HORROR: Man brutally shoots and kills 5-yr-old neighbor in front of his family

So you people think that a white killed was killed by a black man that this is a more heinous crime than if the races were reversed?

It just doesn't matter what races were involved.

Yeah, cuz you always post threads about all the black kids murdered every week by black scum, right? lol you're a joke poster, and too nuts to fake empathy and fool anybody..
I don't post threads about murders period.

And if I did i would not specify the races of the people involved because race doesn't fucking matter.

So you people think that a white killed was killed by a black man that this is a more heinous crime than if the races were reversed?

Straw man. This crime is as heinous as it gets and the people who commit these crimes more often than not are the ones progressives tells us are victims. That’s the point. It’s the reality. I’m not saying blacks kill whites more than any other group. I’m saying blacks kill more than other group. But we’re supposed to consider them victims in our society. Explain how that works without talking out your ass.
I never said anyone was a victim.

In fact I don't believe that to be true at all

It does not matter that a white kid got killed all that matters is an innocent child was senselessly murdered

We need white men and woman back in urban areas we are the only ones that can check these animals
Theres plenty of white women in urban areas. They dont work with the animals though. They are hanging out with the Black guys. White guys are afraid of their own shadows so they wont go to urban areas.

What this guy in the OP needed was some mental help. No Black guy purposely shoots a 5 year old kid unless they have mental problems or the kid is from the family of slave owner.
Sell that bullshit elsewhere. We whites in America have seen you blacks in action for months now. You people are assholes.

That wasn't said... We've also pointed out that Black children shot in the drive by shootings in Chicago are heinous and unwarranted. But both you, the biased Leftist and your compliant media continue your quixotic meme claiming police brutality when LEO's go out of their way to be courteous and treat all people with the same when they are stopped..
That is why A&E stopped airing 'Live PD' because they showed that throughout the U.S. LEO's perform their jobs courteously, well and it's those that are felonious under scrutiny that are rebellious, flout the law, and resist arrest.

Wow some of you people say I'm a leftists and others say I'm a Trumpster. That just illustrates the limited 2 dimensional thinking on this board.

And nothing in your post is relevant to the fact that an innocent child was senselessly murdered

Straw man. This crime is as heinous as it gets and the people who commit these crimes more often than not are the ones progressives tells us are victims. That’s the point. It’s the reality. I’m not saying blacks kill whites more than any other group. I’m saying blacks kill more than other group. But we’re supposed to consider them victims in our society. Explain how that works without talking out your ass.

It does not matter that a white kid got killed all that matters is an innocent child was senselessly murdered

I can agree with that, however if the races were reversed then the left would be protesting and rioting all over the world like they did for George Flyod

I can agree with that, however if the races were reversed then the left would be protesting and rioting all over the world like they did for George Flyod

MAybe maybe not.

Whites have killed blacks without resulting in rioting all over the world.

And the only reason the Floyd incident was the impetus for world wide demonstrations is that people have nothing else to do right now and as a result they are all a little stir crazy. If it had happened any other time I don't think it would have gotten past the local level

There us a problem when a white person kills a black child...BLM rears it's ugly head. But when a bl.ack man kills a white child it's a mental issue. IT could be very true that there is a mental issue....for both killings. Or racism for both issues regardless of whether they had dinner together recently.

I hope they bring that up in the jury room. Treat both issues the same. What ever they did to the white shooter should be afforded the same mercy the black shooter.

Incredibly sad story.

MAybe maybe not.

Whites have killed blacks without resulting in rioting all over the world.

And the only reason the Floyd incident was the impetus for world wide demonstrations is that people have nothing else to do right now and as a result they are all a little stir crazy. If it had happened any other time I don't think it would have gotten past the local level

I disagree on two counts. 1) I’m sure that race would matter a heck of a lot if a white man killed a black child. There’s not a shadow of a doubt. 2) I think everything surrounding the Floyd incident Was sparked because the cop was blatantly in the wrong. Rodney King was the last time we’ve witnessed that. That and the crime was egregious

I know we are supposed to give personal comments on stories posted,,
but for the life of me I dont know what to say about this,,

A horrible, brutal murder happened over the weekend in Wilson, North Carolina, where a 25-year-old man ran out of his home and over to his neighbors, where their 5-year-old was playing in the street. The man pulled out a gun and shot the 5-year-old in the head, killing him in front of his two siblings who were in the front yard and witnessed it all:

Gee, a BLACK man shoots and kills a WHITE child. Where's BLM on THIS one?
dont ask stupid questions,,,
It's NOT stupid. I'm just wondering what BLM thinks of this murder.
No youre stupid. Too stupid to read a website and find out the mission statement. What in the hell does this have to do with BLM?

Fuck the mission statement.. that's an excuse for your lazy ass not to check out EVERY news story before you start yakking about it..

