Honest and open debate on gun control

You're not listening.
I am.
You said:
The reason machine guns are not used in crimes is because of the tax stamp process.
I responded:
Tens of thousands of guns have been legally transferred to individuals under this process -- prove your claim that the tax stamp process is the reason these guns have not been used in crimes.
You have yet to do so.
Because you know you cannot.
Your request for me to prove that martians do not exist on pluto has nothing to do with my statement.
My statement that the reason machine guns are not used in crimes is because of the tax stamp process, is easily proven by answering the following question... WHICH YOU REFUSE TO ANSWER....why do you refuse to answer the following question? At this point, I can only assume it is out of cowardice.

Yes or no, can you or can you not use a machine gun that does not exist. This is not a hard question. Any rational person could answer this question. Why do you insist on deflecting?

If you say yes you can use a gun that does not exist... well then you are a liar. If you say no, you can't use a gun that does not exist... well then the tax stamp process includes the elimination of new guns for civilians which translates to... some number of guns that can't be used because they don't exist... which then translates to hindering use of machine guns... which then translates to preventing... Which is the proof for my statement that the reason machine guns are not used in crimes is because of the tax stamp process. You'll note that I did not say the reason stolen machine guns are not used in crimes... you'll also note I did not say the reason machine guns built prior to 1986 are not used... you'll also note I did not say the reason any and all existing machine guns in existence are not used... no that's not what I said is it? Read my statement... read my question.. answer the question... follow the logic. It's irrefutable.

The tax stamp process has further made machine guns built prior to 1986 more expensive by orders of magnitude, and the tax stamp process extends the amount of time necessary for people to get machine guns built prior to 1986... all of which hinder aka. prevent. The prevention provides a reason machine guns (some or even just a couple) are not used is because of the tax stamp process.

You're not listening.
I am.
You said:
The reason machine guns are not used in crimes is because of the tax stamp process.
I responded:
Tens of thousands of guns have been legally transferred to individuals under this process -- prove your claim that the tax stamp process is the reason these guns have not been used in crimes.
You have yet to do so.
Your request for me to prove that martians do not exist on pluto has nothing to do with my statement.
922 posts, no sound responses.

You're not listening.
I am.
You said:
I responded:
You have yet to do so.
922 posts, no sound responses.
Yes or no, can you or can you not use a machine gun that does not exist. This is not a hard question. Any rational person could answer this question. Why do you insist on deflecting?

908 posts... no sound response.
908 posts... and the OP is still deflecting from the FACT that the tax stamp process has reduced, SIGNIFICANTLY, the number of machine guns available TO THE PUBLIC, thus providing a working solution to the OPs question.
What up Brown, the stamps have cut down on fully automatic weapons available to the general public.
But as I am sure you will agree, the reason machine guns are not used in crimes is NOT because of the tax stamp process. contrary to his claim.

Machine Guns aren't used in crimes??

I'm guessing you didn't Google before you made that statement.

I'm also guessing these guys did not have tax stamps.

[Snip]
The Brinks Armored Car Shootout

On October 20, 1981, more than 10 members of the Black Liberation Army attacked the two drivers on an armored truck outside a bank at the Nanuet Mall in Nanuet, New York. At 3:55 PM, the drivers were hit by fully automatic M-16 fire, and handgun fire, one dying instantly, and the other surviving, but almost losing his arm. The robbers stole $1.6 million and fled in a van, to a nearby parking lot where they changed to a U-Haul truck.

Police converged on the mall, and a college student called to report the vehicle change, after which, four police officers stopped the U-Haul and another get-away car, and were immediately engaged by the robbers. One suspect, a woman, pretended to be innocent and convinced the police to lower their guard, whereupon, six men jumped out of the back of the U-Haul with M-16s and body armor, and opened fire.

Two officers were killed, the other two wounded. The last officer to keep fighting, Brian Lennon, was unable to exit his car, and fired his shotgun through his windshield at the robbers, attempting to ram him with the U-Haul. They fled the scene, some on foot, some in their second vehicle, others carjacking a civilian.

