Honest question, if Trump were impeached could he not just run as an Independent?

Aug 6, 2012
If so, that would make for a really interesting 2020.

Never mind, I see he has his rights revoked for 8 years. So he could really just be a shyte disturber by supporting the Green Party or some Independent running by endorsing them or something.

I don't think he will be impeached, it would cost many politicians their jobs, possible destroy the GOP and ensure 8 years at least of Dem presidency.

^Doesn't know what impeachment means.

Canada has different laws than we do.

Were not talking about Canada, just an understanding of the basic fundamentals of what being impeached actually means would be a start. I mean, if one is going to comment on American politics constantly then perhaps they should have a basic understanding.

Were not talking about Canada, just an understanding of the basic fundamentals of what being impeached actually means would be a start. I mean, if one is going to comment on American politics constantly then perhaps they should have a basic understanding.

I do have a basic understanding. How often are U.S presidents impeached? I count 2 in your history. It's not as if this is a normal process every 4 years.

Never mind, I see he has his rights revoked for 8 years. So he could really just be a shyte disturber by supporting the Green Party or some Independent running by endorsing them or something.

I don't think he will be impeached, it would cost many politicians their jobs, possible destroy the GOP and ensure 8 years at least of Dem presidency.

A President doesn't get thrown out of office if impeached. If that were the case, Clinton would have been out.

If impeachment is successful, the next step is the Senate to have a hearing on whether to have the President removed from office or not. That's never going to happen. And to be honest, I don't think the commies will have the votes in the House either for the impeachment.

I do have a basic understanding. How often are U.S presidents impeached? I count 2 in your history. It's not as if this is a normal process every 4 years.

What happens when the president is impeached? Find that out and then go back and read your OP.

You don't even seem to understand Canadian politics.

A President doesn't get thrown out of office if impeached. If that were the case, Clinton would have been out.

If impeachment is successful, the next step is the Senate to have a hearing on whether to have the President removed from office or not. That's never going to happen. And to be honest, I don't think the commies will have the votes in the House either for the impeachment.

I agree Pelosi does not have the votes as of yet for impeachment...

And

I agree a Conviction and Removal by the Senate will not happen...

Also this will backfire bad on the left...

And

Last count there are about 216 out of 218 needed.

And

Two votes, so as of yet is correct...

I really wonder do you idiots even think before you post or just enjoy arguing about two votes?

And

I really wonder do you idiots even think before you post or just enjoy arguing about two votes?

My point is that as of yesterday it was less than 190, Pelosi will have support and actually it looks like the number has hit 218 plus Amash.

218 House Democrats favor some action on Trump impeachment: Full list

Will make for great political adds in 2020 for all the Senators who refuse to act on the Impeachment if it happens.

And

My point is that as of yesterday it was less than 190, Pelosi will have support and actually it looks like the number has hit 218 plus Amash.

Then impeach and your point was in your last remark was to say I was wrong and all I wrote is as of yet...

I never said she could not get it.

Now impeach and watch the Senate say no and your side will prove me correct this about winning the Senate and Oval Office but it will backfire...

Impeachment is just a charge, not a conviction. It takes 2/3 of the Senate to convict and remove him from office. That is not going to happen.

As of today, they're 7 votes short.

And

Then impeach and your point was in your last remark was to say I was wrong and all I wrote is as of yet...

I never said she could not get it.

Now impeach and watch the Senate say no and your side will prove me correct this about winning the Senate and Oval Office but it will backfire...

In other words you should talk less.

Republicans are just beginning to face impeachment. The decision will be harder and harder to make as the evidence piles up and is discussed. Most of the Republican votes will be in response to the mood of their districts or states.

Forum List

Back