What the fuck does the story have to do with BLM?

" Gee, a BLACK man shoots and kills a WHITE child. Where's BLM on THIS one? "

Not sure it does.. But seems you cared more about "mission statement" on the source of the story then accepting the news...
It doesnt have shit to do with BLM or their mission statement. Thats just your perception because you agree with them. Thats exactly why you got angry that I mentioned it. If it wasnt personal you would said something to the person that brought it up.

The bias in the reporting is what it is.. Some folks like their news presented as propaganda.. While the REST of us -- just want to discuss the story or event.. Aint just a right winger thing...
Then takes your ass and your IM2 down to the invitees only section and have you anti white rants. Call Tiggerred and have her come only and scream “white motherfuckers” at everyone. just do it right this fucking time. Try that!

Ok IM2, care to defend this?
Why would he? He doesn’t murderers.
He has claimed blacks do not murder whites in greater numbers then whites murder blacks when the fact is 3 times as many whites are murdered every year by blacks then blacks are murdered by whites.
That is not defending murder. That is arguing over different data, dont you think?

Some one, I think, Claimed blacks kill way more whites than whites do...but that isn’t right:

According to this FBI data, of the 2,491 murders of black people reported in the U.S. in 2013, 2,245 perpetrators (90%) were black and 189 perpetrators (7.6%) were white. Of 3,005 murders of white people, 2,509 perpetrators (83.5%) were white while 409 perpetrators (13.6%) were black.

The vast majority of crime is not race based though.

This particular one is just tragic, and it makes me wonder if he is mental, and snapped. Hopefully he never sets foot out of prison alive.

Makes my head spin to separate interracial murder from INTRAracial murder. Or HATE crime murders from ordinary vanilla murders.. There's USUALLY a motive.. That's what really matters to me.. And we don't know it yet...
Exactly. We don’t know.

Yeah, cuz you always post threads about all the black kids murdered every week by black scum, right? lol you're a joke poster, and too nuts to fake empathy and fool anybody..

And if I did i would not specify the races of the people involved because race doesn't fucking matter.
Bullshit. In our world today RACE matters about everything. Aren’t you paying attention?

You come to my place and ask about George Floyd and you'll get:
"was he Pink?"

Bullshit. In our world today RACE matters about everything. Aren’t you paying attention?
And you don't think that maybe THAT is the problem?

I for one refuse to define anyone by the color of their skin. Maybe if everyone did that race would cease to matter.

That is the goal after all, isn't it?

I know we are supposed to give personal comments on stories posted,,
but for the life of me I dont know what to say about this,,

A horrible, brutal murder happened over the weekend in Wilson, North Carolina, where a 25-year-old man ran out of his home and over to his neighbors, where their 5-year-old was playing in the street. The man pulled out a gun and shot the 5-year-old in the head, killing him in front of his two siblings who were in the front yard and witnessed it all:

Gee, a BLACK man shoots and kills a WHITE child. Where's BLM on THIS one?
dont ask stupid questions,,,
It's NOT stupid. I'm just wondering what BLM thinks of this murder.
No youre stupid. Too stupid to read a website and find out the mission statement. What in the hell does this have to do with BLM?

Fuck the mission statement.. that's an excuse for your lazy ass not to check out EVERY news story before you start yakking about it..

What the fuck does the story have to do with BLM?

" Gee, a BLACK man shoots and kills a WHITE child. Where's BLM on THIS one? "

Not sure it does.. But seems you cared more about "mission statement" on the source of the story then accepting the news...
It doesnt have shit to do with BLM or their mission statement. Thats just your perception because you agree with them. Thats exactly why you got angry that I mentioned it. If it wasnt personal you would said something to the person that brought it up.

The bias in the reporting is what it is.. Some folks like their news presented as propaganda.. While the REST of us -- just want to discuss the story or event.. Aint just a right winger thing...
Then takes your ass and your IM2 down to the invitees only section and have you anti white rants. Call Tiggerred and have her come only and scream “white motherfuckers” at everyone. just do it right this fucking time. Try that!
Exactly!

You come to my place and ask about George Floyd and you'll get:
"was he Pink?"
ONLY on the inside.................

There us a problem when a white person kills a black child...BLM rears it's ugly head. But when a bl.ack man kills a white child it's a mental issue. IT could be very true that there is a mental issue....for both killings. Or racism for both issues regardless of whether they had dinner together recently.

I hope they bring that up in the jury room. Treat both issues the same. What ever they did to the white shooter should be afforded the same mercy the black shooter.

Incredibly sad story.
Nice post. Thank you.

White guy does something terrible: "My friends, now is not the time to politicize this terrible tragedy. This man does not speak for anyone other than himself. Our thoughts and prayers go out to the loved ones who are grieving right now."
Except that liberals are already demonizing all cops or all white people and they dont need any help from conservatives

Forum List

Back