They were apprehended over the next 6 years, following an extensive investigation, and all received long prison sentences. The Brinks guard who survived, Joe Trombino, died in the WTC, on September 11, 2001.
Top 10 Most Audacious Shootouts in US History - Listverse

The first one that came to mind for me would be LA "

The North Hollywood Shootout

On February 28, 1997, Larry Phillips and Emil Matasareanu attempted to rob the North Hollywood Bank of America. Perhaps inspired by the epic shootout scene in the 1995 film “Heat,” they were extremely heavily armed, with 9mm Berettas; fully automatic AK-47s with drum clips, an HK-91, and an AR-15. They wore homemade body armor of Kevlar sewn around steel trauma plates. They took Phenobarbital to calm their nerves, then walked up to the front door of the bank, put on ski masks and entered at about 9:17 AM. They expected to be in and out within 8 minutes, before police could arrive.

Unfortunately for them, a police cruiser with two officers drove by and saw them put on their masks, and radioed in a possible 211 in progress. The robbers began shooting fully automatic rifle fire into the ceiling, forced the vault open and stole $303,305 in cash. They then forced the 30 or so hostages into the vault, and exited the bank, at 9:38, and initiated the most awe-inspiring hailstorm of domestic violence in United States history.

It lasted for 44 minutes, during which 10 officers and 7 civilians were seriously wounded. The police fired 650 rounds of various small-arms ammunition at the robbers. The robbers fired 1,300 rounds in exchange. They used armor-piercing rounds, which penetrated the officers’ cruisers and vests. The officers, however, could not penetrate the robbers’ armor with their .38 revolvers, 9mms, and 12-ga shotguns.

The robbers shot at a helicopter, which refused to leave, and broadcast the entire battle. Matasareanu entered a white four-door sedan, while Phillips opened the door and retrieved additional drum clips, and continued to fire at officers. The police took cover behind their cars, behind buildings and tollbooths. They were so terribly outgunned that many fled the confrontation to nearby gun stores, and requisitioned AR-15s and M-16s, then returned to the fight.

The robbers were hit hundreds of times but continued shooting unabated. Civilians attempted to flee the area and were shot down indiscriminately. Phillips followed his accomplice down a residential street firing in all directions, until he was hit in the left thumb. His HK-91 jammed, and he dropped it, pulled out his 9mm and returned fire at the officers approaching. His 9mm jammed, and as he cleared it, he placed it under his chin and shot himself dead as an officer shot him.

Matasareanu drove on into the neighborhood. He commandeered a civilian pickup truck and almost fled the scene when the SWAT team arrived. He got out and fired fully automatic rifle fire at them through his own windshield. Some of the SWAT team members were unable to penetrate his armor even with M-16s, with rounds bouncing off, but eventually began wounding him in the torso and arms. They also shot under both cars at his feet. This brought him down, and he died of gunshot wounds before an ambulance could reach him.

Miraculously, not one police officer or civilian died. 19 officers were awarded the Medal of Valor, the police equivalent to the military’s Medal of Honor.

908 posts... and the OP is still deflecting from the FACT that the tax stamp process has reduced, SIGNIFICANTLY, the number of machine guns available TO THE PUBLIC, thus providing a working solution to the OPs question.
What up Brown, the stamps have cut down on fully automatic weapons available to the general public.
But as I am sure you will agree, the reason machine guns are not used in crimes is NOT because of the tax stamp process. contrary to his claim.
Talk to RKMB -- it's -his- argument.

Machine Guns Are Legal: A Practical Guide to Full Auto
Posted May 21, 2014 in Other Gear & Gadgets by Alex C. with 45 Comments
Tags: Full-auto, machine guns, nfa

mgstamps.jpg

I love machine guns. They don’t call the selectors on automatic firearms “fun switches” for nothing, and I have yet to hand off a machine gun to someone and have it not bring a smile to their face (it brings me joy exposing people to full auto for the first time). For the sake of this article, the word “machine gun” will meet the ATF’s definition: Any weapon which shoots, is designed to shoot, or can be readily restored to shoot, automatically more than one shot without manual reloading, by a single function of the trigger.

The machine gun was invented here in the USA by Hiram Maxim, and interestingly enough, the USA is one of the few countries on the planet where regular folks can in fact own a fully automatic firearm. In fact, machine guns have never been illegal in the USA on a federal level. They are heavily regulated, but not illegal at all.

