Hope no one on this board has lost a loved 'nobody'.

Dalia

Diamond Member
Reaction score
No, but in the spring my region in France was not considering in the red now we are in the dark red the virus circulates a lot in my region and the hospitals are increasingly saturated. autumn , winter is not looking very good and in addition this virus is strange but well this a leftist Chinese virus .

OP
B

Ben Thomson

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Nope. Haven't lost a nobody. I don't know anyone that got the Chicoms virus. I don't know anyone who knows anyone that got the Chicoms virus much less died of it.
Consider yourself fortunate.

OP
B

Ben Thomson

Diamond Member
Reaction score
No, but in the spring my region in France was not considering in the red now we are in the dark red the virus circulates a lot in my region and the hospitals are increasingly saturated. autumn , winter is not looking very good and in addition this virus is strange but well this a leftist Chinese virus .
Leftist Chinese?..that's a new one

Darkwind

Gold Member
Reaction score
I hope no one has lost a loved one to the Flu.

Or a car accident.
Or a medical misdiagnosis.
Or an industrial accident.
Or Cancer
Or Alzheimer's
Or Parkinson's
etc., etc., etc...

Follow the science...

covidDeathRate.jpg

Take fucking note assholes. This is from CDC.GOV, not Fox News.

Tipsycatlover

Diamond Member
Reaction score
200,000 out of a population of 370 million is miniscule.

OP
B

Ben Thomson

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Darkwind

Gold Member
Reaction score
What does your comment have to do with 200,000 + dead??
You should be asking that of the Democrat Governors who all killed Nanna.
Damn..just when we think you tin foil hats can't get more out there you suprise us.
So, the Democrat Governors, who are responsible for all of these deaths, get a pass from you.

Stop putting those at risk from this virus, at risk from your stupid policies. Stop putting covid positive patients (Those that are actually positive that is) in with people who are at the greatest risk.

You're worried about tinfoil when you should be worried about the order of shit that is permeating your olfactory device because your head is way the fuck up your ass.

OP
B

Ben Thomson

Diamond Member
Reaction score
What does your comment have to do with 200,000 + dead??
You should be asking that of the Democrat Governors who all killed Nanna.
Damn..just when we think you tin foil hats can't get more out there you suprise us.
So, the Democrat Governors, who are responsible for all of these deaths, get a pass from you.

Stop putting those at risk from this virus, at risk from your stupid policies. Stop putting covid positive patients (Those that are actually positive that is) in with people who are at the greatest risk.

You're worried about tinfoil when you should be worried about the order of shit that is permeating your olfactory device because your head is way the fuck up your ass.
No deaths in states with Republican governors I take it??

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List