We need white men and woman back in urban areas we are the only ones that can check these animals
Theres plenty of white women in urban areas. They dont work with the animals though. They are hanging out with the Black guys. What this guy in the OP needed was some mental help. No Black guy purposely shoots a 5 year old kid unless they have mental problems or the kid is from the family of slave owner.
so all those black children being killed by black men everyday in black communities is done by mental cases,,,

WOW there sure are a lot of crazy black men,,,
That's why I say let them keep killing each other, no loss.

Forum List

Back