The timeline of machine gun legislation is as follows:

Prior to 1934, machine guns were not regulated any differently than any other firearm. You could quite literally order a machine gun from a mail order catalog… and people did. Thompsons for example initially did not interest the military too terribly much, but the guns found a niche with individuals seeking personal protection, police agencies, and unfortunately, gangsters. Ads like this were not uncommon:

Prompted by prohibition era gangsters and the rise of organized crime (law enforcement was seriously outgunned by the likes of bad guy like Dillinger), the United States drafted the National Firearms Act which passed in 1934. The National Firearms Act did not ban machine guns, but it made them impossible to afford for most people. To buy a machine gun under the 1934 NFA, an individual needs to submit the following (the procedure remains unchanged even today):

• Pay a tax of $200, which in 1934 was worth over $3,500
  • Fill out a lengthy application to register your gun with the federal government
  • Submit photographs
  • Submit passport photos
  • Get your chief law enforcement official to sign your application
  • Wait for the results of your background check to come back
A violation of the national firearms act results in a felony punishable by up to 10 years in federal prison, a $100,000 fine, and forfeiture of the individual’s right to own or possess firearms in the future.

The next big piece of legislation pertinent to machine guns occurred in 1968 with the Gun Control Act. The Gun Control Act established that imported firearms that had “no sporting purpose” were not able to be sold to civilians. Machine guns as a whole were determined to have no sporting purpose, and thus any MG imported after ’68 are able to be owned only by dealers, military, and police agencies. One bit of good this act did was allowed for a registration amnesty. It became apparent that there were so many unregistered machine guns in the US that had been brought back by veterans, that they should be able to register them tax free. Luckily many of them did, but the amnesty ended after just one month (the feds owe us another few months, this humble author believes).

The last piece of machine gun legislation is to many the coup de grace. In 1986 the Firearm Owners Protection Act was intended to prevent the federal government from creating a registry of gun owners. At the last minute, William Hughes added an amendment that called for the banning of machine guns. Charlie Rangel said that the “amendment in the nature of a substitute, as amended, was agreed to.” However, after the voice vote on the Hughes Amendment, Rangel ignored a plea to take a recorded vote and moved on to Recorded Vote 74 where the Hughes Amendment failed. The bill passed on a motion to recommit. Despite the controversial amendment, the Senate adopted H.R. 4332 as an amendment to the final bill. The bill was subsequently passed and signed on May 19, 1986 by President Ronald Reagan. Thus, Reagan’s signature banned the registration of new machine guns in the USA.

So what does this mean? This is where it gets complicated:

• Machine guns are not illegal, but it is illegal to make and register new ones on a form 1 (as you would do for an SBR)
  • There is no way around the May 19th, 1986 date. if the machine gun in question was made after that date, you may not own it (unless you are a dealer)
Also, there are three types of machine guns that determine the gun’s legal status:

• Transferable: Guns registered prior to May 19th, 1986 that are able to be owned by everyone. There are only 182,619 transferable machine guns according to the ATF.
  • Pre-Samples: Machine guns imported after 1968 but before May 19th, 1986. The 1968 GCA established that machine guns with no sporting purposes could not be sold to civilians. Dealers can however buy them and keep them after they give up their licenses. As a general rule, pre-samples cost about half that of a transferable.
  • Post-Samples: Machine guns made after the May 19th, 1986 cutoff date. These are only for dealers, manufacturers, military, and police. A manufacturer who pays $500 a year is permitted by the federal government to manufacture these. A dealer (who is not a manufacturer) may acquire these if a police agency provides a “demo letter”. A demo letter is simply a letter from a PD asking you to acquire a sample gun for them to test and evaluate for potential purchase. Unfortunately dealers must sell or destroy post samples when they give up their license.
So that is that. I have looked and looked to try and find out NFA facts and a window into the registry, but most of it is internet lore and information from manufacturers records. I have seen the following as per estimates of how many of what exist:
a. 7,200 Hk sears

b. 6,000 FNC sears

c. 20,000 M11/9s

d. 500 SWD Lightning Links

e. 500 RIA M60s

f. 3300ish Group Industry (aka Vector) Uzi’s

g. At least 20,000 M16s

h. The NFA records are completely messed up , the ATF says the error rate on pre-68 records is 50%.

i. You have to assume that probably 10 to 20% of the 183K registered guns are easily gone now since 1943 (lost, stolen, damaged beyond repair). You have to remember that prior to 86 there wasnt a whole lot of value in a damaged M16 when the transfer or making tax was 1/3 the cost of the gun itself. Similar to suppressors today, who buys a used or damaged can when 25% of the value is in the transfer tax and you could just buy a new one from a dealer.

