Honestly why do liberals hate corporations when...

We didn't hate them as much as we do now back in 1979. See below:
Compensation for CEOs skyrocketed while wages for the rest stagnated.

so you hate liberals because their unions, regulations,taxes, and trade deals drove millions of jobs to China and thus wages stagnated here? Maybe we should have liberals invite in 30 million more illegals to drive down wages still further? Thank God for Donald!

Jealous of him dragging his wife by the hair before raping her?
Do you have daughters?
Do you ever read?
The economy is the worst for years
Enjoy yourgasprices
Job growth slows to a six-year low in Trump's first year

1) they provide our jobs

2) they provide the products that got us from the stone age to here

3) under capitalism they have to make the best products at the lowest price or face bankruptcy

4) under capitalism they have to provide the best jobs at the best pay or lose their best workers to those who will offer them the best.

5) in the long run they go bankrupt as more and more profits are passed along to consumers in the competition to lower price

The only reason liberals hate corporations is because they are brainwashed to do so by power hungry Marxists who want to use manufactured liberal hatred to take over corporations and the governemnt.
What is the source for you assertion "liberals' hate corporations? Obama bailed out the banks. Trump criticized Clinton's wall street connections, where frankly he couldn't even get in door. Munchkin was criticized for even being on his campaign!

Well don the con had stiffed them so many times he had to go to Russia for $
I guess Putin is still withholding the golden shower tape

1) they provide our jobs

2) they provide the products that got us from the stone age to here

3) under capitalism they have to make the best products at the lowest price or face bankruptcy

4) under capitalism they have to provide the best jobs at the best pay or lose their best workers to those who will offer them the best.

5) in the long run they go bankrupt as more and more profits are passed along to consumers in the competition to lower price

The only reason liberals hate corporations is because they are brainwashed to do so by power hungry Marxists who want to use manufactured liberal hatred to take over corporations and the governemnt.
What is the source for you assertion "liberals' hate corporations? Obama bailed out the banks. Trump criticized Clinton's wall street connections, where frankly he couldn't even get in door. Munchkin was criticized for even being on his campaign!

Well don the con had stiffed them so many times he had to go to Russia for $
I guess Putin is still withholding the golden shower tape
LOL

The uber libertarian "think tank" here in Mississippi doesn't like our Nissan Toyota or Continental Tires incentives for assembly plants. LOL

Another advanced college degree white boy who has no idea of the definition of liberal

liberal: a fool who believes in magical govt and not freedom
No latinin college?
No college?
Liber, free
Who's def are you quoting genius?

Mill, Locke, Jefferson, Sidey, Montesquieu, Smith, Hume,Bacon, Burke etc were classical liberals who wanted to be free of oppressive big central govt. This is exactly what our Founders wanted when they wrote the Constitution.

Modern liberals are the exact opposite.

Do you understand?

The day I'm grateful to a corporation is the day they pay me to sit home, drink beer and watch TV.
You'd still complain if they did.
They do.
All us old white farts are home sucking off our commie benefits va SS Medicare?

so??? you are entitled to your share of govt waste. In Republican private accounts your SS would be worth $1.4 million estate now about 10 times what you get from SS. Ask your kids how they'd like to inherit that much!

yes a lazy liberal would be grateful for that.

And a lazy conservative wouldn't?

liberals are all about ever expanding welfare programs

I assume you are sucking off your commie SS Medicare VA welfare?
why not?? everyone is entitled to their fair share of the liberal waste or to get back a tiny percentage of what they contributed???

So you don't know the average old fart only contributes 40% of what he takes out?

15% of your lifetime income compounded is $1.4 million. Figure it out!

What is the source for you assertion "liberals' hate corporations?

why not read above posts. Liberals are very very slow so ignore jobs and products that sustain our lives!

Why Liberals Secretly Love Corporations - National Review
Progressive Democrats + Corporations = Money | [site:name] | National Review
Nov 5, 2015 - Liberals profess to hate corporations, but in fact they love corporations because they can be regulated and unionized, both lucrative sources of ...

We also want working people to be paid fairly,

thats the pure beauty of Republican capitalism. It forces you to pay the highest wages possible or lose your best workers to those who do pay highest wages possible and go bankrupt . Similarly, they must provide customers best price and quality possible or go bankrupt. Capitalism is like a religion, it always forces you to do the right thing. Do you understand?

We also want working people to be paid fairly,

thats the pure beauty of Republican capitalism. It forces you to pay the highest wages possible or lose your best workers to those who do pay highest wages possible and go bankrupt . Similarly, they must provide customers best price and quality possible or go bankrupt. Capitalism is like a religion, it always forces you to do the right thing. Do you understand?

Ya gotta be joking!

In the capitalist system, people are paid the lowest wages possible. The person who is the most desparate for employment sets market value of all workers. Only unions offset this somewhat.

There are usually NOT the jobs opportunities available for workers to job hop to higher wages. Employers won't stand for workers that job hop. They set the wages as low as possible.

There may be rare exceptions - like the IT field, but the vast majority of workers have no options.

why not?? everyone is entitled to their fair share of the liberal waste or to get back a tiny percentage of what they contributed???

So you don't know the average old fart only contributes 40% of what he takes out?

If everything goes ok.
I guess you didn't lose anything in the crashes?
SS is. Guaranteed
Safe money vs gambling.

Another advanced college degree white boy who has no idea of the definition of liberal

liberal: a fool who believes in magical govt and not freedom
No latinin college?
No college?
Liber, free
Who's def are you quoting genius?

Mill, Locke, Jefferson, Sidey, Montesquieu, Smith, Hume,Bacon, Burke etc were classical liberals who wanted to be free of oppressive big central govt. This is exactly what our Founders wanted when they wrote the Constitution.

Modern liberals are the exact opposite.

Do you understand?
In your small made up mind opinion.
I'm a millionaire who is for small gov as the original liberal def says.
I got mine, screw you, the good old American way
I'm still waiting for the gov to take away my millions

The economy is the worst for years

97% employment booming stock market, and that's without a wall and deporting 30 million illegals!!
Want a massive wage hike? Trump wlll do it if we let him!!
Why were 2017 jobs less than 2016?
Do I have to post the data?
It's all a continuation of O.
Have you forgotten we were losing 750000 jobs a month when he came in?

Do you really think you would have the discipline to put in 15% every month for 40 years?
And invest it at 8% through crashes?
Most of the pop and all the white trumpies haven't enough education
The fact remains you will suck way more in your commie SS Medicare than you ever put in.

Forum List

Back