Honestly why do liberals hate corporations when...

What I hate, actually, is the Republitards who have the audacity to conflate Corporations with people.

a family is a group of people and so is a union or corporation. Corporations are God-like since they provide the jobs and products without which billions would perish

The day I'm grateful to a corporation is the day they pay me to sit home, drink beer and watch TV.

yes a lazy liberal would be grateful for that.

And a lazy conservative wouldn't?

liberals are all about ever expanding welfare programs

I assume you are sucking off your commie SS Medicare VA welfare?
why not?? everyone is entitled to their fair share of the liberal waste or to get back a tiny percentage of what they contributed???

Nice strawman
Lol, I was gonna give him this but you beat me to it!

straw-man-tactics (1).jpg

Liber, Latin free.
For the individual and small gov.
I'm a liberal corporate drug millionaire
Like my corporate friends.
Unbelievable.
No Latin in college?
No college?
Just knees news?

dear, words can have several definitions and they can change over time. Wm Buckly Jr. defined modern conservative as " against govt" and liberal as "for govt" Do you understand now?

We didn't hate them as much as we do now back in 1979. See below:
Compensation for CEOs skyrocketed while wages for the rest stagnated.

so you hate liberals because their unions, regulations,taxes, and trade deals drove millions of jobs to China and thus wages stagnated here? Maybe we should have liberals invite in 30 million more illegals to drive down wages still further? Thank God for Donald!

Last edited:
What I hate, actually, is the Republitards who have the audacity to conflate Corporations with people.

a family is a group of people and so is a union or corporation. Corporations are God-like since they provide the jobs and products without which billions would perish

Difference is- corporations don’t do those things for free, or from the kindness of their benevolent souls.

Difference is- corporations don’t do those things for free, or from the kindness of their benevolent souls.
Who cares why they do it as long as they do it ie provide for jobs and products that sustain our lives, that keep billions of people alive at a higher standard of living than ever before in human history. this is why capitalism is godly. It forces everyone to do the right thing. This is why high IQ people love capitalism, I should say Republican capitalism. The idea that communism would be better after it killed 120 million human souls is far far far past stupid.

Absurd,if they did it for free they would starve

and not be able to run their corporations and then all of us would die. See how as a liberal you dont understand?

The middle class have trillions of dollars in retirement savings invested in corporations. Liberals want to seize that money and put it under government control to dole out.

It's amazing when these brainwashed Trumpbots start making up things about 'what liberals want' or what 'liberals belive'. They don't have a clue...

So let me give you all a clue...

Liberals do not hate corporations. We want corportions to be profitable.

We also want working people to be paid fairly, to be able to accumulate wealth, to not get extorted by the medical industry, and not get thrown to the curb anytime it's convenient for employers to any us off.

Liber, Latin free.
For the individual and small gov.
I'm a liberal corporate drug millionaire
Like my corporate friends.
Unbelievable.
No Latin in college?
No college?
Just knees news?

dear, words can have several definitions and they can change over time. Wm Buckly Jr. defined modern conservative as " against govt" and liberal as "for govt" Do you understand now?
I understood then.
I just like the original, not Buckley or knees news

The middle class have trillions of dollars in retirement savings invested in corporations. Liberals want to seize that money and put it under government control to dole out.
Really?
And I presume you are sucking off your old white fart commie SS Medicare?
Enjoying our 1/3 rise in gas prices?

It's amazing when these brainwashed Trumpbots start making up things about 'what liberals want' or what 'liberals belive'. They don't have a clue...

So let me give you all a clue...

Liberals do not hate corporations. We want corportions to be profitable.

We also want working people to be paid fairly, to be able to accumulate wealth, to not get extorted by the medical industry, and not get thrown to the curb anytime it's convenient for employers to any us off.

It's amazing how our zero college trumpies know how everybody thinks

The day I'm grateful to a corporation is the day they pay me to sit home, drink beer and watch TV.

yes a lazy liberal would be grateful for that.

And a lazy conservative wouldn't?

liberals are all about ever expanding welfare programs

I assume you are sucking off your commie SS Medicare VA welfare?
why not?? everyone is entitled to their fair share of the liberal waste or to get back a tiny percentage of what they contributed???

So you don't know the average old fart only contributes 40% of what he takes out?

Really?
And I presume you are sucking off your old white fart commie SS Medicare?
Enjoying our 1/3 rise in gas prices?

I'm sorry did the truth burst your liberal bubble and trigger you?

1) they provide our jobs

2) they provide the products that got us from the stone age to here

3) under capitalism they have to make the best products at the lowest price or face bankruptcy

4) under capitalism they have to provide the best jobs at the best pay or lose their best workers to those who will offer them the best.

5) in the long run they go bankrupt as more and more profits are passed along to consumers in the competition to lower price

The only reason liberals hate corporations is because they are brainwashed to do so by power hungry Marxists who want to use manufactured liberal hatred to take over corporations and the governemnt.
What is the source for you assertion "liberals' hate corporations? Obama bailed out the banks. Trump criticized Clinton's wall street connections, where frankly he couldn't even get in door. Munchkin was criticized for even being on his campaign!

Forum List

Back