As a result of the closed registry, we cannot get new machine guns. We simply trade the ones that have been out there for years. This has resulted in very high prices. For example, one can get an AR15 for $600-700 in the USA, but I have seen converted automatic AR15s sell for $17,000. Factory Colt guns can go for $25,000+. Uzis which were a few hundred dollars back in the day are now bringing $12,000! This has created a small fiat driven marketplace for an extremely low amount of goods with an insanely high demand. For example, this here is a rather unremarkable piece of steel:

The bit of hardened steel is a registered Fleming HK sear. I have seen one sell for $27,000 so at roughly 0.25 ounces, that makes this steel worth $108,000 an ounce which makes it perhaps the most expensive metal on the planet (barring some obscure lanthanide or actinide) and 83 times more expensive than gold!

However, as the value on machine guns very seldom goes down, you could probably get your wife to understand your desire to buy one with the old “it’s an investment honey”. It sure is an investment too. I bought my first MG in January of 2010 for $3,000, and it is now worth $5,500. That is a 54% return on my purchase in just four years! I wish that all of my investments were like that one, and this even encouraged my father to get into the game (he even bought himself a machine gun not too long ago as an investment he can enjoy). That said, I would gladly take the monetary hit on my collection if others and myself could acquire post samples freely like they can suppressors.

I'm also guessing these guys did not have tax stamps.

[Snip]
The Brinks Armored Car Shootout

On October 20, 1981, more than 10 members of the Black Liberation Army attacked the two drivers on an armored truck outside a bank at the Nanuet Mall in Nanuet, New York. At 3:55 PM, the drivers were hit by fully automatic M-16 fire, and handgun fire, one dying instantly, and the other surviving, but almost losing his arm. The robbers stole $1.6 million and fled in a van, to a nearby parking lot where they changed to a U-Haul truck.

Police converged on the mall, and a college student called to report the vehicle change, after which, four police officers stopped the U-Haul and another get-away car, and were immediately engaged by the robbers. One suspect, a woman, pretended to be innocent and convinced the police to lower their guard, whereupon, six men jumped out of the back of the U-Haul with M-16s and body armor, and opened fire.

Two officers were killed, the other two wounded. The last officer to keep fighting, Brian Lennon, was unable to exit his car, and fired his shotgun through his windshield at the robbers, attempting to ram him with the U-Haul. They fled the scene, some on foot, some in their second vehicle, others carjacking a civilian.

They were apprehended over the next 6 years, following an extensive investigation, and all received long prison sentences. The Brinks guard who survived, Joe Trombino, died in the WTC, on September 11, 2001.
Top 10 Most Audacious Shootouts in US History - Listverse

The first one that came to mind for me would be LA "

The North Hollywood Shootout

On February 28, 1997, Larry Phillips and Emil Matasareanu attempted to rob the North Hollywood Bank of America. Perhaps inspired by the epic shootout scene in the 1995 film “Heat,” they were extremely heavily armed, with 9mm Berettas; fully automatic AK-47s with drum clips, an HK-91, and an AR-15. They wore homemade body armor of Kevlar sewn around steel trauma plates. They took Phenobarbital to calm their nerves, then walked up to the front door of the bank, put on ski masks and entered at about 9:17 AM. They expected to be in and out within 8 minutes, before police could arrive.

Unfortunately for them, a police cruiser with two officers drove by and saw them put on their masks, and radioed in a possible 211 in progress. The robbers began shooting fully automatic rifle fire into the ceiling, forced the vault open and stole $303,305 in cash. They then forced the 30 or so hostages into the vault, and exited the bank, at 9:38, and initiated the most awe-inspiring hailstorm of domestic violence in United States history.

It lasted for 44 minutes, during which 10 officers and 7 civilians were seriously wounded. The police fired 650 rounds of various small-arms ammunition at the robbers. The robbers fired 1,300 rounds in exchange. They used armor-piercing rounds, which penetrated the officers’ cruisers and vests. The officers, however, could not penetrate the robbers’ armor with their .38 revolvers, 9mms, and 12-ga shotguns.

The robbers shot at a helicopter, which refused to leave, and broadcast the entire battle. Matasareanu entered a white four-door sedan, while Phillips opened the door and retrieved additional drum clips, and continued to fire at officers. The police took cover behind their cars, behind buildings and tollbooths. They were so terribly outgunned that many fled the confrontation to nearby gun stores, and requisitioned AR-15s and M-16s, then returned to the fight.

The robbers were hit hundreds of times but continued shooting unabated. Civilians attempted to flee the area and were shot down indiscriminately. Phillips followed his accomplice down a residential street firing in all directions, until he was hit in the left thumb. His HK-91 jammed, and he dropped it, pulled out his 9mm and returned fire at the officers approaching. His 9mm jammed, and as he cleared it, he placed it under his chin and shot himself dead as an officer shot him.

Matasareanu drove on into the neighborhood. He commandeered a civilian pickup truck and almost fled the scene when the SWAT team arrived. He got out and fired fully automatic rifle fire at them through his own windshield. Some of the SWAT team members were unable to penetrate his armor even with M-16s, with rounds bouncing off, but eventually began wounding him in the torso and arms. They also shot under both cars at his feet. This brought him down, and he died of gunshot wounds before an ambulance could reach him.

Miraculously, not one police officer or civilian died. 19 officers were awarded the Medal of Valor, the police equivalent to the military’s Medal of Honor.
FYI 1981 is prior to 1986 and 1997 was last century.

mgstamps.jpg

I love machine guns. They don’t call the selectors on automatic firearms “fun switches” for nothing, and I have yet to hand off a machine gun to someone and have it not bring a smile to their face (it brings me joy exposing people to full auto for the first time). For the sake of this article, the word “machine gun” will meet the ATF’s definition: Any weapon which shoots, is designed to shoot, or can be readily restored to shoot, automatically more than one shot without manual reloading, by a single function of the trigger.

The machine gun was invented here in the USA by Hiram Maxim, and interestingly enough, the USA is one of the few countries on the planet where regular folks can in fact own a fully automatic firearm. In fact, machine guns have never been illegal in the USA on a federal level. They are heavily regulated, but not illegal at all.

Prior to 1934, machine guns were not regulated any differently than any other firearm. You could quite literally order a machine gun from a mail order catalog… and people did. Thompsons for example initially did not interest the military too terribly much, but the guns found a niche with individuals seeking personal protection, police agencies, and unfortunately, gangsters. Ads like this were not uncommon:

Prompted by prohibition era gangsters and the rise of organized crime (law enforcement was seriously outgunned by the likes of bad guy like Dillinger), the United States drafted the National Firearms Act which passed in 1934. The National Firearms Act did not ban machine guns, but it made them impossible to afford for most people. To buy a machine gun under the 1934 NFA, an individual needs to submit the following (the procedure remains unchanged even today):

• Fill out a lengthy application to register your gun with the federal government
  • Submit photographs
  • Submit passport photos
A violation of the national firearms act results in a felony punishable by up to 10 years in federal prison, a $100,000 fine, and forfeiture of the individual’s right to own or possess firearms in the future.

The next big piece of legislation pertinent to machine guns occurred in 1968 with the Gun Control Act. The Gun Control Act established that imported firearms that had “no sporting purpose” were not able to be sold to civilians. Machine guns as a whole were determined to have no sporting purpose, and thus any MG imported after ’68 are able to be owned only by dealers, military, and police agencies. One bit of good this act did was allowed for a registration amnesty. It became apparent that there were so many unregistered machine guns in the US that had been brought back by veterans, that they should be able to register them tax free. Luckily many of them did, but the amnesty ended after just one month (the feds owe us another few months, this humble author believes).

The last piece of machine gun legislation is to many the coup de grace. In 1986 the Firearm Owners Protection Act was intended to prevent the federal government from creating a registry of gun owners. At the last minute, William Hughes added an amendment that called for the banning of machine guns. Charlie Rangel said that the “amendment in the nature of a substitute, as amended, was agreed to.” However, after the voice vote on the Hughes Amendment, Rangel ignored a plea to take a recorded vote and moved on to Recorded Vote 74 where the Hughes Amendment failed. The bill passed on a motion to recommit. Despite the controversial amendment, the Senate adopted H.R. 4332 as an amendment to the final bill. The bill was subsequently passed and signed on May 19, 1986 by President Ronald Reagan. Thus, Reagan’s signature banned the registration of new machine guns in the USA.

• Machine guns are not illegal, but it is illegal to make and register new ones on a form 1 (as you would do for an SBR)
  • There is no way around the May 19th, 1986 date. if the machine gun in question was made after that date, you may not own it (unless you are a dealer)
Also, there are three types of machine guns that determine the gun’s legal status:

• Transferable: Guns registered prior to May 19th, 1986 that are able to be owned by everyone. There are only 182,619 transferable machine guns according to the ATF.
  • Pre-Samples: Machine guns imported after 1968 but before May 19th, 1986. The 1968 GCA established that machine guns with no sporting purposes could not be sold to civilians. Dealers can however buy them and keep them after they give up their licenses. As a general rule, pre-samples cost about half that of a transferable.
  • Post-Samples: Machine guns made after the May 19th, 1986 cutoff date. These are only for dealers, manufacturers, military, and police. A manufacturer who pays $500 a year is permitted by the federal government to manufacture these. A dealer (who is not a manufacturer) may acquire these if a police agency provides a “demo letter”. A demo letter is simply a letter from a PD asking you to acquire a sample gun for them to test and evaluate for potential purchase. Unfortunately dealers must sell or destroy post samples when they give up their license.
So that is that. I have looked and looked to try and find out NFA facts and a window into the registry, but most of it is internet lore and information from manufacturers records. I have seen the following as per estimates of how many of what exist:
a. 7,200 Hk sears

b. 6,000 FNC sears

c. 20,000 M11/9s

e. 500 RIA M60s

g. At least 20,000 M16s

h. The NFA records are completely messed up , the ATF says the error rate on pre-68 records is 50%.

i. You have to assume that probably 10 to 20% of the 183K registered guns are easily gone now since 1943 (lost, stolen, damaged beyond repair). You have to remember that prior to 86 there wasnt a whole lot of value in a damaged M16 when the transfer or making tax was 1/3 the cost of the gun itself. Similar to suppressors today, who buys a used or damaged can when 25% of the value is in the transfer tax and you could just buy a new one from a dealer.

As a result of the closed registry, we cannot get new machine guns. We simply trade the ones that have been out there for years. This has resulted in very high prices. For example, one can get an AR15 for $600-700 in the USA, but I have seen converted automatic AR15s sell for $17,000. Factory Colt guns can go for $25,000+. Uzis which were a few hundred dollars back in the day are now bringing $12,000! This has created a small fiat driven marketplace for an extremely low amount of goods with an insanely high demand. For example, this here is a rather unremarkable piece of steel:

The bit of hardened steel is a registered Fleming HK sear. I have seen one sell for $27,000 so at roughly 0.25 ounces, that makes this steel worth $108,000 an ounce which makes it perhaps the most expensive metal on the planet (barring some obscure lanthanide or actinide) and 83 times more expensive than gold!

However, as the value on machine guns very seldom goes down, you could probably get your wife to understand your desire to buy one with the old “it’s an investment honey”. It sure is an investment too. I bought my first MG in January of 2010 for $3,000, and it is now worth $5,500. That is a 54% return on my purchase in just four years! I wish that all of my investments were like that one, and this even encouraged my father to get into the game (he even bought himself a machine gun not too long ago as an investment he can enjoy). That said, I would gladly take the monetary hit on my collection if others and myself could acquire post samples freely like they can suppressors.
Incorrect. Machine guns that are made today for our military, law enforcement, and security personal can not be sold to civilians. You are ABSOLUTELY PROHIBITED FROM BUYING NEWLY MANUFACTURED FULLY AUTOMATIC WEAPONS. It is ILLEGAL FOR A CIVILIAN TO PURCHASE A FULLY AUTOMATIC WEAPON BUILT AFTER 1986. 1986 is going on THIRTY YEARS. That means the only fully automatic guns you can get are ones that are THIRTY YEARS OLD. Because we have been pussified into accepting this at any point they can just make that date 1786 and we would have to bend over and take it. How would you like to be limited to purchasing weapons that are over two hundred years old? Do you get it yet? Those 30 year and older guns are not going to get any younger are they?

Incorrect. Machine guns that are made today for our military, law enforcement, and security personal can not be sold to civilians.
^^^
Someone did not read the post he responded to.
:lol:
929 posts, no sound response.
I don't know who that someone is, but I did read his post.

mgstamps.jpg

• Submit photographs
  • Submit passport photos

a. 7,200 Hk sears

b. 6,000 FNC sears

c. 20,000 M11/9s

e. 500 RIA M60s

g. At least 20,000 M16s

Incorrect. Machine guns that are made today for our military, law enforcement, and security personal can not be sold to civilians. You are ABSOLUTELY PROHIBITED FROM BUYING NEWLY MANUFACTURED FULLY AUTOMATIC WEAPONS. It is ILLEGAL FOR A CIVILIAN TO PURCHASE A FULLY AUTOMATIC WEAPON BUILT AFTER 1986. 1986 is going on THIRTY YEARS. That means the only fully automatic guns you can get are ones that are THIRTY YEARS OLD. Because we have been pussified into accepting this at any point they can just make that date 1786 and we would have to bend over and take it. How would you like to be limited to purchasing weapons that are over two hundred years old? Do you get it yet? Those 30 year and older guns are not going to get any younger are they?

Tell that to Europe....they don't have any machine guns...any, available legally to European Citizens and yet their criminals prefer them......and in Sweden, the rape Capitol of Europe, their criminals use guns and hand grenades.....do you think they used a tax stamp to make hand grenades non existent in Sweden...because apparently they are throwing them around like confetti in inter gang killings in their immigrant (muslim) communities.....

RKM.....perhaps you could contact Sweden and tell them about tax stamps....they could try them out on their hand grenades.......

Again....they could get military grade rifles if they wanted them.....they don't want them.....criminals in Europe use them....criminal culture difference nothing more.

mgstamps.jpg

• Submit photographs
  • Submit passport photos

a. 7,200 Hk sears

b. 6,000 FNC sears

c. 20,000 M11/9s

e. 500 RIA M60s

g. At least 20,000 M16s

Tell that to Europe....they don't have any machine guns...any, available legally to European Citizens and yet their criminals prefer them......and in Sweden, the rape Capitol of Europe, their criminals use guns and hand grenades.....do you think they used a tax stamp to make hand grenades non existent in Sweden...because apparently they are throwing them around like confetti in inter gang killings in their immigrant (muslim) communities.....

RKM.....perhaps you could contact Sweden and tell them about tax stamps....they could try them out on their hand grenades.......

Again. The tax stamp process is not about reducing or even eliminating crime. That's why it's called gun control. It's about controlling legal access to guns. If it was about crime they would call it crime control. No that's not what it's about. It's about taking your "legal" right to own and use guns away from you.

Hmmmm...machine guns, modern ones, are illegal in Mexico.....do the drug cartels have a hard time getting them.......even if they were tax stamped? And they are right next door with a huge, porous border.......

mgstamps.jpg

• Submit photographs
  • Submit passport photos

a. 7,200 Hk sears

b. 6,000 FNC sears

c. 20,000 M11/9s

e. 500 RIA M60s

g. At least 20,000 M16s

Again. The tax stamp process is not about reducing or even eliminating crime. It's about controlling legal access to guns. It's about taking your right to guns away from you.

Why would any sane person want to take guns away from free citizens...you are odd RKM......

mgstamps.jpg

• Submit photographs
  • Submit passport photos

a. 7,200 Hk sears

b. 6,000 FNC sears

c. 20,000 M11/9s

e. 500 RIA M60s

g. At least 20,000 M16s

Again. The tax stamp process is not about reducing or even eliminating crime. It's about controlling legal access to guns. It's about taking your right to guns away from you.

Why would any sane person want to take guns away from free citizens...you are odd RKM......

Because they want to be taken care of by the government. They want the government to defend them. They want the government to wash their ball sacks for them. They want the government to take all rights and freedoms from everyone and tell them what they can and cant do. They want to be a child again who is taken care of by their mommy and daddy who in this case are government employees.

Again. The tax stamp process is not about reducing or even eliminating crime. That's why it's called gun control. It's about controlling legal access to guns. If it was about crime they would call it crime control. No that's not what it's about. It's about taking your "legal" right to own and use guns away from you.

So this would be the same premises marijuana tax stamps serve??

They worked so well on pot, we got it everywhere now and it's damn near legal .....................

Incorrect. Machine guns that are made today for our military, law enforcement, and security personal can not be sold to civilians.
^^^
Someone did not read the post he responded to.
:lol:
929 posts, no sound response.
I don't know who that someone is, but I did read his post.
Oh... so you repeated what he said for no apparent reason.
:dunno:

936 posts, no sound responses.
Liar.

So this would be the same premises marijuana tax stamps serve??

They worked so well on pot, we got it everywhere now and it's damn near legal .....................
Yeah pretty much.

Forum List

Back